Impeach This!

I don't think we're being fair here, Trump gets all the media coverage, and there were other candidates having rallies tonight. In fact, Elizabeth Warren hosted a Townhall meeting tonight in Reno. The place was packed, too.

Just look at all those people!!! :spinner:

merlin_165338817_f14c5e6d-f4cc-4231-bd89-f04faecfb905-jumbo.jpg
Do you know what a town hall meeting is? Didn't think do.

Of course I do. When your campaign is sure that only a couple hundred or less people are going to show up, you rent a small venue and call it a "town hall meeting."

Number one, it's "a couple of hundred people or fewer". "Less" of much, "fewer" of many.

Number two, what you're describing is the difference between content and spectacle. If spectacle is what impresses you, you prolly also think TV ratings mean "approval" rather than simple "attention".

Two things:

Number one: You're full of shit.

Number two: Elizabeth Warren will never ever be the president of this country.

Number one, I'm right, you're wrong. Number two, link?

Number one, you're definitely full of shit.

Number two, I don't need a link to prove that Warren will never ever be President of this country. History will prove that for me and if you real,ly believe she has a snow cone's chance in hell of ever winning, you're stupider that I thought you were.

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters. Some of the neighboring counties are 70% Republican.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Because the tRump administration has such a reliable history with crowd size claims.......
Oh boy, another Leftie nutjob totally disconnected from reality and so infected with Trump Derangment Syndrome that the poor thing can't even spell Trump's name properly.
Please, explain my spelling mistake.

Also, stop with the alternative facts.
"tRump"? What are you, mentally ill?

The left sure has an unhealthy preoccupation with rumps, don't they?

:21:

Of course I do. When your campaign is sure that only a couple hundred or less people are going to show up, you rent a small venue and call it a "town hall meeting."

Number one, it's "a couple of hundred people or fewer". "Less" of much, "fewer" of many.

Number two, what you're describing is the difference between content and spectacle. If spectacle is what impresses you, you prolly also think TV ratings mean "approval" rather than simple "attention".

Two things:

It is difficult to imagine
Though, the dea injun sympathy vote could help.

I seriously doubt that even the Native American community takes her seriously. Any one of them with half a brain would support Donald Trump.
I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

How has President Trump denigrated Native Americans in any way, shape or form? Personally, if I were more Native American than I am, I would be delighted that he's making fun of a sorry-assed POS like Warren, who benefited by exploiting my culture.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA! With your help, your devotion, and your drive, we are going to keep on working, we are going to keep on fighting, and we are going to keep ON WINNING! We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD

:clap::clap::clap: Thank you Mr President!!!

I don't think we're being fair here, Trump gets all the media coverage, and there were other candidates having rallies tonight. In fact, Elizabeth Warren hosted a Townhall meeting tonight in Reno. The place was packed, too.

One is called a town hall & one is a campaign rally. Two distinct things.

One is small & people can ask questions.

One only has that when they cant have the other

Another one of DJTs Repetitive, Dull, Dry Red Meat Nuremberg Rallies. Proves nothing.

Shows he has much more support then your Democrat scumbags do. Don’t be a hater. Learn to say President Trump as you will be saying it till 2024 asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the massive rallies are much of a gauge of who will win. Fewer people showed up to see hillary but she won the popular vote by several million voters. Trump rallies cater mostly to the really low class it seems like. Notice how trump got them to chanting 'lock her up' like a bunch of fools? Easily trained idiots much like the people hitler got to get behind him.

There is no national popular vote.

So, what were these things that Hillary got nearly 3 million more than Trump?

Nothing

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA! With your help, your devotion, and your drive, we are going to keep on working, we are going to keep on fighting, and we are going to keep ON WINNING! We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD

True. That idiot probably still thinks Warren is so popular that people are flocking to her rallies.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Unfortunately he didn't win Pennsylvania the first time. Nobody did.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania in 2016. The vast majority of counties in the state went for Trump, only a handful of failed areas were lost.
Another Trumpette who thinks we vote by acre.

It's multiple acres with defined borders
But, yeah
We do.
See, you really are that fucking stupid.

One man, one vote.

Obviously not.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

He's really going to get his panties in a bunch in 2020, when Donald Trump wins not only the electoral vote, but the popular vote, and the House reverts back into the hands of the GOP.

I am predicting this here and now.

He's really going to get his panties in a bunch in 2020, when Donald Trump wins not only the electoral vote, but the popular vote, and the House reverts back into the hands of the GOP.

There is no popular vote to win or lose.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

That’s all the Democratic candidates can have is a town hall. Anything bigger the place would be empty. Why do you think they stopped having rallies. No one showed up That’s the difference

I agree with you. The only reason the "popular vote" counted in 2016, was because the left was sure that Hillary should have won because of it.

But when Trump wins both the popular and electoral vote in 2020, they're going to come apart at the seams.

I agree with you. The only reason the "popular vote" counted in 2016, was because the left was sure that Hillary should have won because of it.

But when Trump wins both the popular and electoral vote in 2020, they're going to come apart at the seams.

There is no national popular vote contest to win or lose

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

That’s all the Democratic candidates can have is a town hall. Anything bigger the place would be empty. Why do you think they stopped having rallies. No one showed up That’s the difference

The reason they call their minuscule rallies "town hall meetings" is because they're desperately trying to give them the impression that they are a "grass roots" up-springing of concerned and passionate Americans.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. Their little "town hall" meetings are contrived and scripted, unlike the real grass-roots movement we saw with the Tea Party movement.

Two things:

It is difficult to imagine
Though, the dea injun sympathy vote could help.

I seriously doubt that even the Native American community takes her seriously. Any one of them with half a brain would support Donald Trump.
I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

Wow. You read the liberal press and regurgitated what they said. You libtards are all pathetic brainwashed morons.

If so, then why does the left want to eliminate the electoral college and just go with the "popular" vote?

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Two things:

She really only appeals to the parasitic class
I think even they are getting leery of her.

If so, then why does the left want to eliminate the electoral college and just go with the "popular" vote?

Because then there would be one.

Just keep in mind some "polls" (dubious?) show that nearly HALF of Americans favor Impeachment.
That means nearly HALF of Americans no longer believe in due process and fair process, but rather in Mob Rule.

No matter how you slice it....that does NOT bode well for America going forward.

According to the Monmouth poll – which was released Wednesday – 50 percent said the president should not be impeached and removed from office, with 45 percent calling for impeachment and removal from the White House. The numbers are little changed from Monmouth’s November poll, when a 51-44 percent majority opposed impeachment and removal.

If this is true...that even with zero evidence, and only because of agendas and self-interest, a President should be removed......then we are truly a fucked nation.

There is due process. The process is fair.

Quit your fucking whining.

Now you are reading lying. The whole bullshit impeachment had no due process. Schiff and Pelosi made it up as they went along. If there was due process the impeachment would have been over the first day. Hear say is not admissible and not one witness was there for the phone call that was released by President Trump and there President even said President Trump did nothing wrong. They changed the impeachment charge three times because they have nothing. The Democrats are done once the Senate gets this. You can’t hide the witnesses now or interrupt the questioning now. Your fucked scumbag

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Unfortunately he didn't win Pennsylvania the first time. Nobody did.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania in 2016. The vast majority of counties in the state went for Trump, only a handful of failed areas were lost.
Another Trumpette who thinks we vote by acre.

It's multiple acres with defined borders
But, yeah
We do.
See, you really are that fucking stupid.

One man, one vote.

The only stupid person is you RealDave. You continuously lie and make moronic statements. Your too fucking stupid to argue with. Just shut the fuck up. Liberal scumbag

Forum List

Back