🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Immigration 'Reform' Bill Raises H1-B Visa Limit to 180,000

No you won't, lol, you are too fucking greedy, and greedy men are well known to pursue the last copper and lose their lives in the attempt they are so greedy.
You're again making things up as you go along, just like your "you are management" line of attack from earlier that was equally nonsensical. I'm just a another tech worker doing my thing punching the clock, you seem to be relating anyone who isn't some despairing flailing displacement loser like yourself as wealthy and greedy.

You are your own worst curse, and the Jacobins will just be chickens coming home to roost, dipshit.
Noted, your tin-hat secret society who watches all posts on message boards will have observed my disdain for your blaming visa quotas for your insecurities and will come eat me someday. Do they have a mental health forum here for you?

I submit since you said you're making good money and win awards (lol) the Jacobins will be coming for you, perhaps they'll eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

lol, I apologize for ever saying anything to you about anything, shit for brains.

Wow, you are so determined to not believe the Truth about theH1-B visa program you will just dismiss it all as 'not reliable'!

Which of the half- dozen sources I gave were not reliable? All of them? Wow, what are the odds? Of course, you find them reliable for one reason only; you don't want to believe it.

Even the videos by Dobbs and one of the sheister lawyers that gave tips on how to cheat the system wont persuade you?

ROFLMAO!

pathetic

because they are NOT reliable.

shuster lawyers video is doctored to fit the agenda.

it is bs.

lol, no one doctored the video, lol. It was taken off the site of the sheisters law firm and is simply the highlights.

Nothing said in the video was altered or made up. These people demonstrate how corporations evade and violate H1-B laws.

Too bad you cant handle it.

you know what is also BS ( it is a totally different area but it is also about immigration - it just proves you how much BS is around)?
It is the claim about a DREAM act and media jumping all around it - let's give path to legalization all those illegal children, now adults who serve in the US military!!!

One can not join the military if one is not a legal permanent resident - check the military eligibility. So how the heck such a provision which is nonsensical gets to be trumped all over the media and even gets to the proposed law?

When I was in we had people in the US military that are from former US territories like the Phillipines.

Maybe that has changed:

Are Filipino people allowed to join the US military? - Yahoo! Answers

Joining the military sure way to U.S. citizenship

Ph,, shit! Looks like you don't know what the hell yo are talking about YET AGAIN!

lolol

Maybe that has changed:

Ph,, shit! Looks like you don't know what the hell yo are talking about YET AGAIN!

lolol

I am sorry, but you are clearly an idiot who will eat up any bullshit served by the media:

Contact Us: Frequently Asked Questions - airforce.com

Air Force:

Enlistment into the U.S. Air Force by citizens of countries other than the United States is limited to those foreign nationals who are legally residing in the United States and possess an Immigrations and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (INS Form I-151/551, commonly known as a "Green Card"). Applicants must be between 17 and 27; meet the mental, moral and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently.

Navy:
Qualifications & Commitment : Joining the Navy : Navy.com
Citizenship
You must be a U.S. citizen or, if you’re a non-citizen, you may join the Navy if you entered the United States on a permanent residence visa or have an Alien Registration Green Card and have 1) established a bona fide residence, and 2) established a home of record in the United States.

official Army site is not loading, but here are the other links:

Military Entrance Requirements - Today's Military

Citizenship Requirements

U.S. citizens or Permanent Resident Aliens (people who have an INS I-151/I-551 “Green Card”) may join the U.S. Military. For more information about citizenship, visit the U.S. Immigration and Nationalization (INS) website.

so stop looking at a bogus media circus, check the original sites and learn the truth.

I suspect, though, that you do not want to learn it.

BTW, THIS is from YOUR article - learn to read and comprehend FIRST, before posting:

"Ortego is one of the roughly 9,000 legal immigrants who join the U.S. armed forces each year from countries as far apart as Panama, Nigeria, Liberia and Turkey."

LEGAL is the key issue here. Ortego was a permanent resident, which is a legal immigrant - you can not take your mom to the US being a green card holder, but you can speed up your path to citizenship ( which for usual permanent residentis is 5 or 3 years if that is through marriage) if you serve in the military, but you already have to be legal immigrant, to start with.

DREAM act is about ILLEGALS. and illegal aliens serving the US military - so let them get the legalization. Illegal aliens CAN NOT and ARE NOT serving in the US military.

and your article actually says exactly this:

"Many, like those who advocate for the DREAM Act, a narrow legalization bill that would allow a select class of undocumented youth to become eligible for citizenship if they commit two years to higher education or the military, have been raised in the U.S. and want to join the military as doctors, engineers and pilots.
( Americans and legal immigrants want to join the military as doctors, engineers and pilots as well - why should illegals get the preferential treatment - my comment)

Current law bars them from enlisting.
"

You won't look so dumb if you would take some time to actually learn the terms and learn to differentiate between illegals, legal permanent resident immigrants and citizenship.

Last edited:
Good then they should go home and leave room for people who want to come here to be citizens, even though the H1-B is not an immigration visa, it is the foot in the door.

Do you even know what you are talking about anymore, or have you completely lost it?

Dude, I am still talking about the same thing; H1-B visa holders.

Do try to keep up, lol.

You don't want skilled people to become citizens? Is this more of your whining over your personal weakness and inability to compete?

Maybe that has changed:

lolol

I am sorry, but you are clearly an idiot who will eat up any bullshit served by the media:

Air Force:

Enlistment into the U.S. Air Force by citizens of countries other than the United States is limited to those foreign nationals who are legally residing in the United States and possess an Immigrations and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (INS Form I-151/551, commonly known as a "Green Card"). Applicants must be between 17 and 27; meet the mental, moral and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently.

Navy:
Citizenship
You must be a U.S. citizen or, if you’re a non-citizen, you may join the Navy if you entered the United States on a permanent residence visa or have an Alien Registration Green Card and have 1) established a bona fide residence, and 2) established a home of record in the United States.

Citizenship Requirements

U.S. citizens or Permanent Resident Aliens (people who have an INS I-151/I-551 “Green Card”) may join the U.S. Military. For more information about citizenship, visit the U.S. Immigration and Nationalization (INS) website.

so stop looking at a bogus media circus, check the original sites and learn the truth.

BTW, THIS is from YOUR article - learn to read and comprehend FIRST, before posting:

"Ortego is one of the roughly 9,000 legal immigrants who join the U.S. armed forces each year from countries as far apart as Panama, Nigeria, Liberia and Turkey."

LEGAL is the key issue here. Ortego was a permanent resident, which is a legal immigrant - you can not take your mom to the US being a green card holder, but you can speed up your path to citizenship ( which for usual permanent residentis is 5 or 3 years if that is through marriage) if you serve in the military, but you already have to be legal immigrant, to start with.

DREAM act is about ILLEGALS. and illegal aliens serving the US military - so let them get the legalization. Illegal aliens CAN NOT and ARE NOT serving in the US military.

"Many, like those who advocate for the DREAM Act, a narrow legalization bill that would allow a select class of undocumented youth to become eligible for citizenship if they commit two years to higher education or the military, have been raised in the U.S. and want to join the military as doctors, engineers and pilots.
( Americans and legal immigrants want to join the military as doctors, engineers and pilots as well - why should illegals get the preferential treatment - my comment)

"

You won't look so dumb if you would take some time to actually learn the terms and learn to differentiate between illegals, legal permanent resident immigrants and citizenship.

As I said, when I was in (78 - 83) we had phillipinos in the Army and the Navy who had joined at US military bases in the Phillipines.

Now that we no longer have bases there, maybe it has changed? I don't know, but I do know we did have them enlist there and get sent here.

Lol, I am not arguing with what they do *now*, Nimrod.

Do you even know what you are talking about anymore, or have you completely lost it?

Do try to keep up, lol.

You don't want skilled people to become citizens? Is this more of your whining over your personal weakness and inability to compete?

I don't want them to come here if they over-supply their trade and reduce wages as a result and take jobs that Americans should be recruited for first.

I know it doesn't appeal to your mercenary, honorless heart and mind, but, that's OK, everyone has the right to be greedy little shits if they want to.

Maybe that has changed:

lolol

Air Force:

Navy:
Citizenship

Citizenship Requirements

"

As I said, when I was in (78 - 83) we had phillipinos in the Army and the Navy who had joined at US military bases in the Phillipines.

Now that we no longer have bases there, maybe it has changed? I don't know, but I do know we did have them enlist there and get sent here.

Lol, I am not arguing with what they do *now*, Nimrod.

the point is they were LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS not ILLEGALS. LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS CAN join the Army. NOW and THEN.
DREAM act is about ILLEGALS.
do you understand the difference, genius?

Last edited:

Do try to keep up, lol.

I don't want them to come here if they over-supply their trade and reduce wages as a result and take jobs that Americans should be recruited for first.

I know it doesn't appeal to your mercenary, honorless heart and mind, but, that's OK, everyone has the right to be greedy little shits if they want to.

You are weak and afraid. Those are not American qualities.

the point is they were LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS not ILLEGALS. LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS CAN join the Army. NOW and THEN.

Look, you stupid shithead, I said that they ENLISTED IN THE PHILLIPINES. THEY WERE NOT LEGAL RESIDENTS PRIOR. Once they got in they got their legal residence status.

If you had an ounce of integrity you would admit that but yo uwont, because you are simply a lying fucktard.

Go fuck yourself you stupid pig.

lol, eat shit, you stupid bitch.

I tried to bring facts and reason and sources, but you and Vox and Mercury had to bring it all down with your stupid childish bullshit.

Go fuck yourself, sincerely, ass hole.

Americans are not afraid of competition in an open, legal marketplace. In fact, it makes us stronger. Immigrants who come here with valuable skills, a strong work ethic, and positive cultural habits should be welcomed. We are, after all, a nation of immigrants.

You don't come across as very much like an American.

Americans are not afraid of competition in an open, legal marketplace. In fact, it makes us stronger. Immigrants who come here with valuable skills, a strong work ethic, and positive cultural habits should be welcomed. We are, after all, a nation of immigrants.

Trade Protectionism and Labor Protectionism are old, time-honored traditions in America, and are as American as Apple Pie.

Competing with Individuals who come here (legally) from beyond our borders is one thing.

Competing with Government-Initiated Flooding of the Marketplace as an Accommodation to Big Business at the Expense of the American Worker is quite another.

When our own Government climbs into bed with Big Business and HELPS them to flood the labor marketplace with low-cost alternative Labor, then, Labor Protectionism is both a legitimate and necessary (from the vantage point of American workers) tactic.

How to go about it, though?...

Last edited:

Trade Protectionism and Labor Protectionism are old, time-honored traditions in America, and are as American as Apple Pie.

Competing with Individuals who come here (legally) from beyond our borders is one thing.

Competing with Government-Initiated Flooding of the Marketplace as an Accommodation to Big Business at the Expense of the American Worker is quite another....

Conspiracy forum thataway >>>

Stop making excuses.

Look, you stupid shithead, I said that they ENLISTED IN THE PHILLIPINES. THEY WERE NOT LEGAL RESIDENTS PRIOR. Once they got in they got their legal residence status.

If you had an ounce of integrity you would admit that but yo uwont, because you are simply a lying fucktard.

Go fuck yourself you stupid pig.

idiot, you finally realized, how stupid you are?:lol:
they WERE. you can not join the military not being a permanent resident.

You do not have to live in the US if you have legal permanent residency status. There are some restrictions, but you can be in your home country for the vast majority of the time.

Forum List

Back