Immigration is Destroying America.

So you have nothing. Got it.

And if you're counting on some external source of water, then that means that you know that your own supply isn't sufficient for the number of people that need water in the US.

That's not at all what it means, but the point is moot in that the US has some of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world, and our next door neighbor has even more.

Does it hurt when you talk out your ass like that? You must like it, judging by how often you do it here.

Countries with Largest Renewable Water Supply (Fresh) - World Top Ten

And if you're counting on some external source of water, then that means that you know that your own supply isn't sufficient for the number of people that need water in the US.

That's not at all what it means, but the point is moot in that the US has some of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world, and our next door neighbor has even more.

Does it hurt when you talk out your ass like that? You must like it, judging by how often you do it here.

You obviously know nothing about geography, otherwise, you'd know that large parts of the US are in severe drought mode. Most of the fresh water is in the Great Lakes. And Canada isn't giving you shit, and again, you're relying on an outside source. Please get yourself a clue.

You obviously know nothing about geography, otherwise, you'd know that large parts of the US are in severe drought mode. Most of the fresh water is in the Great Lakes. And Canada isn't giving you shit, and again, you're relying on an outside source. Please get yourself a clue.

I've said twice now that the problem is that certain cities were built where they really shouldn't have been. Nonetheless, you are still 100% wrong in your original claim. Too bad you lack the backbone to just admit it and move on. As for Canada, they are our largest goods trading partner and a good neighbor. You managed to be wrong AGAIN. Time to stop digging, champ.

Last edited:

Why would Canada sell America any water?

Stop watering golf courses in the desert first before whining about what others do.

Of course we can "hold" more people. Pollution and allocation of water are problems of planning, not quantity.

Too much pollution, that's a quantity of noxious gases too high.

Not enough water, that's also a problem of quantity,

Pollution is a problem of technology and profitability, not some fictional 'overpopulation.' We have plenty of water, we just have lots of cities built where they should not have been, so accessing/transporting water to certain places is problematic. It is and would be so regardless of immigration.

Rationalizing at its best (or worst). Fact is, the cities ARE where they are, and we must deal with the hand we've been dealt. And immigration just makes it all worse. Even elementary school kids can ascertain that.

How much water we have, RELATIVE TO how much is needed to supply all the people is the problem, and that amount is certainly not "plenty".

These 11 Cities May Completely Run Out Of Water Sooner Than You Think

Much of western US facing severe water shortage - Nation - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

correction----------ILLEGAL immigration is destroying america. Legal immigration makes us stronger, illegal immigration destroys us.

I doubt if you would say that if your were one of the millions of longterm UNEMPLOYED Americans, who are sitting on the sidelines watching LEGAL immigrants and work visa foreigners (same as legal immigrants essentially) enjoying nice paychecks, in the jobs that you should/could have had (if they weren't there).
Why don't you ask THEM what THEY think, about all the legal immigration, and work visas ? and see what THEY say.

PS - legal immigrants send just as much money (and maybe more from skilled jobs) out of the country as illegals do, badly damaging our economy. They also contribute just as much to all the items in they harms of immigration list, except for numbers 6 and 16.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America).
Harms of Immigration

1. Native Americans lose almost everything.

2. Native American population reduction by immigrants committing mass murder.

3. Taxes.

4. Loss of native American lands to invading immigrants

5. Welfare.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

11. Government offices.

12.Violent schools.

14. Native American cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases, mostly sexually transmitted as the raped the native American women

Yes, white immigration into America was a disaster.
That was what the OP was moaning about, wasn't it?

An apology.
I forgot to remove the quote tags when I copied and altered protectionist's post.
I apologise for my error.

It should have read:

Harms of Immigration

3. Taxes.

5. Welfare.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

11. Government offices.

12.Violent schools.

16. Introduction of foreign diseases, mostly sexually transmitted as the raped the native American women

Harms of Immigration

3. Taxes.

5. Welfare.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

11. Government offices.

12.Violent schools.

No. Of course it wasn't. That is what your racist post is moaning about. As for your list preceding it, I agree totally, seeing as how the term "Native Americans" means ANYONE BORN IN AMERICA (other than anchor babies) :D

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

So Protectionist YOU must be a Native American then?????

Likely you are NOT,just another SON or SON,SON,SON of a stinking Immigrant

DO YOU REALISE HOW "Fcuking STUPID YOU SOUND"steve:D

footnote:- So who employs these Immigrants......Rednecks Just Like YOU. Hypocrite,Where YOU gonna RUN TO??????Where you gonna HIDE

YES, I Am a "Native American" >> I was born in the United States.

And no, the people who employ these immigrants are nothing at all like me. I'm not an employer, and if I was, I would employ Americans, only. And I'm not running or hiding anywhere. I'm right here. Out in the open.

Last edited:
The US is already the world's biggest polluter and you say that it can hold more people? LA isn't a mess environmentally? NY? ... California isn't running out of water? ...

Of course we can "hold" more people. Pollution and allocation of water are problems of planning, not quantity.

One doesn't plan to create more water. It either exists in sufficient quantity, or it doesn't. And it doesn't.

Much of western US facing severe water shortage - Nation - The Boston Globe

These 11 Cities May Completely Run Out Of Water Sooner Than You Think

Last edited:
It's funny to watch the craven little "lock the doors!" pussies struggle to justify their irrational fears.

I wonder if any of the "we're full!" pussies bothered to click on the link? Ah well, they're too stupid to learn anyway.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

footnote:- So who employs these Immigrants......Rednecks Just Like YOU. Hypocrite,Where YOU gonna RUN TO??????Where you gonna HIDE

And no, the people who employ these immigrants are nothing at all like me. I'm not an employer, and if I was, I would employ Americans, only. And I'm not running or hiding anywhere. I'm right here. Out in the open.

That's ok then.
Mexican families' kids are also Americans....as are Pakistani Muslims.

It's funny to watch the craven little "lock the doors!" pussies struggle to justify their irrational fears.
Sounds like TROLLING, ..... what do you think, guys ? Is this adding anything informative to the debate ? :trolls:

I wonder if any of the "we're full!" pussies bothered to click on the link? Ah well, they're too stupid to learn anyway.

EARTH TO UNAWARE: These countries have large renewable Water Supply, because they're big. Well, that's nice. But we're talking about water shortages. That means how much water they have PER CAPITA, and the more people they have (like from immigration) the LESS water they have PER CAPITA. Get it ? Pheeeew!! :eusa_whistle:

That's ok then.
Mexican families' kids are also Americans....as are Pakistani Muslims.

As I stated in Post # 169 >> "other than anchor babies"

And if you're using the 14th Amendment (birthright citizenship) to try to justify your indecent position, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. I doubt that you don't know that the writers of the 14th amendment did not intend for it to be used this way, by imperialist invaders.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...nvasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

OK....so why these current Immigrants......lets start a the begining,what do you reckon of the decendents of the white trash that eliminated your foreberes and stole you lands????

Sounds like TROLLING, ..... what do you think, guys ? Is this adding anything informative to the debate ? :trolls:

Well, to be honest, calling what goes on here "debate" is being generous, to say the least.

Forum List

Back