Impeach This!

I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

How has President Trump denigrated Native Americans in any way, shape or form? Personally, if I were more Native American than I am, I would be delighted that he's making fun of a sorry-assed POS like Warren, who benefited by exploiting my culture.
By making fun of Warren's ancestry & using the term "Pocahontas".

Next time you are around some Native Americans, go up & call any woman "Pocahontas". & see how that works for you.

Warren was proud of here heritaj=ge but never profited.

Actually, Sen. Warren did profit from her Squaw Status claims.

She got admitted to college and a cushy job at Harvard by gaming the Affirmative Action system.

Her real heritage is that of a rich white Bostonian Broad. She should be who she is.

If Mrs. Warren did not benefit from Affirmative Action, she should prove it. Show her employment and school applications, bring the admissions and HR reps to Washington to testify under oath about it.

I haven't seen anything from Warren to prove her claims at all.

It's pretty damning when even CNN knows that she was lying about her ancestry...

Elizabeth Warren's Native American problem just got even worse - CNNPolitics
What was the lie? When did she claim to have more ancestry than she has?

How has President Trump denigrated Native Americans in any way, shape or form? Personally, if I were more Native American than I am, I would be delighted that he's making fun of a sorry-assed POS like Warren, who benefited by exploiting my culture.

Speculation fallacist gonna keep on speculatin'. Using made-up fantasy crapola that never happened as if it were fact.
Made-up fantasy crapola? Oh, you mean like Warren's claim of Native American ancestry?

She took a DNA test that showed ancestry 6-8 generations ago.

Where the fuck have you been?
Yeah, the average American who doesn't claim NA ancestry has more NA DNA than she does. She'd have a better claim if she'd leaned against a cigar store Indian when she was a little girl.

It does make any difference how much..

She said she had NA ancestry & she did.
Not enough to satisfy the Cherokee.

I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

Next time you are around some Native Americans, go up & call any woman "Pocahontas". & see how that works for you.

She got admitted to college and a cushy job at Harvard by gaming the Affirmative Action system.

Her real heritage is that of a rich white Bostonian Broad. She should be who she is.

If Mrs. Warren did not benefit from Affirmative Action, she should prove it. Show her employment and school applications, bring the admissions and HR reps to Washington to testify under oath about it.

Here employers deny it had any effect.

Do you think a person can just claim a certain heritage & they get shit? They don't need to prove it?

maybe I could sign up my business as minority owned & claim to be 1/4th Japaneese. Do you think I could get away with it.

Harvard's people have not testified under oath about this at all.

They have casually denied it, but not under interrogation and not under oath.

Speculation fallacist gonna keep on speculatin'. Using made-up fantasy crapola that never happened as if it were fact.
Made-up fantasy crapola? Oh, you mean like Warren's claim of Native American ancestry?

1/1,024%. Where the fuck have you been?

Oh, I know. Nevermind.

I understand you assfucks are dumber than shit, but when you are given a range, it does not automatically mean the last number of that range.

You used it because you are a dishonest fucking Trumpette. Dumber than shit & p[roving it every post.

The actual range was 6-10. You posted as if the report said ten generations ago but it just as likely been 6 generations ago or 1/64th.

Warren did not specify the percent, just that there was. The report fit with what she said.
Then why did she apologize to the Cherokee Nation?

Elizabeth Warren apologizes to Native Americans, again
They did not approve of the teat & the way NA ancestry was being treated.

Do you people ever follow the real news or do you just suckle off the Fox News teat.

Do you think a person can just claim a certain heritage & they get shit? They don't need to prove it?

maybe I could sign up my business as minority owned & claim to be 1/4th Japaneese. Do you think I could get away with it.

Of course any assfuck off the street can claim a certain heritage, and you looney leftards will eat it up like spilled fuck.. How about that stupid twat Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP president who claimed she was "black."

Gawd, you people are so stupid that you shouldn't be allowed to breed. :21:

Rachel Dolezal - Wikipedia

Oath? That's some funny chit.

I

YOU DON'T PROVE A NEGATIVE DUMBASS.

Burden of proof is on the asserter. ALWAYS. That would be you, Stupid. Right here:

It's ***YOUR*** fucking job to prove that, not anybody else's to disprove.

Holy SHIT you're fucking brainless enough to resurrect the stereotypes about Polish people.

Warren expected Kavanaugh to prove his innocence in the case of an alleged gang rape 35 years ago in Montgomery County. And then voted to ruin his life and family when he didn't do it to her satisfaction.

All I'm saying is to hold Warren to the same standard she holds others to.

Burden of proof is on the asserter. ALWAYS. That would be you, Stupid. Right here:

Holy SHIT you're fucking brainless enough to resurrect the stereotypes about Polish people.

Warren expected Kavanaugh to prove his innocence in the case of an alleged gang rape 35 years ago in Montgomery County. And then voted to ruin his life and family when he didn't do it to her satisfaction.

Link?

Of course any assfuck off the street can claim a certain heritage, and you looney leftards will eat it up like spilled fuck.. How about that stupid twat Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP president who claimed she was "black."

Warren proved it & shoved Trump's lie down his fat throat.

Who cares about Dolezal. Has nothing to do with Warren.

Trump claims to be a stable genius. Where the fuck is his proof?

"Quick! Change the subject! Commence Pogo's Law! Schnell!"

Link?

Mrs. Warren's vote against Kavanaugh , an obviously qualified individual is well known.

1/1,024%. Where the fuck have you been?

Oh, I know. Nevermind.

I understand you assfucks are dumber than shit, but when you are given a range, it does not automatically mean the last number of that range.

You used it because you are a dishonest fucking Trumpette. Dumber than shit & p[roving it every post.

The actual range was 6-10. You posted as if the report said ten generations ago but it just as likely been 6 generations ago or 1/64th.

Warren did not specify the percent, just that there was. The report fit with what she said.
Then why did she apologize to the Cherokee Nation?

Elizabeth Warren apologizes to Native Americans, again
They did not approve of the teat & the way NA ancestry was being treated.

Do you people ever follow the real news or do you just suckle off the Fox News teat.
Oh, look -- yet another white liberal trying to dictate what minorities believe.

When the fuck have you ever seen a reporter do an interview "under oath"?

What the fuck is the "crime" here, Dumbass?

Liberals operate on double standards. They will forgive their own anything.

Link?

Mrs. Warren's vote against Kavanaugh , an obviously qualified individual is well known.

Votes are public record. Any vote can be looked up.

What you're running away from though is this:

expected Kavanaugh to prove his innocence in the case of an alleged gang rape 35 years ago in Montgomery County. And then voted to ruin his life and family

Still waiting.

Or perhaps elves posted that under your name, is that it? Gnomes?

Kavanaugh was accused of a crime. The victim told her story.

Warren believed the woman over a crying lunatic screamer who likes beer.

Warren proved it whren Harvard denied it.

"Quick! Change the subject! Commence Pogo's Law! Schnell!"

Nobody "changed the subject", you stupid gash. I was responding to assfuck Dave's claim of "Do you think a person can just claim a certain heritage & they get shit? They don't need to prove it?"

Try to keep up. Otherwise, GTFO.

Liberals operate on double standards. They will forgive their own anything.

Trumpettes operate on lies & dishonesty.

Kavanaugh was accused of a crime. The victim told her story.

Warren believed the woman over a crying lunatic screamer who likes beer.

Warren proved it whren Harvard denied it.

You're a dishonest liar. She was not a "victim" of anything Kavanaugh did. She was a liar like yourself, assfuck.

Otherwise he wouldn't be sitting on the bench right now.

Not talking about on the street. I am talking about applying for some benefit for one's heritage.

Forum List

Back