Impeachable offense? Try Bribery

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though
Zelenski:....ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Sounds like an entirely different conversation than Biden and son, doesn't it?

No it doesn't, Trump wants Ukraine to play along with Guiliani and Barr (his very own Roy Cohns) in investigating people he perceives as his political opposition. Trump hates the idea that he can't plausably deny that Russia was illicitly helping his campaign, so he is chasing rabbits down the crazy holes tring to find some someone else to pin DNC hacking on....and oh by the way, while Trump has Zelinski by the balls he figured it would be cool to get him to investigate Bidens, with a public announcement on CNN no less.

Trump Wanted Ukraine’s President to Smear Biden on CNN

And by the way, it's not just a matter of Trump's image of being a beneficiary of Russia's interference campaign. This matter would have direct bearing on sanctions against Russia that Trump has thus far had his hands tied on.

Last edited:
Does anyone here REALLY believe Joe Biden when he claims that he and his son never discussed anything to do with the Ukraine? Never discussed anything to do with China when Joe was taking Hunter on Air Force II to visit the Chinese?

Just how naïve ARE you on the left?
Why doesn’t Trump investigate?

Maybe because it is just another Conspiracy Theory Trump believes in

Ah, isn't Trump asking the Ukrainian President to look into what the Biden's were doing...EXACTLY THAT?

Trump controls the Justice Department
THEY can investigate wrongdoing. Ukraine has no jurisdiction
Trump was asking for them to provide information to obtain aid

The Ukraine has no jurisdiction IN THE UKRAINE? Not your brightest post, Winger! The reason Trump is asking the President of the Ukraine to investigate what happened in the Ukraine is that HE doesn't have jurisdiction there!

Trump is now funneling campaign money to Republicans backing him on impeachment. Since these Republicans will be voting, this is bribery.

Both Trump & the accepting Republicans can very well end up on jail.

Oh, so now you're going to throw the entire GOP in prison for daring to run against Democrats? You folks on the left have gone so far around the bend at this point...I don't think you're ever coming back!

Trump specifically demanded “favors” in return for discussing military aid

Rather than favors that are in the interests of the United States, he demanded information that could be used against a political rival for his personal gain

The very definition of bribery
That happens with every administration. LOL. You’re so uneducated.

No, it doesn't
So this is your new excuse? "Everyone does it".

Prove it. Who did Obama threaten to get dirt on Romney? Certainly you assfucks have something on this?
Romney? Biden won the nomination? Since when?

throw whatever shit you can on that wall. not like anyone believes it anymore outside the circle of jerks.

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Zelenski:....ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Sounds like an entirely different conversation than Biden and son, doesn't it? Context is everything when you're trying to move the truth, RW.
It sounds more like a conversation about a security breach during the last election stemming from the Ukraine
Seems like a political fishing expedition to garner dirt on a political opponent

Trump made it clear that we do much for Ukraine and get nothing in return. political payback was the return he expected
I read it as a USA request-see red. Large letters show non personal gain.

Biden's corruption must remain hidden.
But, a republican-appointed republican is the AG. Why doesn't he just open an investigation?

Ukraine is a separate country. While we have TREATY stating we will conduct JOINT investigations, we must be invited to do so. The EXECUTIVE BRANCH is REQUIRED by law (treaty) to INITIATE investigations into international CORRUPTION such as that of Quid Pro Joe Biden.

Two factors here:
  1. You Communists vowed to impeach Trump for before he took office. You never cared WHAT you would impeach him for, anything would do. When the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory failed, you just made up other shit. This idiocy now is absurd but you're desperate to impeach and it's all that is handy.
  2. democrats are above the law. No U.S. may be applied or enforced against a democrat of a certain rank or above. The party wants to make clear that investigation or prosecution of the Aristocracy will not be tolerated by anyone.

Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

That would be....what's that word?

Oh yea...a LIE

That's a link to a MEMO...an incomplete "summary" of that phone call. The only transcript is lockedaway in a secure server usually used for covert operations.

Let me know when THAT is released.

There is no public interest in exposing Biden's corruption.

It was NOT "exposing corruption" but you're right...there was no public interest in Trump strong arming Ukraine. That was done for purely personal political reasons

Nope, you're lying.

It is the TRANSCRIPT, compiled by 6 U.S. intelligence agents. You're a TRAITOR because you are questioning out Intelligence agencies - according to your own rules.

Trump's undeniable attempt at bribing the Ukrainian leader is creating cracks in Republican support for him. Time for Republicans to jump ship and some are looking for space in a lifeboat.

Show us, lying fuck?

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

There it is, you fucking liar, point out this bribery.

Fucking traitor.
Where can the actual transcript be viewed? Everyone is not a brainwashed sucker or liar like you. Your link is for a White House edited "Memorandum". So, provide a link to the actual full transcript.

Uh dumbuck, as well as being a pathological liar, you are apparently too stupid to be on the interwebz.

The magic underlined words are what is called a "link," can you say "link," didn't think so, you're pretty fucking dumb. Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

Call your nurse over to do it for you, Comrade.

Your posted link leads the FOX NEWS which includes a document that says "Memorandum" at the top of the page. Obviously you do not know the meaning of the word "Memorandum" or, choose to ignore it.
Trump officials testifying in Congress are not giving memorandums as testimony. They are giving contradictory testimony to the White House "Memorandum".

:rofl:

That is the OFFICIAL transcript compiled by 6 seperate U.S. Intelligence agencies who listened in on the call.

You vile traitors never imagined that he would declassify and release it.

That is the OFFICIAL transcript compiled by 6 seperate U.S. Intelligence agencies who listened in on the call.

It is NOT a transcript and says so right on it. It is a MEMO...an edited version

They have NOT released the original...which is still locked down in a super secure stand alone server used for covert operations

That happens with every administration. LOL. You’re so uneducated.
Actually

Trumps demands for a personal favor in return for military aid is outright bribery and unprecedented
No it isn’t. Doubling down on your ignorance yet again. If you’re so confident he sucks then why not just vote him out with one of your excellent candidates in 2020?

Trump is not above the law
Whether it is an election year or not

And no Dim has been able to point out which specific law was ever violated.
Bribery is an impeachable offense

Which has to do with what?

One of the things that infuriates you vile traitors is that Trump is too rich to bribe. He is what you vermin fear and hate most, an incorruptible man.

Potentate Obamugabe left office with $100 million more than he came into office with. How did that happen? Remember that "emoluments clause" you pile of shit traitors keep shrieking about? How did Obama get all that money? Fact is that Obama was nothing less than a full blown agent for Iran the last couple of years, so WHO was bribing him is pretty damned obvious.

[At the beginning of the month, the Washington Post published a detailed, highly persuasive, yet generally overlooked report summarizing the evidence that the “rough transcript” had been abridged. It contains ellipses in several places, which call summaries with foreign leaders usually do not. The word count does not match the reported length of the conversation: It takes about ten minutes to read the White House–released summary, whereas the conversation took three times that long. It has half the number of words per minute as transcripts of other calls Trump has had with foreign leaders. The supposed rough transcript “is unusual for lacking a tracking number that would normally indicate it had been circulated to senior subject experts and the national security adviser’s office for review and edits,” and “carries classification markings that Situation Room staffers do not normally add when they create a word-for-word transcript.”

The Constitution is generally vague on what constitutes an impeachable offense
One of the crimes it specifically identifies as impeachable is.....Bribery

The Constitution Says ‘Bribery’ Is Impeachable. What Does That Mean?

In fact, the Founders had a broader conception of bribery than what’s in the criminal code. Their understanding was derived from English law, under which bribery was understood as an officeholder’s abuse of the power of an office to obtain a private benefit rather than for the public interest. This definition not only encompasses Trump’s conduct—it practically defines it.
Whom did he bribe?
The Ukrainian President

Withholding needed military aid unless personal favors were granted

Fucking liar

Ukraine president says 'no blackmail' in phone call with Trump

Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

That would be....what's that word?

Oh yea...a LIE

That's a link to a MEMO...an incomplete "summary" of that phone call. The only transcript is lockedaway in a secure server usually used for covert operations.

Let me know when THAT is released.

There is no public interest in exposing Biden's corruption.

It was NOT "exposing corruption" but you're right...there was no public interest in Trump strong arming Ukraine. That was done for purely personal political reasons

It was NOT "exposing corruption" but you're right...

Buying access to Biden isn't corruption?

Laws don't apply to democrats.

Quid Pro Joe Biden can take $900,000 from Burisma in 2015 without violating the Emoluments clause because he is not subject to laws. He can withhold $1 BILLION in tax payer funds to blackmail Ukraine into dropping the investigation into his corrupt son because he is above the law.

It is NOT a transcript and says so right on it. It is a MEMO...an edited version

They have NOT released the original...which is still locked down in a super secure stand alone server used for covert operations

It is THE official transcript.

You can't lie it into the cornfield.

Jeez...how did they get access to the Clinton's home server, Lesh? Does Bill and Hillary know?

[At the beginning of the month, the Washington Post published a detailed, highly persuasive, yet generally overlooked report summarizing the evidence that the “rough transcript” had been abridged. It contains ellipses in several places, which call summaries with foreign leaders usually do not. The word count does not match the reported length of the conversation: It takes about ten minutes to read the White House–released summary, whereas the conversation took three times that long. It has half the number of words per minute as transcripts of other calls Trump has had with foreign leaders. The supposed rough transcript “is unusual for lacking a tracking number that would normally indicate it had been circulated to senior subject experts and the national security adviser’s office for review and edits,” and “carries classification markings that Situation Room staffers do not normally add when they create a word-for-word transcript.”

With all due respect, Lesh...I'm seldom "persuaded" by much of anything the Washington Post publishes! Real journalism hasn't existed in that newsroom for quite some time! Just saying...

Sounds like an entirely different conversation than Biden and son, doesn't it? Context is everything when you're trying to move the truth, RW.
It sounds more like a conversation about a security breach during the last election stemming from the Ukraine
Seems like a political fishing expedition to garner dirt on a political opponent

Trump made it clear that we do much for Ukraine and get nothing in return. political payback was the return he expected

And we never allow those...……..

Especially when you use millions in military aid to pay for it

Trump's undeniable attempt at bribing the Ukrainian leader is creating cracks in Republican support for him. Time for Republicans to jump ship and some are looking for space in a lifeboat.

Show us, lying fuck?

There it is, you fucking liar, point out this bribery.

Fucking traitor.
Where can the actual transcript be viewed? Everyone is not a brainwashed sucker or liar like you. Your link is for a White House edited "Memorandum". So, provide a link to the actual full transcript.

Uh dumbuck, as well as being a pathological liar, you are apparently too stupid to be on the interwebz.

The magic underlined words are what is called a "link," can you say "link," didn't think so, you're pretty fucking dumb. Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

Call your nurse over to do it for you, Comrade.

Your posted link leads the FOX NEWS which includes a document that says "Memorandum" at the top of the page. Obviously you do not know the meaning of the word "Memorandum" or, choose to ignore it.
Trump officials testifying in Congress are not giving memorandums as testimony. They are giving contradictory testimony to the White House "Memorandum".

:rofl:

Witnesses are testify what was omitted from hat transcript

Forum List

Back