Impeach This!

Number one, it's "a couple of hundred people or fewer". "Less" of much, "fewer" of many.

Number two, what you're describing is the difference between content and spectacle. If spectacle is what impresses you, you prolly also think TV ratings mean "approval" rather than simple "attention".

Two things:

Number one: You're full of shit.

Number two: Elizabeth Warren will never ever be the president of this country.

It is difficult to imagine
Though, the dea injun sympathy vote could help.

I seriously doubt that even the Native American community takes her seriously. Any one of them with half a brain would support Donald Trump.
I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

How has President Trump denigrated Native Americans in any way, shape or form? Personally, if I were more Native American than I am, I would be delighted that he's making fun of a sorry-assed POS like Warren, who benefited by exploiting my culture.
By making fun of Warren's ancestry & using the term "Pocahontas".

Next time you are around some Native Americans, go up & call any woman "Pocahontas". & see how that works for you.

Warren was proud of here heritaj=ge but never profited.

I seriously doubt that even the Native American community takes her seriously. Any one of them with half a brain would support Donald Trump.
I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

How has President Trump denigrated Native Americans in any way, shape or form? Personally, if I were more Native American than I am, I would be delighted that he's making fun of a sorry-assed POS like Warren, who benefited by exploiting my culture.

Speculation fallacist gonna keep on speculatin'. Using made-up fantasy crapola that never happened as if it were fact.
Made-up fantasy crapola? Oh, you mean like Warren's claim of Native American ancestry?

She took a DNA test that showed ancestry 6-8 generations ago.

Where the fuck have you been?
Yeah, the average American who doesn't claim NA ancestry has more NA DNA than she does. She'd have a better claim if she'd leaned against a cigar store Indian when she was a little girl.

Unfortunately he didn't win Pennsylvania the first time. Nobody did.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania in 2016. The vast majority of counties in the state went for Trump, only a handful of failed areas were lost.
Another Trumpette who thinks we vote by acre.

It's multiple acres with defined borders
But, yeah
We do.
See, you really are that fucking stupid.

One man, one vote.

The only stupid person is you RealDave. You continuously lie and make moronic statements. Your too fucking stupid to argue with. Just shut the fuck up. Liberal scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not the one claiming you vote by the number of acres you own. That would be assfuick you. Don't blame me because you are dumber than shit.

Two things:

Next time you are around some Native Americans, go up & call any woman "Pocahontas". & see how that works for you.

Bigots aren't going to understand why their own bigot terms are fucked up.

Somehow they understand them far enough to use them as slurs, but once the empathy factor of responsibility for one's words comes in the cojones go bye-bye.

As the next post will now demonstrate. Pogo Predicts....

Speculation fallacist gonna keep on speculatin'. Using made-up fantasy crapola that never happened as if it were fact.
Made-up fantasy crapola? Oh, you mean like Warren's claim of Native American ancestry?

1/1,024%. Where the fuck have you been?

Oh, I know. Nevermind.

If I was Native American I would be pissed at her claim. She’s a loser anyway and will be out soon enough

Two things:

I only refer to Fake Indian broads as "Pocahontas", not real squaws out on the reservation.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

RealDave is mentally unstable and hasn’t been taking his medication so he is off as usual.

Yeah, the average American who doesn't claim NA ancestry has more NA DNA than she does. She'd have a better claim if she'd leaned against a cigar store Indian when she was a little girl.

It does make any difference how much..

She said she had NA ancestry & she did.

I don't think we're being fair here, Trump gets all the media coverage, and there were other candidates having rallies tonight. In fact, Elizabeth Warren hosted a Townhall meeting tonight in Reno. The place was packed, too.

Just look at all those people!!! :spinner:

merlin_165338817_f14c5e6d-f4cc-4231-bd89-f04faecfb905-jumbo.jpg
Do you know what a town hall meeting is? Didn't think do.

Of course I do. When your campaign is sure that only a couple hundred or less people are going to show up, you rent a small venue and call it a "town hall meeting."

One is called a town hall & one is a campaign rally. Two distinct things.

One is small & people can ask questions.

All the Democrats can have is town halls. They can’t get enough people for a rally.

Democrats are interested in listening the the people.

Trump is only interested in spewing his lies as his feeble minded minions cheer.

I have a bridge for sail if you think Democrats give a shit what people think.

I only refer to Fake Indian broads as "Pocahontas", not real squaws out on the reservation.

And there it is. They're nothing if not predictable.

:dig:

Oh, I know. Nevermind.

I understand you assfucks are dumber than shit, but when you are given a range, it does not automatically mean the last number of that range.

You used it because you are a dishonest fucking Trumpette. Dumber than shit & p[roving it every post.

The actual range was 6-10. You posted as if the report said ten generations ago but it just as likely been 6 generations ago or 1/64th.

Warren did not specify the percent, just that there was. The report fit with what she said.

There he goes again talking about ass fucking. He is lost. He needs to take a vacation.

Two things:

Actually, Sen. Warren did profit from her Squaw Status claims.

She got admitted to college and a cushy job at Harvard by gaming the Affirmative Action system.

Her real heritage is that of a rich white Bostonian Broad. She should be who she is.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania in 2016. The vast majority of counties in the state went for Trump, only a handful of failed areas were lost.
Another Trumpette who thinks we vote by acre.

It's multiple acres with defined borders
But, yeah
We do.
See, you really are that fucking stupid.

One man, one vote.

The only stupid person is you RealDave. You continuously lie and make moronic statements. Your too fucking stupid to argue with. Just shut the fuck up. Liberal scumbag

I am not the one claiming you vote by the number of acres you own. That would be assfuick you. Don't blame me because you are dumber than shit.

Sorry I’m not gay so leave my ass out of this. Your to stupid to argue with.

It does make any difference how much..

She said she had NA ancestry & she did.

You are dumb enough to believe her.

She got admitted to college and a cushy job at Harvard by gaming the Affirmative Action system.

Her real heritage is that of a rich white Bostonian Broad. She should be who she is.

If Mrs. Warren did not benefit from Affirmative Action, she should prove it. Show her employment and school applications, bring the admissions and HR reps to Washington to testify under oath about it.

I haven't seen anything from Warren to prove her claims at all.

Why no, Sir Whiny WhiteKnight. I mean this:

who benefited by exploiting my culture

This ain't even your responsibility, WhiteKnight. JDolt posted it. He's got the rope, let him hang himself BY himself.

Watch, he'll run away now that he's been busted.
How has he been busted? Warren did indeed benefit from her claims of NA ancestry.

Throughout her adult professional life, Elizabeth Warren has manipulated Native Americans.

When Warren was in her mid-30s, and a law professor, she for the first time asserted that she was Native American. She didn’t do it by joining Native American groups, by bringing lawsuits to help Native Americans, or by helping Native American students. Never in her life did she do any of those things.

Instead, beginning in the mid-1980s, Warren asserted her Native American claim in the information provided to a law professor directory widely used for hiring purposes. That claim to be Native American landed Warren on a short list of “Minority Law Teachers.” Warren’s supposed Native American status was not disclosed in the directory, only that she was a minority.

It was a particularly devious maneuver, enabling Warren to seek the benefit of being a minority at a time when there was an intense push to diversify faculty, without having to justify her claim to be Native American. Warren would maintain that stealth status in the law directory when she was hired as a Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School in the early 1990s, and it was noticed. The Harvard Women’s Law Journal listed Warren on its short list of “Women of Color in Legal Academia.”

Warren stopped filling out the law professor directory as Native American when she gained a full-time tenured job at Harvard Law School in the mid-1990s. At that point, being Native American and a supposed-minority no longer was needed, Warren had reached the top rung of the law professor ladder. While Warren asserts that she never actually gained an advantage from claiming to be Native American and a minority, there is no doubt that she tried to gain an advantage. When that need for advantage was over, she dropped the designation.

Warren used Native Americans when she needed them professionally, then dropped them.​

If Mrs. Warren did not benefit from Affirmative Action, she should prove it. Show her employment and school applications, bring the admissions and HR reps to Washington to testify under oath about it.

YOU DON'T PROVE A NEGATIVE DUMBASS.

Burden of proof is on the asserter. ALWAYS. That would be you, Stupid. Right here:

It's ***YOUR*** fucking job to prove that, not anybody else's to disprove.

Holy SHIT you're fucking brainless enough to resurrect the stereotypes about Polish people.

It's pretty damning when even CNN knows that she was lying about her ancestry...

Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse - CNNPolitics

Here employers deny it had any effect.

Do you think a person can just claim a certain heritage & they get shit? They don't need to prove it?

maybe I could sign up my business as minority owned & claim to be 1/4th Japaneese. Do you think I could get away with it.

Oh, I know. Nevermind.

I understand you assfucks are dumber than shit, but when you are given a range, it does not automatically mean the last number of that range.

You used it because you are a dishonest fucking Trumpette. Dumber than shit & p[roving it every post.

The actual range was 6-10. You posted as if the report said ten generations ago but it just as likely been 6 generations ago or 1/64th.

Warren did not specify the percent, just that there was. The report fit with what she said.
Then why did she apologize to the Cherokee Nation?

Elizabeth Warren apologizes to Native Americans, again

Forum List

Back