Immigration patterns prove that racial and ethic minorities love living in the U.S. They keep coming here in such large numbers because they know...

Arkansas is not the cheapest I lived there for fifteen years, of course it also depends where one lives. I live in Missouri now and my property taxes are 25% of what I paid in Arkansas.

You are racist if you want more minorities to move to this racist nation.
I am sure that I am rubber and you're glue yet that has nothing that indicates any preference for minorities.

Racism is bad. Can you name anyone who disagrees?

Specifically. Who? David Duke? Colin Kapernick?
Myself is the only one I know for sure some people may be faking it.

Arkansas is not the cheapest I lived there for fifteen years, of course it also depends where one lives. I live in Missouri now and my property taxes are 25% of what I paid in Arkansas.

I am sure that I am rubber and you're glue yet that has nothing that indicates any preference for minorities.

Faking it?

You are clearly racist. That’s my truth.

Immigration patterns prove that racial and ethic minorities love living in the U.S. They keep coming here in such large numbers because they know our country offers them freedom and opportunity.

If the U.S. was truly as horrible for minorities as the social justice warriors are claiming, then there would be a huge exodus of U.S.-born minorities moving out of the country, instead of the huge number of foreign-born minorites moving in to the country.

Even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist know that they themselves are lying, because if they truly thought the U.S. was racist, then they would be telling racial and ethic minorities from other countries to stay away from the U.S. But in reality, the social justice warriors are trying to make it so as many racial and ethnic minority people as possiblecan can come to the U.S. This proves that deep inside, even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist actually know that that is not true.
Or they're trying to increase immigration in order to reverse racist tendencies with new Americans.

OR................they are trying to lower wages and racism is a good little battle cry to get a large group of people to shoot themselves in the foot. Neoliberals suck
......more workers = lower wages and higher prices--that's why immigrant/illegal capital of the US California is expensive to live in and top 3rd in poverty
Ah, so states with low population has high wages and the wealthy in their states are on welfare and live in a chantey?
plain and UNDENIABLE- more workers = less pay and higher prices!!
...states with low population have MORE AFFORDABLE housing/rental/etc--DUH--less expensive to live
...low wages AND more expensive is WORSE than low wages and less expensive--duh

View attachment 355779
View attachment 355778
Well it looks like CA falls in with the republican states except Il and Maine. Also the republican states hit the lowest in income so a lot of poor people in them. Saying that I don't understand why republican states (very few of them) have not expanded Medicaid.
you are freakin color BLIND!!!!!!!!!!
.....there are five states with the color darkest brown--most expensive and they are Dem!!!!!
Cali
New York
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Maryland

Immigration patterns prove that racial and ethic minorities love living in the U.S. They keep coming here in such large numbers because they know our country offers them freedom and opportunity.

If the U.S. was truly as horrible for minorities as the social justice warriors are claiming, then there would be a huge exodus of U.S.-born minorities moving out of the country, instead of the huge number of foreign-born minorites moving in to the country.

Even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist know that they themselves are lying, because if they truly thought the U.S. was racist, then they would be telling racial and ethic minorities from other countries to stay away from the U.S. But in reality, the social justice warriors are trying to make it so as many racial and ethnic minority people as possiblecan can come to the U.S. This proves that deep inside, even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist actually know that that is not true.
Or they're trying to increase immigration in order to reverse racist tendencies with new Americans.

OR................they are trying to lower wages and racism is a good little battle cry to get a large group of people to shoot themselves in the foot. Neoliberals suck
......more workers = lower wages and higher prices--that's why immigrant/illegal capital of the US California is expensive to live in and top 3rd in poverty
Ah, so states with low population has high wages and the wealthy in their states are on welfare and live in a chantey?
...states with low population have MORE AFFORDABLE housing/rental/etc--DUH--less expensive to live

View attachment 355779
View attachment 355778
Well it looks like CA falls in with the republican states except Il and Maine. Also the republican states hit the lowest in income so a lot of poor people in them. Saying that I don't understand why republican states (very few of them) have not expanded Medicaid.
..see my other post!!
.....the R states have low wages--but are NOT as expensive to live in...Cali expensive AND low wages = double fked/screwed

Faking it?

I can tell that spam is all you have on yer mind.

View attachment 355779
View attachment 355778
..see my other post!!
.....the R states have low wages--but are NOT as expensive to live in...Cali expensive AND low wages = double fked/screwed
California is the place to be and thus has a larger population along with a higher GDP than Mississippi.

Faking it?

I can tell that spam is all you have on yer mind.

So racist. Disgusting.

The SJ dubyuz want more poor, minority immigrants in their districts so they can:

• add them to one or more victim classes
  • pander for their votes by pretending to offer them great things
  • obtain their votes by distributing trinkets to them
  • obtain more representation in Congress based on localized populations
  • maintain a cheap labor pool

You know better than using facts or reality when addressing democrats. At least try wearing a tin foil hat, something they will recognize.

Forum List

Back