Immigration is Destroying America.

We are all children immigrants.

Immigration built our country.

Problem is...once we attain success, we want to slam the door on others.

Food for thought.

I agree in part. Legal immigration should never be abolished. Though illegal immigration will tend to lead a nation to want to "slam the door" on others. If someone wishes to immigrate here legally, we WILL accept them with open arms. Punish those who would steal that opportunity and break the law to obtain it.

How to spot a neonazi, a Grand Wizard with the KKK

They get really vicious when a "****" who has a heavy Spanish accent, fucks his wife and/or daughter.

To them is even more irritating when the "****" is a dishwasher - and the cracker is a "skilled" worker.

Yes, siree Bob.

KKK bastards from Norfuck , Virginia get all bend out of shape when a dude named Juan drives a better car than they do.

I 'd like to remind the Virginia Conservatives that when federal government takes their arms away their only source will be a mestizo who is affiliated with the Mexican drug cartel.

ditto ^

IMO the problem isn't immigration, it's illegal immigration... well that and giving immigrants welfare. We should be ... selfish and only invite people / families that plan to be responsible for themselves.

I think most do. Most tend to be hard workers - working multiple jobs to try and improve the chances for their families.

Even illegals - they are here because it's better than they came from.

They typically work harder and for less, far less, than many Americans.

Good point, but the part about working for much less is actually one of the reasons so many are opposed to immigration. They work for less than Americans and so take jobs away.

Correction: It HAS destroyed America. But, it's OK. Hispanics are doing it. Anyone else and we wouldn't take that crap. But as long as LATINOS do it, that's OK. Anyone else and we would be putting up our dukes and fighting, but Chicanos are doing it and it's acceptable. All the other immigrants HAVE to immigrate legally and pay thousands in lawyer's fees and jump through all kinds of hoops. Not Mexicans, they can do ANYTHING they want because they are god's gift to mankind. Are you kidding me? Yeah, and the Diversity thing. Nothing says DIVERSITY like illegal Latino Immigrants. Just screams diversity, when MOST illegals are all just friggin' Mexicans with that defiant arrogant attitude.

Last edited:

Food for thought.

I agree in part. Legal immigration should never be abolished. Though illegal immigration will tend to lead a nation to want to "slam the door" on others. If someone wishes to immigrate here legally, we WILL accept them with open arms. Punish those who would steal that opportunity and break the law to obtain it.

So we should accept with open arms all those who wish to immigrate here legally, right ? And when 80% of the worlds population, ie. 5.7 BILLION people (living on less than $300/month) decides to come here, you want to let them all in, right ? Get a brain.

World Poverty Statistics | Statistic Brain

World population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are all children of immigrants. Immigration built our country. Problem is...once we attain success, we want to slam the door on others. Food for thought.

Once we attain overpopulation (in 1860), we want to slam the door on others. Or would you rather not have enough jobs, oil, gasoline, fresh water, roads, sanitary landfills, minerals, electricity, etc (but lots of pollution)

Correction: It HAS destroyed America. But, it's OK. Hispanics are doing it. Anyone else and we wouldn't take that crap. But as long as LATINOS do it, that's OK.

Here the old racist lady goes again... :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, we are all aware of your particular bigotry by now. Give it a rest.

There is, of course, no overpopulation. Not on the earth, and certainly not in the US. We are blessed with an abundance of room and resources. This reality shouldn't drive immigration decisions, but it is reality nonetheless.

There is, of course, no overpopulation. Not on the earth, and certainly not in the US. We are blessed with an abundance of room and resources. This reality shouldn't drive immigration decisions, but it is reality nonetheless.

I showed America's overpopulation in numerous posts throughout this long thread, supplemented with links. Lots of them. So go ahead. Make a fool of yourself. No law against it. :lol:

If anyone wants to read about our horrible overpopulation, all they need do is click on the search this thread button, and then click on the posts that come up, with my name attached to them. :D

LOL.

Poverty drives immigration. We claim to be a nation of compassion, so do we deny those people another chance at success? Make them live on the streets because there's 'no room for them' here? No. We are a land of opportunity. Grow a heart (and a pair).

Last edited:

Food for thought.

So we should accept with open arms all those who wish to immigrate here legally, right ? And when 80% of the worlds population, ie. 5.7 BILLION people (living on less than $300/month) decides to come here, you want to let them all in, right ? Get a brain.

Moreover, we are one of the less impoverished nations on Earth. You can throw stats at me all day, your argument is still invalid.

Moreover, we are one of the less impoverished nations on Earth. You can throw stats at me all day, your argument is still invalid.

He's asking if letting in everyone who wants to come from around the world, potentially billions, is a good idea. Get it now?

LOL.

Poverty drives immigration. We claim to be a nation of compassion, so do we deny those people another chance at success? Make them live on the streets because there's 'no room for them' here? No. We are a land of opportunity. Grow a heart (and a pair).

This is what happens when our doors are closed. Imagine how many people would come if we told everyone to come on in? It would overwhelm us and they'd be living in the streets anyways.

Do I really need to provide more evidence, yet again, demonstrating how UNcrowded the US is? What an abundance of land and resources we have? How the old false 'overpopulation' crisis story that has been kicking around for decades is the exact opposite of the demographic reality just around the corner for us and most other nations? I have posted link after link PROVING this. I don't expect some doddering old crackpot to suddenly face reality, but the more level headed should.

Do I really need to provide more evidence, yet again, demonstrating how UNcrowded the US is? What an abundance of land and resources we have? How the old false 'overpopulation' crisis story that has been kicking around for decades is the exact opposite of the demographic reality just around the corner for us and most other nations? I have posted link after link PROVING this. I don't expect some doddering old crackpot to suddenly face reality, but the more level headed should.

Many do, few post here; still allocation of resources is crucial. Many small towns are fading away, with them, small businesses. Some areas of America would benefit from larger populations, no question.

Many do, few post here; still allocation of resources is crucial. Many small towns are fading away, with them, small businesses. Some areas of America would benefit from larger populations, no question.

:cuckoo: no jobs, no houses, no food. how would that benefit anyone? I guess your liberal answer is just put them all on welfare and that would solve it, right?

Too much pollution, unemployment and poverty already. Plus, most of the beaners will go to LA, which is way over-populated already. And how does a massive influx of uneducated people with no skills help us. You gonna plant cotton?

ditto ^

IMO the problem isn't immigration, it's illegal immigration... well that and giving immigrants welfare. We should be ... selfish and only invite people / families that plan to be responsible for themselves.

That is how immigration was handled in the USA for many decades, but then something dark raised it's head and gained power....PROGRESSIVES.

Forum List

Back