Immigration is Destroying America.

I, Protectionist, now hereby declare that July 4, 2014, in addition to being Independence Day, will also now be nationally declared >>> IMMIGRANT REVEALATION DAY.

On this day, every immigrant in America, legal or illegal, including those here on work visas, will be required by law, to meet an unemployed American, face to face, and tell that unemployed American, the following words >> "I am that immigrant who now holds the job that you could/should/would have had if I wasn't here, taking it away from you."

In addition, every immigrant in America, legal or illegal, here on student visas, will be required by law, to meet an American turned down from college admission, face to face, and tell that unseated American, the following words >> "I am that immigrant who now holds the college seat that you could/should/would have had if I wasn't here, taking it away from you."

In addition, each immigrant will be required to hold a large flag of his home country, with the $$ amount of remittances$$ written on it, that he/she is sending out of the US, denying sales$$ to US businesses, and causing them losses$$.

In addition, each immigrant, will be required to hold a sign declaring all the foreign diseases he has brought into the US, all the welfare $$ he had consumed, all the scarce resources he has consumed, and all the additional crime, pollution, and traffic congestion he has "contributed".

Extra ambulances will be on hand, as will double crews in hospital emergency rooms to handle the overflows.

Last edited:

I know all about "Immigrant Entrepreneurship".
They can somehow never find Americans with the "skills" they need so they lobby for more cheap business visas.

Read the link, coward.

I have been reading the Wall Street Journal and other financial publications since 2004.
I actually read the ENTIRE interview with the CEO.
You know what the CEO DEMANDS, usually no earlier than paragraph 7?
Business visas because HE DOESN'T WANT TO PAY AMERICAN SALARIES!

That assumes you read current CEO interviews.

I know all about "Immigrant Entrepreneurship".
They can somehow never find Americans with the "skills" they need so they lobby for more cheap business visas.

Read the link, coward.

I have been reading the Wall Street Journal and other financial publications since 2004.

I sad "read the link, coward." You haven't.

"Employers must attest to the Department of Labor that they will pay wages to the H-1B nonimmigrant workers that are at least equal to the actual wage paid by the employer to other workers with similar experience and qualifications for the job in question, or the prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of intended employment – whichever is greater."

http://www.dol.gov/whd/immigration/h1b.htm

Read the link, coward.

Coward? How old are you.
All you do is link to sites that favor your inclination as opposed to consuming current information from those who actually influence the US workforce.

Like Protectionist, I think the real issue lies not with an intelligent immigration policy but with our flagrant abuse of business visas and illegals.
I also don't think 95% of our business visas visas should come from Bill Gate's favorite nation as it has done zilch notable of it's own accord.

Coward?

Coward. Read the link, coward.

"Employers must attest to the Department of Labor that they will pay wages to the H-1B nonimmigrant workers that are at least equal to the actual wage paid by the employer to other workers with similar experience and qualifications for the job in question, or the prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of intended employment – whichever is greater."

Do you believe everything you read?
What agency actually audits payroll?
I worked with plenty of visas who were being paid 20K/year for 80K year positions.
The banks finance municipal, state and federal political campaigns and you are naive enough to believe some government agency is holding their feet to the fire?

My God, you are living in an alternate universe.

Emphasis added.

Do you believe everything you read?

That's a poor excuse for having nothing more than personal anecdote to support your position, champ.

Yes. lets talk about the IMPACTS of Immigration >>

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

As usual, Unkotare picks a 100% BIASED, shill, lobby org to present its 100% subjective propaganda, masquerading as useful information. HA HA HA.

Here's the Immigrant Learning Center's mission in their own BIASED words >> "Our goal is to help them become successful workers, parents and community members."

Yeah. Successful for THEM. But not for the Americans who go unemployed because of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back