Immigration is Destroying America.

Seems to me that unless all your ancestors are Native Americans you probably have immigrants in your family tree.

Them too, if you really want to stretch the point. But that doesn't matter because we are, always have been, and always will be a nation of immigrants. Unfortunately, we have also always had cowards and dimwits like some of the idiots posting on this thread who try to hide behind patently nonsensical 'arguments' like "we're full!" which is, of course, absurd. We are wouldn't be "full" if we doubled our population overnight, but some people just grasp for anything to justify their fear and ignorance. There is even one fool posting here who might try to tell you that the industrial and agricultural capacity of this country hasn't changed since the 1860s! That this flies in the face of all fact and reason doesn't seem to bother feeble-minded cowards who just want to hide behind some utterly impractical and unAmerican notion of complete isolationism. Just take the mental cases for what they are.
Your living in the past. The US not only is running out of water and clean air, and are already the world's biggest polluter, but there aren't even enough jobs for people who are already here.

The only reason countries need to increase their populations constantly is to grow their economy so that their debts get smaller in comparison. Otherwise, we're all broke. We don't NEED more people. Less would even be better.

Seriously, LA needs/can handle more people?

Your living in the past. The US not only is running out of water and clean air, and are already the world's biggest polluter, but there aren't even enough jobs for people who are already here.

I'm living here in the present where our environment is cleaner than it has been in decades, we have the fourth largest reserve of fresh water in the world, and China took the top spot at world's largest polluter some time ago. The economy sucks because people keep voting for idiots, not because of our population. You are just an ignorant, scared little bug and about as relevant.

YES, I Am a "Native American" >> I was born in the United States.

And no, the people who employ these immigrants are nothing at all like me. I'm not an employer, and if I was, I would employ Americans, only. And I'm not running or hiding anywhere. I'm right here. Out in the open.

OK....so why these current Immigrants......lets start a the begining,what do you reckon of the decendents of the white trash that eliminated your foreberes and stole you lands????

I didn't say I was an American Indian. I said I am a Native American. That means I was born in the USA. Am I getting though to you (or are you too anti-white racist for that ?)

PS - American Indian tribes stole EACH OTHER'S hunting territories for thousands of years before any of them ever laid eyes on a white man, so you can get off the high horse now.

All of humanity did that for tens of thousands of years. BUT in these idiots shallow little mind it is only the white man. That's pretty racist!

I support immigration as long it does not put too much of a drain on our economy.

Then you don't support it, because it's killing our economy. How does $170 Billion in sales lost from it EVERY YEAR, due to immigrants' remittances sound ?

I'm living here in the present where our environment is cleaner than it has been in decades, we have the fourth largest reserve of fresh water in the world, and China took the top spot at world's largest polluter some time ago. The economy sucks because people keep voting for idiots, not because of our population. You are just an ignorant, scared little bug and about as relevant.

And you are either an immigrant or one of the vested interests I listed previously in the thread, and which I asked you, and you have refused to answer that question. Therefore, we can now assume the answer is YES, and that you are just simply biased, and full of shit, and you should recuse yourself from this discussion.
The fact that you won't even admit the US has a bad water shortage says it all.

Immigration is Destroying America.

What a remarkably ignorant, hateful, and stupid statement.

What a remarkably ignorant, biased, and stupid statement.

So what's YOUR dog in the fight, Jones ? Democrat looking for VOTES ? Business owner looking for chap labor ? Union boss looking for members ? Spanish TV show producer looking for Spanish-speakers ? et etc. Or maybe you're just an immigrant yourself, huh ?

And what's "hateful" about protecting what is yours ? Your nation.

Last edited:
Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Huh. According to history, immigration BUILT America.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Huh. According to history, immigration BUILT America.

History isn't the subject here. Geography is. And immigration built America prior to 1860. Since then, immigration has been slowly tearing America down. Take a Geography course (and take Unaware with you.) :lol:

As I said, "prior to 1860"

What's the matter with you people ? Didn't they have college Geography in your town's college ? Didn't you take the course ?
Einstein came after 1860. I think your problem is with non-white immigrants.

His problem is in fact with non-white immigrants.

Why would that be ?..... when I happen to be non-white myself, Mr. Race Card (as you well know since I've mentioned it many times in this and other threads)

Last edited:

What's the matter with you people ? Didn't they have college Geography in your town's college ? Didn't you take the course ?

Cowardly immigrationists. Always trying to hide behind the race card. I invite you to present some white immigrants to post here, and I will be just as opposed to them as anyone else. And I don't have anything against my own Hispanic people, just for being Hispanic. HERE's what I object to >>>

Read and learn >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Last edited:

YOUR problem is you FAIL to address the 16 points listed in the Harms of Immigration list (because you know they're true)

Forum List

Back