Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Well we see what a failure Obama was with Libya....his "brothers" are not wanted there! This thing with Syria seems to be pretty important to Obama. Why? They know chemicals were used, but have that given us proof of who actually used it? Obama says they know....my problem is, i don't trust him!

The reason that Obama is so hot on this is that the chemical weapons came from Saddam's WMD programs. Obama is desperate to destroy the evidence before the shameful democrats and their lackey press are exposed as the liars we all know them to be.

So what have they done to us?

Sadaam killed thousands of his own people....yet he was no threat to us.

What's the difference?

obama's president and he's pushing it, he's got to protect his Muslim brothers.

Well we see what a failure Obama was with Libya....his "brothers" are not wanted there! This thing with Syria seems to be pretty important to Obama. Why? They know chemicals were used, but have that given us proof of who actually used it? Obama says they know....my problem is, i don't trust him!

The terrorist used the chemicals.

Syria actually does have WMD's. How ironic is that?

I wonder where they got them.

:eusa_whistle:

I've talked about this before and NOBODY has been able to give me an answer.....

What happened to the new video's of the convoy of trucks leaving Iraq and going to Syria just before the war? I watched this, the news people were speculating what was in those trucks and talked how it could be WMD being transported to Syria. Then nothing else after that. I've tried so many ways of googling this video and can't find it. This is why I'm so sure that this is what happened. And my son has been to Iraq 3 times and said they saw where there was evidence of WMD, and that it hadn't been too long before that they were there. But there was no proof.....Bush gave Sadaam too many warnings and gave him time to clean everything out.

The reason that Obama is so hot on this is that the chemical weapons came from Saddam's WMD programs. Obama is desperate to destroy the evidence before the shameful democrats and their lackey press are exposed as the liars we all know them to be.

There were reports that is where those weapons went.

If the President goes to war without getting an OK from Congress...."I will make it my business to impeach him!!!"

Joe Biden

1. "Chuck Todd: Obama Avoiding Congress Because ‘Isolationists’ May Block Attack on Syria"
NBC News’ Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd told the hosts of MSNBC’s The Cycle warned that President Barack Obama may believe that seeking congressional authorization to attack Syria in the coming days would be counterproductive. "
Chuck Todd: Obama Avoiding Congress Because ?Isolationists? May Block Attack on Syria | Mediaite

Meanwhile, on the other side of the moon.....
"About.....face!"

2. "November 29, 2007 5:03 PM
PORTSMOUTH — Presidential hopeful Delaware Sen. Joe Biden stated unequivocally that he will move to impeach President Bush if he bombs Iran without first gaining congressional approval.

Biden spoke in front of a crowd of approximately 100 at a candidate forum held Thursday at Seacoast Media Group. The forum focused on the Iraq war and foreign policy. When an audience member expressed fear of a war with Iran, Biden said he does not typically engage in threats, but had no qualms about issuing a direct warning to the Oval Office.

Related content

Video:

"The president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran, and if he does, as Foreign Relations Committee chairman, I will move to impeach," said Biden, whose words were followed by a raucous applause from the local audience.

Biden said he is in the process of meeting with constitutional law experts to prepare a legal memorandum saying as much and intends to send it to the president."
Biden: Impeachment if Bush bombs Iran | SeacoastOnline.com

In a related story.....

3. "Another indication of the subservience of the communists to a foreign government can be seen during WWII. At the behest of the Commintern, as the archives reveals, the American Peace Mobilization committee was formed in April of ’41. It’s function was to support the Soviet line, bring progressives aboard, protest against the lend-lease program to aid Britain…they paraded in front of the White House, chanting “FDR is a fascist, …he’s starting a war!’ They managed to dupe the easiest group to dupe: progressive pastors. The NYTimes article at the time said “Clergyman Group Opposes War Aid!’

a. In mid-protest, on June 22, 1941, they became pro-war! The Germans had broken their agreement with the Soviets, and invaded Russia! Suddenly the group was for lend-lease, and FDR wasn’t a fascist…and they changed their name to American People’s Mobilization."
Dr. Paul Kengor, Hoover Institution, Stanford “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century"

What is most funny is that the fucking moron Biden knows so little about our form of government that he wasn't even aware that as a Senator he had ZERO power to impeach....

Only the House can draw up an impeachment. What a buffoon - what a perfect example of this failure of an administration.
Indeed. It is the Senate that tries the recommendation (Jury if you will), to impeach on advice from the House. 2/3rds yea are required for a POTUS to become impeached.

Perhaps Biden was going to apply pressure? Maybe that's what he meant...but who really ever knows what that doddering asshat ever thinks anyway? His actions tell us much.

There were reports that is where those weapons went.

Correct:

To wit: PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

obama says

1278179_351378148326417_2054114554_n.jpg

obama says

1278179_351378148326417_2054114554_n.jpg

Yeah, we "get it" Barry. You have spent trillions of dollars buying them off, one batch at a time....
Gotta get them into the Middle class somehow...what he never considers is how to keep them there or if they are interested in staying there (much less be there) And nevermind Barry is destroying the goose that pays for it for he has choked it off enough that it has stopped producing 'gold eggs', and produces shit. We are living it.

One subservient at a time to the utopian dream...right Barry?

The dude who started this thread is obviously clueless about the law:

The War Powers Resolution of 1973 (50 U.S.C. 1541-1548)[1] is a federal law intended to check the president's power to commit the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of Congress. The resolution was adopted in the form of a United States Congress joint resolution; this provides that the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto. The War Powers Resolution has been violated in the past by President Reagan in regards to the aid to the Contras in Nicaragua and by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo. All incidents have had congressional disapproval, but none have had any successful legal actions taken against the president for violations. All presidents since 1973 have declared their belief that the act is unconstitutional.

Basically we define a "war" as 61 days or longer.

Kind of stupid, but it's the law.

The War Powers Resolution of 1973 (50 U.S.C. 1541-1548)[1] is a federal law intended to check the president's power to commit the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of Congress. The resolution was adopted in the form of a United States Congress joint resolution; this provides that the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto. The War Powers Resolution has been violated in the past by President Reagan in regards to the aid to the Contras in Nicaragua and by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo. All incidents have had congressional disapproval, but none have had any successful legal actions taken against the president for violations. All presidents since 1973 have declared their belief that the act is unconstitutional.

let's not forget about that "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States" part.
(c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

"...(3) a national emergency created by an attack upon the United States..."

Have the Syrians used chemical-weapons gas on American Soil or against Americans overseas?

"...(3) a national emergency created by an attack upon the United States..."

Have the Syrians used chemical-weapons gas on American Soil or against Americans overseas?

Better question is have the Syrians used chemical-weapons.
Your question is simple No they haven't

let's not forget about that "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States" part.
(c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.
And it hasn't.

I haven't done this shit in a long time. I frankly don't want to do this now but this is crazy.

Your president is insane and demanding another world leader step aside or you are going to attack them.

Stop this shit. Your President is insane.

lol coming from you this is utterly meaningless.

Obama may be wrong in attacking, but he is not insane. You really think its him pulling the trigger?

Hell no! He just sends our military to do it, then take the glory afterwards....or if it ends up like Libya has, just ignore it.

Forum List

Back