Imagine how Hillary must feel...

I can imagine how she felt the night she conceded..

Unknown.jpeg

1*7V71R4ZJ5zNIwPsRTJUQFQ.jpeg

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton: Fact checking some of the outrageous accusations

Conspiracy theories, not facts, driving Clinton haters

Who is Seth Rich - and was his death really connected to Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Hillary Clinton Pizzagate conspiracy theory

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

c0f60d2822f3576679cf2e6a6fa3b05f.jpg

History will prove that she was cheated out of the presidency - the first female president. Never has a woman been so unfairly and viciously attacked in U.S. history based on fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey. She has been investigated and persecuted beyond belief - and has never been indicted for any crimes. She survived Whitewater, Benghazi, Emails, and more. Whether you love or hate her - she didn't deserve this. Imagine how she must feel...

What do you think?

Hillary Clinton addresses the bogus pizzagate conspiracy that lead a gunman to open fire in a Washington, DC pizza parlor. Secretary Clinton further elaborates on the rise of fake news, its dangers, and the role of Russian operatives in spreading it.

Maybe your next post can be how did Bernie Sanders feel.

worked presidential campaigns for nearly 50 years, and lost because she didn't know she needed the electoral vote instead of the popular.

(says a lot about her qualifications)

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her. If Comey had also mentioned right before the election that Trump had been under investigation since July 2016 - we would now have President Hillary Clinton.

I listened carefully to Comey's interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

March 20, 2017: Comey Confirms FBI Investigation of Trump

What do you think?

Fuck Bernie! He wasn't even a Democrat. He's just a whiny little bitch.

worked presidential campaigns for nearly 50 years, and lost because she didn't know she needed the electoral vote instead of the popular.

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her. If Comey had also mentioned right before the election that Trump had been under investigation since July 2016 - we would now have President Hillary Clinton.

I listened carefully to Comey's interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her.
200w.gif

I am still waiting for one indictment aimed at anyone around Hillary Clinton! Can't say the same thing about Trumps as there's currently 23!

Would you be willing to watch the video I posted earlier and have a discussion with me about it?

What do you think?
I think I don’t give a crap about how she feels. She’s not president and I feel great. That’s all that matters.
Exactly.

Fake news, lies, conspiracy theories, Russians - and Comey stole the EC votes from her.
200w.gif

I really don't like it when a mod tries to spam my threads. Move along...

Yep. Most qualified, proven to be the most honest and all we get are lies from the right.

Funny thing is, RWNJs are obsessed with her.

View attachment 194585

Hillary the most honest? Wow...now that's what I call DELUSIONAL! Hillary Clinton borders on being a pathological liar. The things that she's said with a straight face over the years that were outright lies are almost too many to list.

One would hope that you on the left would realize by now that most people A) don't like Hillary, B) don't trust Hillary and C) think she's totally corrupt. She would already be in the dustbin of history except fools like you still think she lost because Trump "cheated" somehow!

200w.gif

I really don't like it when a mod tries to spam my threads. Move along...

bud, I'm not, presently, a mod.

I'm just another poster on the board.

Don't like it....

TS

(if I was in mod mode, this, and your last three threads, would be in the rubber room.)

What do you think?

Fuck Bernie! He wasn't even a Democrat. He's just a whiny little bitch.

So fuck Bernie and not fuck Hillary? No bias here folks.

Forum List

Back