Impeach Obama Over Syria????

we don't need Canucks tellin' us what to do and I'm not talking about Rafael Cruz, I'm talkin' about tinyd this time :lol:'

whens the last time Congress declared war? I eagerly await your response.

do you understand the difference between approval and declaration?

approval? From the T-Party hostage held, gerrymandered, House :eusa_eh: Surely you jest? :rofl:

McCain wants Obama to invade Syria, what the fuck makes you think Congress wouldn't approve it if Obama made a case for a more limited response?

It's unconstitutional to wage war on another country without the US Congress declaring war, so impeachment is justifiable. Too bad the GOP House is filled with pro-war crazies. They finally have a legitimate reason to impeach, and they won't do for that reason.

Did the US declare war on Iraq?

Last edited:
I haven't done this shit in a long time. I frankly don't want to do this now but this is crazy.

Your president is insane and demanding another world leader step aside or you are going to attack them.

Stop this shit. Your President is insane.

No, you are insane.

obama is not getting congressional approval and says he doesn't need it if he has UN approval. He's not getting UN approval and says he doesn't need it because he has the approval of the public. He damn sure doesn't have that. He said he doesn't need it because he has arab allies. He has no arab allies.

This is a horrendous mess because we have a madman as president. It's not that he should be impeached. The entire regime needs to be changed.

Funny how 10 years ago the right wing was so eager to go to war over WMD's that were used over 20 years ago. Or it would be funny if so many people weren't dead over it.

Fucking hypocrites.

obama is not getting congressional approval and says he doesn't need it if he has UN approval. He's not getting UN approval and says he doesn't need it because he has the approval of the public. He damn sure doesn't have that. He said he doesn't need it because he has arab allies. He has no arab allies.

This is a horrendous mess because we have a madman as president. It's not that he should be impeached. The entire regime needs to be changed.

Funny how 10 years ago the right wing was so eager to go to war over WMD's that were used over 20 years ago. Or it would be funny if so many people weren't dead over it.

Fucking hypocrites.

You are backing AQ, I have an issue with that.

Fucking hypocrites.

You are backing AQ, I have an issue with that.

And you are lying again, but then again... you have issues.

Fucking hypocrites.

Bush didn't have the backing of Congress and the UN?

Fucking hypocrites.

Bush didn't have the backing of Congress and the UN?

Not to legally declare war.

Forum List

Back