Immigrants Displace American Workers

Yeah, because Disney hasn't already proven that to be a bunch of bullshit....
Explain what you mean. Are you saying Disney doesnt hire a lot of people from overseas?

They fired a shitload of Americans so that they could hire foreign labor.
What positions did they hire foreign labor for? How many is a shitload and do you have a link that proves your claim so we can get some specifics?
Go on a construction site and tell us how many white guys and black guys you see. Also visit any trucking company and do the same.
I was on one yesterday and there was a ration of 90% white to Hispanic and zero blacks..

Dont worry...you'll get your fair share,Barry and Hildabeast will make sure of it.
You cant find a white guy or a black guy doing construction in the state of Texas.

Explain what you mean. Are you saying Disney doesnt hire a lot of people from overseas?

What positions did they hire foreign labor for? How many is a shitload and do you have a link that proves your claim so we can get some specifics?
Go on a construction site and tell us how many white guys and black guys you see. Also visit any trucking company and do the same.
I was on one yesterday and there was a ration of 90% white to Hispanic and zero blacks..

Dont worry...you'll get your fair share,Barry and Hildabeast will make sure of it.
You cant find a white guy or a black guy doing construction in the state of Texas.
It's Texass what do you expect....

Have no fear...Barry is bussing illegals all over the country and you will get yours.
It's morons like you who say"it's not happening where I live" that are ushering in our destruction as a Nation.

Have no fear...Barry is bussing illegals all over the country and you will get yours.
It's morons like you who say"it's not happening where I live" that are ushering in our destruction as a Nation.
Not hardly, not with this company....Ain't gonna happen..

Or California or Arizona or New Mexico . Oddly, the states where there are strong unions wet backs don't seem to get to do much but scrap out the work site or other little piddly minimum wage jobs. West of the Mississippi though going anywhere new homes are coming up is like taking a trip to TJ. They even piss right on the road in front of everyone. Pretty nasty people.

Yeah...I used to think the same.

When you were an old man?

Or California or Arizona or New Mexico . Oddly, the states where there are strong unions wet backs don't seem to get to do much but scrap out the work site or other little piddly minimum wage jobs. West of the Mississippi though going anywhere new homes are coming up is like taking a trip to TJ. They even piss right on the road in front of everyone. Pretty nasty people.

They'll get their invasion eventually. You have to remember that illegal immigration is gov supported.
Until we take back our gov the invasion will continue.

They'll get their invasion eventually. You have to remember that illegal immigration is gov supported.
They get that govt. sanctioned cheese and it makes them fat and lazy, like the other brands that won't do manual labor, although it doesn't come with a book..

They get that govt. sanctioned cheese and it makes them fat and lazy, like the other brands that won't do manual labor, although it doesn't come with a book..

Never thought of framing, roofing, painting or any other phase of construction as manual labor.more like a skilled trade. Meh.

Never thought of framing, roofing, painting or any other phase of construction as manual labor.more like a skilled trade. Meh.
The actual categorization is heavy labor work..

The actual categorization is heavy labor work..

Maybe the cleanup, but I have seen way to many grown ass men who don't know how to read a tape to think of it as anything other then skilled labor at a minimum

When you were an old man?

Not an old man now...

So whats holding you back?

Become educated in the IT field. That way companies cant justify bring over so many green cards. Its crazy. i was down at Cisco today and the vast majority of people there are from overseas.

Thats not really a fair estimate. My uncle owns a roofing company and employs mostly Black and Mexican guys. I know plenty of white and Black guys that do trucking. I actually speak with a lot of them through one of my business endeavors.

My life is just fine and no amount of illegal beaners will effect that,I have no kids that I feel I need to protect so you dumb fucks and your kids are on your own.
Good luck and have fun...

My life is just fine and no amount of illegal beaners will effect that,I have no kids that I feel I need to protect so you dumb fucks and your kids are on your own.
I dont believe you at all. Dont waste your time trying to convince me either. You just specified that we take back our government. Obviously you are a missed paycheck away from being on the streets but are too timid to do anything other than hope someone else takes back your government. I suggest you upgrade your skill set.

So that's the solution? Americans should settle for lower pay so that they can be reliant on the government to turn around and force employers to increase that pay once again.
Become educated in the IT field. That way companies cant justify bring over so many green cards. Its crazy. i was down at Cisco today and the vast majority of people there are from overseas.

Seriously? There's only been about 50 different threads on here about it. I'm not going to indulge you playing stupid.

Seriously? There's only been about 50 different threads on here about it. I'm not going to indulge you playing stupid.

Yes seriously. I dont get my news from this site or TV. What made you think I was playing stupid because I dont rely on this site to get my news?

I dont believe you at all. Dont waste your time trying to convince me either. You just specified that we take back our government. Obviously you are a missed paycheck away from being on the streets but are too timid to do anything other than hope someone else takes back your government. I suggest you upgrade your skill set.

The problem I see is you have no concern for what we leave our decedents.
Crippling debt is just fine in your mind,in my case it wont affect me but I do care about my countries future .....unlike you.

Forum List

Back