Immoral dress banned

a ban on the wearing of low-slung trousers, jeans or shorts.

The sight of exposed skin or underwear has attracted complaints

Bloody Muslims at it again?

LINK

How gay?

The religion of perpetual angst.

How funny would it be to take a few thousand bikini wearing babes and march them through the neighborhoods. I'll volunteer for security detail.:up: Too, I say each of them war a bacon belt around the waist.

even gayer that you did not read the link

That's why I used "Link" instead of posting it raw.
I knew some anti Muslim arse would assume it was about Muslims banning clothes and not realise it's an American town.

I knew some anti Muslim arse would assume it was about Muslims banning clothes and not realise it's an American town.

A Muslim town named "Wildwood"? Really?
Or a Muslim town named "404 Not Found"?

Meanwhile...

>> The Jersey Shore city voted on Wednesday to ban saggy pants on its two-mile stretch of boardwalk. Offenders whose pants hang lower than three inches from the waist could be fined up to $200, and the statute also requires shirts to be worn on the boardwalk between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.

... "We would get 100 emails and 98 would say they were offended by it," Troiano said of jeans or trousers slung far below the waistline, exposing the wearer's underpants.

LINK

No mention of Islam. Or any other religion. Skookerasbil is "busted" spelled backward.

Last edited:
Try this one.

Jersey Shore's Wildwood bans saggy pants on the boardwalk | Reuters

You may want to fix your google..seems broke.

BBC News BBC Sport
404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please click the back button to try another link.

Or

Visit the BBC News Home Page.
Visit the BBC Sport Home Page.
Explore our full list of sites and services.

No mention of Islam. Or any other religion. Skookerasbil is "busted" spelled backward.

True - I added the line, including the question mark, to entice haters to rant on about Muslims for a while before I pointed out it was America.

Sadly, I used my smartphone and the link seems to have been corrupted.
Perhaps it's a dumb phone. :D

True - I added the line, including the question mark, to entice haters to rant on about Muslims for a while before I pointed out it was America.

Sadly, I used my smartphone and the link seems to have been corrupted.
Perhaps it's a dumb phone. :D

Well done, you caught one.
Question is, now what are you gonna do with him?

I gotta remember that trap :D

ya cause afterall we should all have to see peoples UNDERWEAR retard. BIG fucking difference between what you are trying to imply.

Forum List

Back