Immigrants Displace American Workers

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
The majority of Americans oppose lax immigration or open borders that obama constantly works for...so why is it our leadership simply fails to understand what the people want? I think it is more like they do not care what the people want....they are driven by an agenda which they fallaciously believe makes them morally superior aka helping the helpless in this world...but at what price? Charity should begin at home...lots of Americans unemployed, lots of Americans live in poverty etc.etc. Yet this government and its dupes prefer to help foreigners rather than Americans...that cannot be denied...it is quite obvious...even so called American Labor Unions go along with the b.s. agenda this administration is forcing on the people....why is that? I thought unions were supposed to look out for the workers?

National Data | So Immigrants Displace American Workers—But What About The Impact Of Immigrants’ Children?...

By Edwin S. Rubenstein on June 28, 2016, 11:35 pm
SDT-2013-02-07-Immigrant-Gen-1-02.png

For 12 years, VDARE.com has waged a lonely struggle to get it through the thick skulls of Main Stream Media commenters (and, more scandalously, professional economists) that the monthly job numbers issued by the federal government must be viewed in the context of renewed mass immigration. Occasionally, it looks like themessage is getting through. But no-one at all pays attention to the fact that it’s now nearly fifty years since the 1965 Immigration Act kicked in, and the children of immigrants—who with immigrants are what demographers call the “immigrant stock”—are now also having an impact on the job prospects and wages of the Historic American Nation, the native-born Americans derived from the population already here in 1965. What follows is VDARE.com’s attempt to quantify that impact.

The background: Paul Samuelson, the first American to win a Nobel Prize in economics, wrote shortly before enactment of the 1965 Immigration Act.
After World War I, laws were passed severely limiting immigration. Only a trickle of immigrants has been admitted since then…By keeping supply down, immigration policy tends to keep wages high. Let us underline this basic principle: Limitation in the supply of any grade of labor relative to all other productive factors can be expected to raise its wage rate; an increase in supply will, other things being equal, tend to depress wage rates.

Economics [1964]

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/...8233426/SDT-2013-02-07-Immigrant-Gen-1-02.png

If more americans accepted less pay and became educated in the IT field they wouldnt bring in so many immigrants.

Nonsense....absolutely no reason to think that would be true....now a few yrs. back the Mexicans were brought in to provide cheap lablor and because they would do jobs that no one else would do...that is no longer the motive....Obama has a two fold motive....aka to change American demographics and to make himself feel good cuz he is leaving a legacy of helping the worlds helpless....and to hell with Americans and the America most of us grew up loving...he had a promise to keep ....that he would fundamentally change America...well all you morons voted for change...deal wid it.

If more americans accepted less pay and became educated in the IT field they wouldnt bring in so many immigrants.

So that's the solution? Americans should settle for lower pay so that they can be reliant on the government to turn around and force employers to increase that pay once again.

Nonsense....absolutely no reason to think that would be true....now a few yrs. back the Mexicans were brought in to provide cheap lablor and because they would do jobs that no one else would do...that is no longer the motive....Obama has a two fold motive....aka to change American demographics and to make himself feel good cuz he is leaving a legacy of helping the worlds helpless....and to hell with Americans and the America most of us grew up loving...he had a promise to keep ....that he would fundamentally change America...well all you morons voted for change...deal wid it.
Like most retards you fall for distractions pretty easily. While you are worried about Mexican undocumented workers picking fruit that you cant handle picking, the IT field is being saturated with imported workers from China and India. Guess what dummy? Its the information age and you should have noticed that with the advent of computers. The job market is demanding more IT professionals and if you arent trained they have to hire green cards from overseas that make scraps compared to what an american worker can demand.

So that's the solution? Americans should settle for lower pay so that they can be reliant on the government to turn around and force employers to increase that pay once again.
Become educated in the IT field. That way companies cant justify bring over so many green cards. Its crazy. i was down at Cisco today and the vast majority of people there are from overseas.

I have not been displaced by an illegal..On the job site the other day it was 2% minority working, and they didn't make it past noon...

Become educated in the IT field. That way companies cant justify bring over so many green cards.
Surely it isn't too hard to hook up one cable from the mainframe to the monitor..

Become educated in the IT field. That way companies cant justify bring over so many green cards.
Surely it isn't too hard to hook up one cable from the mainframe to the monitor..
Did you just say mainframe? :laugh:

Not technically, I typed it..

Hooking up cables is as basic as vanilla ice cream. I'm talking about software, network, hosting collaborations, etc etc.

Hooking up cables is as basic as vanilla ice cream. I'm talking about software, network, hosting collaborations, etc etc.
Oh sure, it does it all by itself now....Not like when we had to use DOS...or Fortran..

Oh sure, it does it all by itself now....Not like when we had to use DOS...or Fortran..
You never used DOS or Fortran to hook up layer 1 equipment. Thats application layer stuff.

We'd end up living like this -->
images
I dont know if that was supposed to be small on purpose as part of a joke but I cant even make out whats in the picture its so small.
100917_hongkongcages.jpg

Better?
WTF is that? :laugh:
Where the poor live in Capitalistic Hong Kong.

I have not been displaced by an illegal..On the job site the other day it was 2% minority working, and they didn't make it past noon...

Thats because you're in Missouri.
I was always amazed at all the white people when I went to visit my uncle in Excelsior Springs.
Trust me...it's nothing like your white enclave here on the border.

Thats because you're in Missouri.
I was always amazed at all the white people when I went to visit my uncle in Excelsior Springs.
Trust me...it's nothing like your white enclave here on the border.
It was in Bentonville, Arkanslaw...Where there is a large minority community, same as Noel, Mizzouri....

Forum List

Back