Immigration is Destroying America.

Immigration is Destroying America.

That's an old rumor started years ago by these silly people.

W_CO_History8_Indian_Wars.jpg

Forget about how they BENEFITED from the arrival of the Europeans. Oh no, all they did was bitch and whine...all the fucking way to Wounded Knee.

One of the most INANE and INSANE comments EVER RECORDED ON USMB.

IDIOT

Any "mass deportation" should start with the frightened little dropout/failure headcase who has been having another of his 'episodes' all over this thread...

Any "mass deportation" should start with the frightened little dropout/failure headcase who has been having another of his 'episodes' all over this thread...

This is unrestrained, computer forum terrorism. (including trolling harassment and illegal stalking)

Last edited:

This is unrestrained, computer forum terrorism. (including trolling harassment and illegal stalking)

:dig:

How long have you been a failure? And how long do you plan to stay that way? You post an attack on immigrants and then you cry foul when they poke back.

You sir, are a coward.

Last edited:

How long have you been a failure? And how long do you plan to stay that way? You post an attack on immigrants and then you cry foul when they poke back.

You sir, are a coward.

Oh, Unkotare's sidekick is back. How long have you been a liar, a sidekick, and a fool ?
I don't cry foul when immigrants poke back. I cry foul when they act in a FOUL (and illegal) manner, which tarnishes the standing of the forum they're in. If you want to debate, go ahead. But turds like you and Unaware, get deep into illegal stalking, rude, fighting, harrassment, abusive insulting, etc in ways that are a departure from the topic of the thread. And you chase after a person deliberatly when you do it. By all rights, both of you ought to have been banned form this forum, and locked up in a jail somewhere under the stalking laws.

And you can skip the phony "sir" talk too. It only makes you look even more ridiculous. :trolls: :slap:

LEGAL immigration has and does make America stronger. Whiny mental cases most certainly do not.

The whiny mental cases just take up space and consume psychoactive drugs, while LEGAL immigrants provide energy, entrepreneurship, and a love and appreciation for America as they always have. Pretty obvious which we should value more.

You sir, are a coward.

Oh, Unkotare's sidekick is back. How long have you been a liar, a sidekick, and a fool ?
I don't cry foul when immigrants poke back. I cry foul when they act in a FOUL (and illegal) manner, which tarnishes the standing of the forum they're in. If you want to debate, go ahead. But turds like you and Unaware, get deep into illegal stalking, rude, fighting, harrassment, abusive insulting, etc in ways that are a departure from the topic of the thread. And you chase after a person deliberatly when you do it. By all rights, both of you ought to have been banned form this forum, and locked up in a jail somewhere under the stalking laws.

And you can skip the phony "sir" talk too. It only makes you look even more ridiculous. :trolls: :slap:

You're a lunatic. It's a lunatics like you that are destroying this country, not the immigrants here to fix your roof you piece of shit.

Last edited:
LEGAL immigration has and does make America stronger. Whiny mental cases most certainly do not.

The whiny mental cases just take up space and consume psychoactive drugs, while LEGAL immigrants provide energy, entrepreneurship, and a love and appreciation for America as they always have. Pretty obvious which we should value more.

This thread began on April 16, 2014. Since then, nothing has changed. Except maybe the possibility of certain cyberstalkers to be arrested for their crimes. :drills::slap::whip:

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

You sir, are a coward.

You're a lunatic. It's a lunatics like you that are destroying this country, not the immigrants here to fix your roof you piece of shit.

You're a stalker (and a criminal) You're here to harass me (not talk about immigration) Same with Unkotare. He's even following me around from thread to thread.

The 2013 Florida Statutes - Title XLVI - CRIMES

Chapter 784 - ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.

(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

It might be noted that although a first degree misdemeanor is only punishable by one year in county jail, when the offense is committed against a senior citizen (over 65 years of age), it then is a 3rd degree felony (5 years in a state penitentiary). I happen to be 68.
PS - Florida's got some nasty state prisons (with no air conditioning)

You're a stalker (and a criminal) You're here to harass me (not talk about immigration) Same with Unkotare. He's even following me around from thread to thread.

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.

(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

It might be noted that although a first degree misdemeanor is only punishable by one year in county jail, when the offense is committed against a senior citizen (over 65 years of age), it then is a 3rd degree felony (5 years in a state penitentiary). I happen to be 68.
Need a tissue? Take your racist bigoted lies somewhere else you lying piece of shit. My post was about the OP as opposed to your crying bull shit lies about being cyber-stalked.

Need a tissue? Take your racist bigoted lies somewhere else you lying piece of shit. My post was about the OP as opposed to your crying bull shit lies about being cyber-stalked.

No they're not. You don't lie very well. And I'm talking to a lawyer right now about placing charges against you and Unkotare. You'd be well advised to start shutting up right now. The more you talk, the deeper you get. How many counts would you like to accumulate ? The more of them, the more prison time adds up (starting at 5 years)

Forum List

Back