Impeachable offense? Try Bribery

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though
Zelenski:....ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Sounds like an entirely different conversation than Biden and son, doesn't it? Context is everything when you're trying to move the truth, RW.
It sounds more like a conversation about a security breach during the last election stemming from the Ukraine
Seems like a political fishing expedition to garner dirt on a political opponent

Trump made it clear that we do much for Ukraine and get nothing in return. political payback was the return he expected

Seems like a political fishing expedition to garner dirt on a political opponent

And we never allow those...……..

Especially when you use millions in military aid to pay for it

Or millions for a Special Counsel.

No he didn't....at least not in the infamous phone call...I read the full transcript....no one was bribed....maybe you should read it too....

I've read the call many times over. Did you actually read the call?
Yes I have...maybe you could copy and paste the bribe for me....should take you only 10 seconds....

You got it bum:

So What Exactly Is the Crime Trump is Guilty Of?

Help up aid was the context for the call.

In the conversation (which dupes like you should read for yourself instead of relying on Trump's propaganda) Trump specifically talks about how Ukraine is not reciprocating the generous aid United States is providing and then proceeds to tell Ukranian President who Trump wants investigated.

Direct text from transcript:

Trump: United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Zelenskyy: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it.

Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair....Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man...and I would like him to call you. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics
So the president of the United states should just hand over 400 million dollars in aid without asking about corruption in the country he is sending it to?...are you that moronic?...I still see no crime...how about you tell me in your own words if you are capable...freaking idiot....

One thing missing on the call is concern about general corruption, which kinda makes calims like these laughable.

When asked by reporters to name ANYONE who he asked to investigate that doesn't also happen to be his political oppposition, Trump could not and deffered to checking with his people.. When asked again a week later he STILL could not.

But TO THE CONTRARY of anti-corruption concerns, Trump on the call is seen putting in a good word for the swamper who's direct deputy quit in protest of what he described as "rampant corruption". Zelensky eventually re-instated that deputy, kept the fired inspector fired.

Read up chump:
Trump endorses Ukraine's swamp monster, prosecutor Viktor Shokin
When speaking to the Ukrainian president you are to be specific...not vague like you woke folks tend to be....

Show us, lying fuck?

Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

There it is, you fucking liar, point out this bribery.

Fucking traitor.
Where can the actual transcript be viewed? Everyone is not a brainwashed sucker or liar like you. Your link is for a White House edited "Memorandum". So, provide a link to the actual full transcript.

Uh dumbuck, as well as being a pathological liar, you are apparently too stupid to be on the interwebz.

The magic underlined words are what is called a "link," can you say "link," didn't think so, you're pretty fucking dumb. Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

Call your nurse over to do it for you, Comrade.

Your posted link leads the FOX NEWS which includes a document that says "Memorandum" at the top of the page. Obviously you do not know the meaning of the word "Memorandum" or, choose to ignore it.
Trump officials testifying in Congress are not giving memorandums as testimony. They are giving contradictory testimony to the White House "Memorandum".

:rofl:

That is the OFFICIAL transcript compiled by 6 seperate U.S. Intelligence agencies who listened in on the call.

You vile traitors never imagined that he would declassify and release it.
Witnesses are testify what was omitted from hat transcript

Your Mandarin to English translator isn't working well, Comrade.

Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

That would be....what's that word?

Oh yea...a LIE

That's a link to a MEMO...an incomplete "summary" of that phone call. The only transcript is lockedaway in a secure server usually used for covert operations.

Let me know when THAT is released.

There is no public interest in exposing Biden's corruption.

It was NOT "exposing corruption" but you're right...there was no public interest in Trump strong arming Ukraine. That was done for purely personal political reasons

It was NOT "exposing corruption" but you're right...

Buying access to Biden isn't corruption?

Laws don't apply to democrats.

Quid Pro Joe Biden can take $900,000 from Burisma in 2015 without violating the Emoluments clause because he is not subject to laws. He can withhold $1 BILLION in tax payer funds to blackmail Ukraine into dropping the investigation into his corrupt son because he is above the law.

You are making up bullshit.

Joe Biden had ZERO to do with Burisma except his son working there.

Nor was his son himself under any investigation. Burisma at one point was under investigation for going ons in 2012-2014, a period BEFORE Hunter worked from them.

Last edited:
Where can the actual transcript be viewed? Everyone is not a brainwashed sucker or liar like you. Your link is for a White House edited "Memorandum". So, provide a link to the actual full transcript.

Uh dumbuck, as well as being a pathological liar, you are apparently too stupid to be on the interwebz.

The magic underlined words are what is called a "link," can you say "link," didn't think so, you're pretty fucking dumb. Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

Call your nurse over to do it for you, Comrade.

Your posted link leads the FOX NEWS which includes a document that says "Memorandum" at the top of the page. Obviously you do not know the meaning of the word "Memorandum" or, choose to ignore it.
Trump officials testifying in Congress are not giving memorandums as testimony. They are giving contradictory testimony to the White House "Memorandum".

That is the OFFICIAL transcript compiled by 6 seperate U.S. Intelligence agencies who listened in on the call.

You vile traitors never imagined that he would declassify and release it.
Witnesses are testify what was omitted from hat transcript

Your Mandarin to English translator isn't working well, Comrade.
Nyet!

I've read the call many times over. Did you actually read the call?
Yes I have...maybe you could copy and paste the bribe for me....should take you only 10 seconds....

You got it bum:

So What Exactly Is the Crime Trump is Guilty Of?

Help up aid was the context for the call.

In the conversation (which dupes like you should read for yourself instead of relying on Trump's propaganda) Trump specifically talks about how Ukraine is not reciprocating the generous aid United States is providing and then proceeds to tell Ukranian President who Trump wants investigated.

Direct text from transcript:

Trump: United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Zelenskyy: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it.

Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair....Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man...and I would like him to call you. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that.

So the president of the United states should just hand over 400 million dollars in aid without asking about corruption in the country he is sending it to?...are you that moronic?...I still see no crime...how about you tell me in your own words if you are capable...freaking idiot....

One thing missing on the call is concern about general corruption, which kinda makes calims like these laughable.

When asked by reporters to name ANYONE who he asked to investigate that doesn't also happen to be his political oppposition, Trump could not and deffered to checking with his people.. When asked again a week later he STILL could not.

But TO THE CONTRARY of anti-corruption concerns, Trump on the call is seen putting in a good word for the swamper who's direct deputy quit in protest of what he described as "rampant corruption". Zelensky eventually re-instated that deputy, kept the fired inspector fired.

Read up chump:
Trump endorses Ukraine's swamp monster, prosecutor Viktor Shokin
When speaking to the Ukrainian president you are to be specific...not vague like you woke folks tend to be....

Don’t you get tired of posting laughable garbage?

it’s a looser argument and you should just face that fact and cut the losses.

Actually

Trumps demands for a personal favor in return for military aid is outright bribery and unprecedented
No it isn’t. Doubling down on your ignorance yet again. If you’re so confident he sucks then why not just vote him out with one of your excellent candidates in 2020?

Trump is not above the law
Whether it is an election year or not

And no Dim has been able to point out which specific law was ever violated.
Bribery is an impeachable offense

Which has to do with what?

One of the things that infuriates you vile traitors is that Trump is too rich to bribe. He is what you vermin fear and hate most, an incorruptible man.

Potentate Obamugabe left office with $100 million more than he came into office with. How did that happen? Remember that "emoluments clause" you pile of shit traitors keep shrieking about? How did Obama get all that money? Fact is that Obama was nothing less than a full blown agent for Iran the last couple of years, so WHO was bribing him is pretty damned obvious.
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

You can’t bribe a billionaire with money. You have to give him what he wants...Power

In this case Trump wants to cheat to get re-elected

No it isn’t. Doubling down on your ignorance yet again. If you’re so confident he sucks then why not just vote him out with one of your excellent candidates in 2020?

Trump is not above the law
Whether it is an election year or not

And no Dim has been able to point out which specific law was ever violated.
Bribery is an impeachable offense

Which has to do with what?

One of the things that infuriates you vile traitors is that Trump is too rich to bribe. He is what you vermin fear and hate most, an incorruptible man.

Potentate Obamugabe left office with $100 million more than he came into office with. How did that happen? Remember that "emoluments clause" you pile of shit traitors keep shrieking about? How did Obama get all that money? Fact is that Obama was nothing less than a full blown agent for Iran the last couple of years, so WHO was bribing him is pretty damned obvious.
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

You can’t bribe a billionaire with money. You have to give him what he wants...Power

In this case Trump wants to cheat to get re-elected

Keep reaching. He does have power. Power that hilly never attained, and never will. Can you imagine the vengeance he will seek, when he locks up his second term? Hopefully he will have staff who’s job it is, to just ruin his enemies day. All day, every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on the magic words and they will transport you to a web page that has the entire, unredacted transcript.

Oh yea...a LIE

That's a link to a MEMO...an incomplete "summary" of that phone call. The only transcript is lockedaway in a secure server usually used for covert operations.

It was NOT "exposing corruption" but you're right...there was no public interest in Trump strong arming Ukraine. That was done for purely personal political reasons

Quid Pro Joe Biden can take $900,000 from Burisma in 2015 without violating the Emoluments clause because he is not subject to laws. He can withhold $1 BILLION in tax payer funds to blackmail Ukraine into dropping the investigation into his corrupt son because he is above the law.

Nor was his son himself under any investigation. Burisma at one point was under investigation for going ons in 2012-2014, a period BEFORE Hunter worked from them.

BREAKING: Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP

Oh yea...a LIE

So fucking sad, you're delusional

Oh yea...a LIE

BREAKING: Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP

Or put another way....

dea99052eb731c1bf50fb5c4415f7ce0.jpg

Don’t you get tired of posting laughable garbage?

it’s a looser argument and you should just face that fact and cut the losses.
But yet it is you that will once again be disappointed beyond belief when this latest democrat deep state hoax backfires on you...your party...and Pelosi.....we told you not to put her back in as speaker....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha

There was absolutely extortion(bribery) displayed in that phone call

Can you imagine the vengeance he will seek, when he locks up his second term?
Of course we can, genius. He has been doing that since he took office. And all it has gotten him is impeached. But, hey, great post!

Really? I haven't seen any of you Communists going to jail yet...

BUT I think that's about to change....

*requested by senate republicans, and a republican special counsel chosen by republicans

So Republican requested fishing expeditions are okay...…...good to know.
No, weirdo, those are your words. What a luxury it must be to make stuff up then agree with yourself. Like a child and his imaginary friend...

By the way, a few fish are in prison. And evidence of the presidents crimes is there for the plucking. Quite a fishing expedition! Eatin' good in the hood!

*requested by senate republicans, and a republican special counsel chosen by republicans

So Republican requested fishing expeditions are okay...…...good to know.
No, weirdo, those are your words. What a luxury it must be to make stuff up then agree with yourself. Like a child and his imaginary friend...

By the way, a few fish are in prison. And evidence of the presidents crimes is there for the plucking. Quite a fishing expedition! Eatin' good in the hood!

those are your words.

upload_2019-11-3_18-45-31.png

Durr.

Forum List

Back