Immigration is Destroying America.

Grant Amnesty to the children and then send books on how to build a free nation back home. ;)

BULLSHIT! There's no reason to incur harm upon the American people, by giving ANYBODY amnesty, no matter what their age is. To even propose it, is treason.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

[ame=http://youtu.be/bJX5XHnONTI]Mathematics || Spoken Word by Hollie McNish - YouTube[/ame]

EARTH TO AUDITOR: There are 9.4 million people unemployed in the US (as of June 2014). It's well known that there are about 8 million illegal aliens working. There about 1 million legal aliens working on work visas. Do the math. If the foreign workers weren't here (legal & illegal), we could have just about ZERO unemployment.

Backlash Stirring in U.S. Over Foreign Worker Visas That Many Say Lead to Reduced American Employment | TheBlaze.com

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

[ame=http://youtu.be/bJX5XHnONTI]Mathematics || Spoken Word by Hollie McNish - YouTube[/ame]

EARTH TO AUDITOR: There are 9.4 million people unemployed in the US (as of June 2014). It's well known that there are about 8 million illegal aliens working. There about 1 million legal aliens working on work visas. Do the math. If the foreign workers weren't here (legal & illegal), we could have just about ZERO unemployment.

Backlash Stirring in U.S. Over Foreign Worker Visas That Many Say Lead to Reduced American Employment | TheBlaze.com

And God knows how many business visas weren't sent home after they were laid off because of the 2008 crash.
They went to work at Home Depot, etc...

No, I can't see bullshit.

So that's why you post it, right ? Sorry no excuse. You've had me here to point out or your bullshittings. Now start telling the truth. And while we're at it, What's your angle ?
What's your vested interest ? What's motivating you to throw millions of unemployed Americans (and their dependents) under the bus (as well as every American suffering from the damage to the economy)

HERE: Take your pick >>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

You know, the thing you forget is that there are American citizens who came here legally from other countries. Yes, citizens. Care to explain to me what your vested interests are in throwing them under the bus? I mean they are just as much a citizen as you and I. Your whole argument is xenophobic.

Care to explain what your vested intersts are, in throwing the American people (especially the unemployed) "under the bus" ???

And don't give me that "xenophobic" idiocy. You think we haven't heard that stupid tactic before ? Only about 10 billion times. that's all. In case you hadn't noticed, I've been saying IMMIGRATION is bad. That includes immigration of ANYONE, from ANYWHERE. Get it ?

Last edited:
Who cares ? That's trivial. what is important is that we conservatives have been saying for years, that if you give amnesty to illegal aliens, you will be opening the floodgates for huge numbers more to come flocking in.

Obama gave the dreamers amnesty, opened the floodgates, and now we have a tsunami of illegal aliens pouring in.

We have consistently said it would happen. IT'S HAPPENING.

But the craziest part of it is that Obama, even while witnessing this crisis, is making it far worse , by talking about "comprehensive immigration reform" (ie. AMNESTY), thereby encouraging still more migrants to come here, and escalate the crisis. I think the Dems are just immigrant crazy, and they want as many as they can get, seeing them as VOTES for upcoming elections.
Just more huffing n puffing from Rick Perry. He's trying so hard to please the Far Right, but he gave in and shook President Obama's hand.

Is there something wrong with shaking a man's hand?

If he's got scabies or TB, yeah!

Rick Perry is a moron.

If the fucker was brave enough to come to Amarillo and find me, I'd punch the idiot in the face and hope that I broke his nose.

Perry should stay out of Amarillo.

Ah yes. Let's go punching elected officials in the face. You'd be on the ground before your fist reached the tip of his nose, his bodyguards would make sure of it. Is this how you peaceful liberals react when you don't agree with someone?

YOU are a "liberal". You're for immigration. :mad:

What we need to do protectionist is tax the piss out of the rich Hollywood actors and singers for the money needed to support immigrants, then perhaps their tune would change on the issue.
How about a check mark on our tax forms. Check here if you are a liberal who would prefer 25% of your taxes be used as welfare handouts for everyone around the globe, check here if you are a conservative who would prefer 10% of your taxes go to hand-up programs for us citizens only, 5% for enforcing our immigration laws, and 10% of your taxes paid to be returned to you.

Well I like 25% idea tho I think it would be less than that, but your 10% returned is not realistic or fiscally responsible given our huge national debt.

anything negative you mean? well perhaps limousine liberals in general then.

So that's why you post it, right ? Sorry no excuse. You've had me here to point out or your bullshittings. Now start telling the truth. And while we're at it, What's your angle ?
What's your vested interest ? What's motivating you to throw millions of unemployed Americans (and their dependents) under the bus (as well as every American suffering from the damage to the economy)
HERE: Take your pick >>
1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.
2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.
3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.
4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.
5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")
6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).
7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)
8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).
9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.
10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.
You know, the thing you forget is that there are American citizens who came here legally from other countries. Yes, citizens. Care to explain to me what your vested interests are in throwing them under the bus? I mean they are just as much a citizen as you and I. Your whole argument is xenophobic. You want to end immigration, give jobs only to Americans. Hate to break it to you pal, the flaw in your argument is that some of those Americans immigrated here.
Your argument is too broad. It would not only affect illegals, but legals as well. You justify why I call you an idiot. Because your plan, your argument, is purely idiotic. "Immigration," you said "is destroying America." No, it is not. The best way to become a citizen is the legal way. Illegal immigration is destroying America. Believe it.

The problems resulting from immigration are largely due to both legal and illegal immigration, including mainly downward pressure on wages.

OF COURSE! These naysayers who deny that, are either in the VESTED INTEREST group, or they're the dumbest bunch of knotheads ever to pass across a forum board.

The problems resulting from immigration are largely due to both legal and illegal immigration, including mainly downward pressure on wages.

That doesn't make any sense. LEGAL immigrants are subject to minimum wage laws like anyone else, and do not come in uncontrolled, unrecorded numbers. LEGAL immigrants are an economic positive just as they enhance and enrich many other aspects of our nation.

Of course he makes sense, you idiot. Minimum wage has nothing to do with it. Many skilled workers in high tech have lost their $100K/year jobs to cheap labor foreigners on visas, who work for less than half that.

People losing their jobs only doesn't make sense to you, because you PRETEND it doesn't make sense, and then stupidly go around thinking that we are SCAMMED by your knuckleheaded doubletalk. Oh brother! :doubt:

Rick Perry is a moron.

If the fucker was brave enough to come to Amarillo and find me, I'd punch the idiot in the face and hope that I broke his nose.

Perry should stay out of Amarillo.

Ah yes. Let's go punching elected officials in the face. You'd be on the ground before your fist reached the tip of his nose, his bodyguards would make sure of it. Is this how you peaceful liberals react when you don't agree with someone?

YOU are a "liberal". You're for immigration. :mad:

And that is perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen you post.

Me? A liberal?

tumblr_m3xuz7rajm1rw2jaio1_500.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

What corporations are hiring illegals? If we went after the illegal employers the illegal workers would leave tomorrow.

I guess that's why Obama and his boys aren't going after them. They like those illegal VOTES. And they want to keep them right here.

Here is last nights CBS Evening News report on the immigration meeting between Obama and Texas Governor Rick Perry. Story says Perry warned President Obama in writing in 2012 this was coming. Obama did nothing.

It is sad to watch President Obama trying to find a way to blame some one else for his "Pathway to Citizenship" idea. Unfortunately, we taxpayers will pick up the tab for Obama's folly.

We all warned Obama and all the rest of the fools who go around blabbing about "comprehensive immigration reform" (code name for AMNESTY)

How about a check mark on our tax forms. Check here if you are a liberal who would prefer 25% of your taxes be used as welfare handouts for everyone around the globe, check here if you are a conservative who would prefer 10% of your taxes go to hand-up programs for us citizens only, 5% for enforcing our immigration laws, and 10% of your taxes paid to be returned to you.
Well I like 25% idea tho I think it would be less than that, but your 10% returned is not realistic or fiscally responsible given our huge national debt.
If you cut spending by 20% I don't see why you can't cut taxes by 10%. Saying it's not realistic is like saying the current system is not realistic, yet here we are in reality spending more than we are taxing. Clearly realism wrt the federal government is not the same kind of realism force on us by the federal government. Additionally it's only a 5% cut since half the country are libs who would be checking the box to fund handouts for all and not receive the discount, right?

I believe during the shutdown it was discovered that taxes only bring in something like 60% of government costs. If so even if you cut government 40% you couldnt cut taxes 10% responsibly. And unless your counting handouts to corporations and the military checking the box wouldnt help that much.

It's too bad there are so many (as many as one on this thread) ignorant bigmouths who know nothing of our nation's history but lack the personal character to feel shame over their shortcoming.

America has always been a nation of many languages, and it always will be. It is highly likely that English will remain the dominant one.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common. Got it ?

63633071_380167624v5_225x225_Front_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
On Tonight's CBS Evening News.

I am not a Governor Rick Perry fan, but Perry shares what looks like a realistic, inexpensive solution to the illegal child immigration crisis. Of course Barry, "Pathway to Citizenship" Obama does not like it.

If I were a Republican I would just sit back and enjoy the show! :eusa_boohoo:

Took six years
Repubs, but you finally
stopped Obama in his tracks,
check and mate.
hF2450B54

Nicely played, Carl Rove.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Rove

It's kinda funny how some of the mentally deficient equate their bigotry and the cowardly fear that spawns it for economic reality.

And - of course - the US has never been a nation of just one language and it never will be. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find any nation, large or small, where only one language is ever spoken by every inhabitant.

And that is perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen you post.

Me? A liberal?

tumblr_m3xuz7rajm1rw2jaio1_500.gif

Dumbest thing you've ever seen him post? Now that's saying something. Keep posting on this subject and in short order you'll discover to your surprise that you are Latino, Muslim, and the owner of a huge plantation employing armies of illegal aliens.

The old nut is just completely out of his tree.

Forum List

Back