Immigration is Destroying America.

As I see it, Independence Day is each day we are independent. As for you, you've been an idiot for longer than four days.

Problem there is > YOU DON'T SEE IT! :D

No, I can't see bullshit.

So that's why you post it, right ? Sorry no excuse. You've had me here to point out or your bullshittings. Now start telling the truth. And while we're at it, What's your angle ?
What's your vested interest ? What's motivating you to throw millions of unemployed Americans (and their dependents) under the bus (as well as every American suffering from the damage to the economy)

HERE: Take your pick >>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Last edited:

So that's why you post it, right ? Sorry no excuse. You've had me here to point out or your bullshittings. Now start telling the truth. And while we're at it, What's your angle ?
What's your vested interest ? What's motivating you to throw millions of unemployed Americans (and their dependents) under the bus (as well as every American suffering from the damage to the economy)

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.
Maybe you should spend more time learning to speak spanish instead of crying about it.

Maybe you should spend more time learning to speak spanish instead of crying about it.

I speak Spanish fluently, and have since 1959, when I lived with my grandparents who immigrated here from Central America (British Honduras). And no American should need to learn Spanish. The language of this country is ENGLISH.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common.

I speak Spanish fluently, and have since 1959, when I lived with my grandparents who immigrated here from Central America (British Honduras). And no American should need to learn Spanish. The language of this country is ENGLISH.
NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common.

What we need to do protectionist is tax the piss out of the rich Hollywood actors and singers for the money needed to support immigrants, then perhaps their tune would change on the issue.

What we need to do protectionist is tax the piss out of the rich Hollywood actors and singers for the money needed to support immigrants, then perhaps their tune would change on the issue.

How about a check mark on our tax forms. Check here if you are a liberal who would prefer 25% of your taxes be used as welfare handouts for everyone around the globe, check here if you are a conservative who would prefer 10% of your taxes go to hand-up programs for us citizens only, 5% for enforcing our immigration laws, and 10% of your taxes paid to be returned to you.

Last edited:
The United States has never been a nation of just one language, but we have pretty much always had English as the dominant language in the country. Those who wish to succeed in America need to know this language. Legal immigrants (and even most illegal ones) understand this very well.

After Perry's bragging that he wouldn't meet Obama, how surprising to see Perry standing next to Air Force One, waiting to shake President Obama's hand.

I have not heard anything from Hollywood actors on immigration, ever since 1986 when Ronald Reagan gave 3 million of them amnesty.

The United States has never been a nation of just one language, but we have pretty much always had English as the dominant language in the country. Those who wish to succeed in America need to know this language. Legal immigrants (and even most illegal ones) understand this very well.

FALSE! America has ALWAYS had ONE language (English), before the dogooders came along and started printing things in 15 or so languages. What a mess.

After Perry's bragging that he wouldn't meet Obama, how surprising to see Perry standing next to Air Force One, waiting to shake President Obama's hand.

Who cares ? That's trivial. what is important is that we conservatives have been saying for years, that if you give amnesty to illegal aliens, you will be opening the floodgates for huge numbers more to come flocking in.

Obama gave the dreamers amnesty, opened the floodgates, and now we have a tsunami of illegal aliens pouring in.

We have consistently said it would happen. IT'S HAPPENING.

But the craziest part of it is that Obama, even while witnessing this crisis, is making it far worse , by talking about "comprehensive immigration reform" (ie. AMNESTY), thereby encouraging still more migrants to come here, and escalate the crisis. I think the Dems are just immigrant crazy, and they want as many as they can get, seeing them as VOTES for upcoming elections.

Last edited:
It's too bad there are so many (as many as one on this thread) ignorant bigmouths who know nothing of our nation's history but lack the personal character to feel shame over their shortcoming.

America has always been a nation of many languages, and it always will be. It is highly likely that English will remain the dominant one.

You know, the thing you forget is that there are American citizens who came here legally from other countries. Yes, citizens. Care to explain to me what your vested interests are in throwing them under the bus? I mean they are just as much a citizen as you and I. Your whole argument is xenophobic. You want to end immigration, give jobs only to Americans. Hate to break it to you pal, the flaw in your argument is that some of those Americans immigrated here.

Your argument is too broad. It would not only affect illegals, but legals as well. You justify why I call you an idiot. Because your plan, your argument, is purely idiotic. "Immigration," you said "is destroying America." No, it is not. The best way to become a citizen is the legal way. Illegal immigration is destroying America. Believe it.

It's sad when some insecure weaklings try to surround themselves with plural pronouns because they lack the backbone and grasp on reality to comment as individuals. It's misleading when the mentally infirm try to claim a place among a political orientation when in reality they are too stupid to understand such a position and are unwelcome in any case.

Who cares ? That's trivial. what is important is that we conservatives have been saying for years, that if you give amnesty to illegal aliens, you will be opening the floodgates for huge numbers more to come flocking in.

Obama gave the dreamers amnesty, opened the floodgates, and now we have a tsunami of illegal aliens pouring in.

We have consistently said it would happen. IT'S HAPPENING.

But the craziest part of it is that Obama, even while witnessing this crisis, is making it far worse , by talking about "comprehensive immigration reform" (ie. AMNESTY), thereby encouraging still more migrants to come here, and escalate the crisis. I think the Dems are just immigrant crazy, and they want as many as they can get, seeing them as VOTES for upcoming elections.
Just more huffing n puffing from Rick Perry. He's trying so hard to please the Far Right, but he gave in and shook President Obama's hand.

Rick Perry is a moron.

If the fucker was brave enough to come to Amarillo and find me, I'd punch the idiot in the face and hope that I broke his nose.

Perry should stay out of Amarillo.

Forum List

Back