Impeach Obama Over Syria????

^ yep. Some of that "so-called" intelligence was provided by this guy who was put into the pentagon to deliver *cough* "raw" intel (meaning- unvetted) that just so happened to support Bu$h II's position.

Doug Feith. Any Repubs ever heard of him? Anyone? :eusa_whistle:

I haven't done this shit in a long time. I frankly don't want to do this now but this is crazy.

Your president is insane and demanding another world leader step aside or you are going to attack them.

Stop this shit. Your President is insane.

lol coming from you this is utterly meaningless.

Obama may be wrong in attacking, but he is not insane. You really think its him pulling the trigger?

approval? From the T-Party hostage held, gerrymandered, House :eusa_eh: Surely you jest? :rofl:

McCain wants Obama to invade Syria, what the fuck makes you think Congress wouldn't approve it if Obama made a case for a more limited response?

Put down the kool aid and remember that whatever the President is for, the Repubs are against. They haven't broke that maxim in 5 yrs on anything worth mentioning or w/o having some strings attached that benefited the rich. Try again.

True.

Obama is working directly from the GOP/neo-con foreign policy playbook.

approval? From the T-Party hostage held, gerrymandered, House :eusa_eh: Surely you jest? :rofl:

McCain wants Obama to invade Syria, what the fuck makes you think Congress wouldn't approve it if Obama made a case for a more limited response?

Put down the kool aid and remember that whatever the President is for, the Repubs are against. They haven't broke that maxim in 5 yrs on anything worth mentioning or w/o having some strings attached that benefited the rich. Try again.

Meanwhile the local Dembulbs support any and everything Obama does, even if they lambasted Bush for the same thing

got it

Impeachment could have happen many times before now it ain't going to happen now.
Sad to say because people are idiots.

If the President goes to war without getting an OK from Congress...."I will make it my business to impeach him!!!"

Joe Biden

1. "Chuck Todd: Obama Avoiding Congress Because ‘Isolationists’ May Block Attack on Syria"
NBC News’ Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd told the hosts of MSNBC’s The Cycle warned that President Barack Obama may believe that seeking congressional authorization to attack Syria in the coming days would be counterproductive. "
Chuck Todd: Obama Avoiding Congress Because ?Isolationists? May Block Attack on Syria | Mediaite

Meanwhile, on the other side of the moon.....
"About.....face!"

2. "November 29, 2007 5:03 PM
PORTSMOUTH — Presidential hopeful Delaware Sen. Joe Biden stated unequivocally that he will move to impeach President Bush if he bombs Iran without first gaining congressional approval.

Biden spoke in front of a crowd of approximately 100 at a candidate forum held Thursday at Seacoast Media Group. The forum focused on the Iraq war and foreign policy. When an audience member expressed fear of a war with Iran, Biden said he does not typically engage in threats, but had no qualms about issuing a direct warning to the Oval Office.

Related content

Video:

"The president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran, and if he does, as Foreign Relations Committee chairman, I will move to impeach," said Biden, whose words were followed by a raucous applause from the local audience.

Biden said he is in the process of meeting with constitutional law experts to prepare a legal memorandum saying as much and intends to send it to the president."
Biden: Impeachment if Bush bombs Iran | SeacoastOnline.com

In a related story.....

3. "Another indication of the subservience of the communists to a foreign government can be seen during WWII. At the behest of the Commintern, as the archives reveals, the American Peace Mobilization committee was formed in April of ’41. It’s function was to support the Soviet line, bring progressives aboard, protest against the lend-lease program to aid Britain…they paraded in front of the White House, chanting “FDR is a fascist, …he’s starting a war!’ They managed to dupe the easiest group to dupe: progressive pastors. The NYTimes article at the time said “Clergyman Group Opposes War Aid!’

a. In mid-protest, on June 22, 1941, they became pro-war! The Germans had broken their agreement with the Soviets, and invaded Russia! Suddenly the group was for lend-lease, and FDR wasn’t a fascist…and they changed their name to American People’s Mobilization."
Dr. Paul Kengor, Hoover Institution, Stanford “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century"

What is most funny is that the fucking moron Biden knows so little about our form of government that he wasn't even aware that as a Senator he had ZERO power to impeach....

Only the House can draw up an impeachment. What a buffoon - what a perfect example of this failure of an administration.

eXtreme Rightists, like PoliChic, would impeach Obama over a ham sandwich if they could :rolleyes:

Where eXtreme leftists like Scheiß Mause just wanted to kill Bush.

IMG_9676.JPG

Funny how 10 years ago the right wing was so eager to go to war over WMD's that were used over 20 years ago. Or it would be funny if so many people weren't dead over it.

Fucking hypocrites.

Its funny how 10 years ago the leftists were so against going to war orver WMD against a country that had not attacked us.

At least then Bush had the support and approval of Congress, to include Hilary and Kerry and other D-bags.

Obama doesn't have the support of anybody, except his lapdog liberal base like the D-bags on this board.

Fucking hypocrites.

Obama has the support of McCain and most of the GOP. You lose again. :lol:

Lol! I don't think so......got proof?

Edited....well maybe McCain....but not most of the GOP!

obama is not getting congressional approval and says he doesn't need it if he has UN approval. He's not getting UN approval and says he doesn't need it because he has the approval of the public. He damn sure doesn't have that. He said he doesn't need it because he has arab allies. He has no arab allies.

This is a horrendous mess because we have a madman as president. It's not that he should be impeached. The entire regime needs to be changed.

Actually, all he has to do is get NATO involved, which is what they did in Kosovo and Libya.

That horse got out of the barn a long time ago.

Incidently, I do think going into Syria is a bad idea.

So what have they done to us?

Sadaam killed thousands of his own people....yet he was no threat to us.

What's the difference?

obama is not getting congressional approval and says he doesn't need it if he has UN approval. He's not getting UN approval and says he doesn't need it because he has the approval of the public. He damn sure doesn't have that. He said he doesn't need it because he has arab allies. He has no arab allies.

This is a horrendous mess because we have a madman as president. It's not that he should be impeached. The entire regime needs to be changed.

Actually, all he has to do is get NATO involved, which is what they did in Kosovo and Libya.

What's the difference?

obama's president and he's pushing it, he's got to protect his Muslim brothers.

It's unconstitutional to wage war on another country without the US Congress declaring war, so impeachment is justifiable. Too bad the GOP House is filled with pro-war crazies. They finally have a legitimate reason to impeach, and they won't do for that reason.

Did the US declare war on Iraq?

Pretty much....Bush warned Sadaam to cooperate or we would be on his doorstep. He got the thumbs up from Congress, and quite a few Democrats......I think Bush's biggest mistake was giving Sadaam too many chances before taking him out.

What's the difference?

obama's president and he's pushing it, he's got to protect his Muslim brothers.

Well we see what a failure Obama was with Libya....his "brothers" are not wanted there! This thing with Syria seems to be pretty important to Obama. Why? They know chemicals were used, but have that given us proof of who actually used it? Obama says they know....my problem is, i don't trust him!

Britian just gave obama the bad news. France reconsidered. Germany went further and joined Russia.
There is no NATO support. Egypt will close the Suez Canal if obama continues with his foolishness.

If he does it will go badly. There are no plans for it to go well. When it goes badly, obama will be impeached, quickly, perhaps arrested and prosecuted as well.

Forum List

Back