Impeach This!

Another one of DJTs Repetitive, Dull, Dry Red Meat Nuremberg Rallies. Proves nothing.

Shows he has much more support then your Democrat scumbags do. Don’t be a hater. Learn to say President Trump as you will be saying it till 2024 asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the massive rallies are much of a gauge of who will win. Fewer people showed up to see hillary but she won the popular vote by several million voters. Trump rallies cater mostly to the really low class it seems like. Notice how trump got them to chanting 'lock her up' like a bunch of fools? Easily trained idiots much like the people hitler got to get behind him.

There is no national popular vote.

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters.

Good strategy to win back PA next year. You guys should shout from the hills how they're a bunch of stupid hillbillies. You'll really win their vote that way.

As with all on the radical left, Dave's hate far exceeds and blinds him to the realities of the world, much less elections. He could care less who he insults.

Democrats have made clear they are a terrorist organization, enemies of the state. They don't give a damn if they get votes from those they abhor because in no way do they care about nor represent them. Their mission is dictated not by laws or wishes for its people, but raw, selfish internal power to control and crush all that get in their way.

View attachment 294274

They intend to bulldoze right over America then pick up the pieces.

Doubtful
Leftists never clean up after themselves.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA! With your help, your devotion, and your drive, we are going to keep on working, we are going to keep on fighting, and we are going to keep ON WINNING! We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD

:clap::clap::clap: Thank you Mr President!!!

Unfortunately he didn't win Pennsylvania the first time. Nobody did.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania in 2016. The vast majority of counties in the state went for Trump, only a handful of failed areas were lost.
Another Trumpette who thinks we vote by acre.

It's multiple acres with defined borders
But, yeah
We do.

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters.

Good strategy to win back PA next year. You guys should shout from the hills how they're a bunch of stupid hillbillies. You'll really win their vote that way.

As with all on the radical left, Dave's hate far exceeds and blinds him to the realities of the world, much less elections. He could care less who he insults.

Democrats have made clear they are a terrorist organization, enemies of the state. They don't give a damn if they get votes from those they abhor because in no way do they care about nor represent them. Their mission is dictated not by laws or wishes for its people, but raw, selfish internal power to control and crush all that get in their way.

View attachment 294274

They intend to bulldoze right over America then pick up the pieces.

Doubtful
Leftists never clean up after themselves.

SURE THEY DO. They leave it for or dump it on the republicans.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

THANK YOU PENNSYLVANIA! With your help, your devotion, and your drive, we are going to keep on working, we are going to keep on fighting, and we are going to keep ON WINNING! We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD

I don't think we're being fair here, Trump gets all the media coverage, and there were other candidates having rallies tonight. In fact, Elizabeth Warren hosted a Townhall meeting tonight in Reno. The place was packed, too.

Just look at all those people!!! :spinner:

merlin_165338817_f14c5e6d-f4cc-4231-bd89-f04faecfb905-jumbo.jpg
Do you know what a town hall meeting is? Didn't think do.

Of course I do. When your campaign is sure that only a couple hundred or less people are going to show up, you rent a small venue and call it a "town hall meeting."

Number one, it's "a couple of hundred people or fewer". "Less" of much, "fewer" of many.

Number two, what you're describing is the difference between content and spectacle. If spectacle is what impresses you, you prolly also think TV ratings mean "approval" rather than simple "attention".

Two things:

Number one: You're full of shit.

Number two: Elizabeth Warren will never ever be the president of this country.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I don't think we're being fair here, Trump gets all the media coverage, and there were other candidates having rallies tonight. In fact, Elizabeth Warren hosted a Townhall meeting tonight in Reno. The place was packed, too.

Of course I do. When your campaign is sure that only a couple hundred or less people are going to show up, you rent a small venue and call it a "town hall meeting."

Number one, it's "a couple of hundred people or fewer". "Less" of much, "fewer" of many.

Number two, what you're describing is the difference between content and spectacle. If spectacle is what impresses you, you prolly also think TV ratings mean "approval" rather than simple "attention".

Two things:

It is difficult to imagine
Though, the dea injun sympathy vote could help.

Just keep in mind some "polls" (dubious?) show that nearly HALF of Americans favor Impeachment.
That means nearly HALF of Americans no longer believe in due process and fair process, but rather in Mob Rule.

No matter how you slice it....that does NOT bode well for America going forward.

According to the Monmouth poll – which was released Wednesday – 50 percent said the president should not be impeached and removed from office, with 45 percent calling for impeachment and removal from the White House. The numbers are little changed from Monmouth’s November poll, when a 51-44 percent majority opposed impeachment and removal.

If this is true...that even with zero evidence, and only because of agendas and self-interest, a President should be removed......then we are truly a fucked nation.

Last edited:

Two things:

I seriously doubt that even the Native American community takes her seriously. Any one of them with half a brain would support Donald Trump.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Two things:

Number one, I'm right, you're wrong. Number two, link?

Two things:

I seriously doubt that even the Native American community takes her seriously. Any one of them with half a brain would support Donald Trump.

Indeed, those with half a brain are exactly who did.

Two things:

I am sure they love a fat assed wealthy white guy making of people with Native American ancestry by calling them Pocahontas. Trump has done nothing for Native Americans. Republicans got caught trying to keep them from voting. Climate change is ravaging Native Americans in Alaska & Trump calls it a hoax.

Just keep in mind some "polls" (dubious?) show that nearly HALF of Americans favor Impeachment.
That means nearly HALF of Americans no longer believe in due process and fair process, but rather in Mob Rule.

No matter how you slice it....that does NOT bode well for America going forward.

According to the Monmouth poll – which was released Wednesday – 50 percent said the president should not be impeached and removed from office, with 45 percent calling for impeachment and removal from the White House. The numbers are little changed from Monmouth’s November poll, when a 51-44 percent majority opposed impeachment and removal.

If this is true...that even with zero evidence, and only because of agendas and self-interest, a President should be removed......then we are truly a fucked nation.

There is due process. The process is fair.

Quit your fucking whining.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Unfortunately he didn't win Pennsylvania the first time. Nobody did.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania in 2016. The vast majority of counties in the state went for Trump, only a handful of failed areas were lost.
Another Trumpette who thinks we vote by acre.

It's multiple acres with defined borders
But, yeah
We do.
See, you really are that fucking stupid.

One man, one vote.

Another one of DJTs Repetitive, Dull, Dry Red Meat Nuremberg Rallies. Proves nothing.

Shows he has much more support then your Democrat scumbags do. Don’t be a hater. Learn to say President Trump as you will be saying it till 2024 asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the massive rallies are much of a gauge of who will win. Fewer people showed up to see hillary but she won the popular vote by several million voters. Trump rallies cater mostly to the really low class it seems like. Notice how trump got them to chanting 'lock her up' like a bunch of fools? Easily trained idiots much like the people hitler got to get behind him.

There is no national popular vote.

So, what were these things that Hillary got nearly 3 million more than Trump?

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

One is called a town hall & one is a campaign rally. Two distinct things.

One is small & people can ask questions.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

One is called a town hall & one is a campaign rally. Two distinct things.

One is small & people can ask questions.

And the other is a TV prop to impress knuckledraggers like the ones who fapped to this shit.

This is south central PA home to dumbass rednecks & Trump supporters. Some of the neighboring counties are 70% Republican.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Because the tRump administration has such a reliable history with crowd size claims.......
Oh boy, another Leftie nutjob totally disconnected from reality and so infected with Trump Derangment Syndrome that the poor thing can't even spell Trump's name properly.
Please, explain my spelling mistake.

Also, stop with the alternative facts.
"tRump"? What are you, mentally ill?

Forum List

Back