Immigration is Destroying America.

I'd immediately close the door to all arabs, and sort out the others afterwards.

I'd immediately close the door to all arabs, and sort out the others afterwards.

Well, how fortunate for America and the Constitution that you are so impotent and irrelevant then.

Ya, you'd probably let them take more flying lessons as we'll. :eek:

No, idiot, I'd abide by the US Constitution. You sound like you'd be more comfortable in Yemen or somewhere nice like that. Be sure and forget to write!

Well, how fortunate for America and the Constitution that you are so impotent and irrelevant then.

No, idiot, I'd abide by the US Constitution. You sound like you'd be more comfortable in Yemen or somewhere nice like that. Be sure and forget to write!

Which part of the Constitution says that we have to accept carpet kissers?

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases
I could be insulting you all day with a stupid post like that, but as an immigrant I have to go back to work. If on the other hand you learn something first, I suggest watching the series on Youtube Liberating Humanity by the newworldgovernment - America is a dot on the map, and all the nationalists are a disease to this world. get rid of your military bases around the world and no one will want to come here so much

All those harms to liberals are benefits. Democrats gloat over the end of Republicans without ever imagining that they are equally as doomed.

All those harms to liberals are benefits. Democrats gloat over the end of Republicans without ever imagining that they are equally as doomed.

This nation is not doomed, despite your most fervent wishes.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

Mexico says the same thing about immigration in their country.....and then they laugh their asses off wagging their finger at US.

How is closing the immigration door unconstitutional ? Since when did immigration law become unconstitutional ?

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Mexico says the same thing about immigration in their country.....and then they laugh their asses off wagging their finger at US.

All the more reason to get tough with them.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

I could be insulting you all day with a stupid post like that, but as an immigrant I have to go back to work. If on the other hand you learn something first, I suggest watching the series on Youtube Liberating Humanity by the newworldgovernment - America is a dot on the map, and all the nationalists are a disease to this world. get rid of your military bases around the world and no one will want to come here so much

No one like YOU ? Here's MY suggestion >> As for that job you've got, QUIT IT! >> until every American who wants a job, has one. As for the immigrants (like you) > you're a disease to America.

Last edited:
So Protectionist YOU must be a Native American then?????

Likely you are NOT,just another SON or SON,SON,SON of a stinking Immigrant

DO YOU REALISE HOW "Fcuking STUPID YOU SOUND"steve:D

footnote:- So who employs these Immigrants......Rednecks Just Like YOU. Hypocrite,Where YOU gonna RUN TO??????Where you gonna HIDE

YES, I Am a "Native American" >> I was born in the United States.

And no, the people who employ these immigrants are nothing at all like me. I'm not an employer, and if I was, I would employ Americans, only. And I'm not running or hiding anywhere. I'm right here. Out in the open.

OK....so why these current Immigrants......lets start a the begining,what do you reckon of the decendents of the white trash that eliminated your foreberes and stole you lands????

I didn't say I was an American Indian. I said I am a Native American. That means I was born in the USA. Am I getting though to you (or are you too anti-white racist for that ?)

PS - American Indian tribes stole EACH OTHER'S hunting territories for thousands of years before any of them ever laid eyes on a white man, so you can get off the high horse now.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Seems to me that unless all your ancestors are Native Americans you probably have immigrants in your family tree. This means that what you are basically saying is "I've got mine. Screw everyone else." I am pretty sure those are not the words on the Statute lf Liberty. Or to paraphrase Pat Paulson: All of our problems, including people like you, can be traced back to the Indians having a weak immigration policy.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Seems to me that unless all your ancestors are Native Americans you probably have immigrants in your family tree. This means that what you are basically saying is "I've got mine. Screw everyone else." I am pretty sure those are not the words on the Statute lf Liberty. Or to paraphrase Pat Paulson: All of our problems, including people like you, can be traced back to the Indians having a weak immigration policy.

Lesson # 1 for not coming into the thread and making a complete IDIOT out of yourself >> Never having only read the OP, and not the posts (especially the ones immediatedly precededing yours, which OBLITERATE every dumb thing you just said)

EARTH TO RON4342: Go back and read Post # 197.

Americans aren't saying "I've got mine. Screw everyone else."
We're saying we don't have room for any more people to enter the country - and it really has been this way since 1860 (23 years before the Statue of Liberty with its idiotic words was even built) Take a Geography course.

Our "problems" are people like YOU, who haven't thought this thing through (or have a vested interest to support immigration, like those I listed in Post # 129. Do you fit in somewhere on that list ?

Last edited:
Seems to me that unless all your ancestors are Native Americans you probably have immigrants in your family tree.

Them too, if you really want to stretch the point. But that doesn't matter because we are, always have been, and always will be a nation of immigrants. Unfortunately, we have also always had cowards and dimwits like some of the idiots posting on this thread who try to hide behind patently nonsensical 'arguments' like "we're full!" which is, of course, absurd. We are wouldn't be "full" if we doubled our population overnight, but some people just grasp for anything to justify their fear and ignorance. There is even one fool posting here who might try to tell you that the industrial and agricultural capacity of this country hasn't changed since the 1860s! That this flies in the face of all fact and reason doesn't seem to bother feeble-minded cowards who just want to hide behind some utterly impractical and unAmerican notion of complete isolationism. Just take the mental cases for what they are.

Forum List

Back