Immigration Bill A Secret No More

You have no interest in fixing the border problem.

You just want to use to get Trump elected.

At which time you will declare it fixed even though nothing will have changed

The senate fraud border bill fixes nothing.

Wait, what? There’s a border problem? Biden and Mayorkas told us they had operational control of a secure border.

You have no interest in fixing the border problem.

You just want to use to get Trump elected.

At which time you will declare it fixed even though nothing will have changed
what do you mean by FIX the border??

DOES THAT INCLUDE SEALING IT AND RESTRICTING ENTRY TO LEGAL POINTS??

Wait, what? There’s a border problem? Biden and Mayorkas told us they had operational control of a secure border.
I stand by what I said.

You don’t want it fixed.

Oh, it will be brought to the floor for a vote. When the Dems win the House by a landslide in November, it will get a vote day one. Complete with citizenship for all of the dreamers, and most of the right wing stuff pulled out.
Nope. It won’t. It will be a new Congress by the time the reps get sworn in. And it will be much more Republican at that time

And you'll live with it. Because you won't have no choice.
I’m fine with a Republican House, a Republican Senate and a Republican President. And in the interim, this proposed bill will remain just so much more wasted paper and ink. After January, 2025, you’ll be munching your usual shit sandwich. 👍

And about that same time. Things start getting realy really bad for Vladimir. Hope little sally tucker isn't in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I know you vermin root for Putin. But many of us on the more conservative side of the great American divide would be pleased with his prompt death.

You have zero interest in fixing the border problem.

You just want to bitch about it

Forum List

Back