Impeachment do you care?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Christmas cookies

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
I believe rumpy will be impeached much to the chagrin of moscow mitch and the republican Co--suckers. He should then be hung for treason.

You want Trump hung for hurting your twat. Try this:

51JcEi8LrxL._SX355_.jpg

Impeachment is the black mark this gaggle of criminals deserves. I don't see conviction/removal being a possibility.

What's the crime?

Bank robbery, you moron. Quit playing stupid. Do I need to narrate C-Span for you? Two articles. Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress. And before you go there, I honestly don't give a fuck what you think about the charges. Impeachment is a thing that's definitely happening right now, so pay attention.

Impeachment is the black mark this gaggle of criminals deserves. I don't see conviction/removal being a possibility.

What's the crime?

Bank robbery, you moron. Quit playing stupid. Do I need to narrate C-Span for you? Two articles. Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress. And before you go there, I honestly don't give a fuck what you think about the charges. Impeachment is a thing that's definitely happening right now, so pay attention.

Where did "Bank robbery" appear in the articles of impeachment?

By the way, the Supreme Court ruled that there was no "obstruction of Congress". Supreme Court ruling pulls rug out from under article of impeachment

Your problem is that you're emotional, hysterical and irrational. You have TDS and are unable to argue logically. You dislike Trump, therefore, and in spite of Trump being the duly-elected president, you want to throw out the election and overthrow him. That's the fascist in you.

It will be glorious when Trump becomes the first ever president to be both impeached and re-elected.

4B4FDB66-080D-4B92-A31A-096E82FB39E0.jpeg
Another uneducated person. You mean the second person like Clinton? The country is definitely full of dummies. [emoji3] Shaking my head!!!

Clinton was not impeached and then re-elected.
Clinton was a Globalist and a rapist.

Yupp!
Bubba was a frequent flyer on the 'Lolita Express'.

Where did "Bank robbery" appear in the articles of impeachment?

You don't understand sarcasm. Noted.

Your problem is that you're emotional, hysterical and irrational. You have TDS and are unable to argue logically.

Wrong. I've never said I supported or even liked the Orange Virus. Ever. Not really much to say or analyze, genius. No emotion necessary. I barely recognize him as human. More like a cartoon.

You dislike Trump, therefore, and in spite of Trump being the duly-elected president, you want to throw out the election and overthrow him. That's the fascist in you.

Once he's impeached, I could give a damn whether he fulfills the rest of his term.

"Dem Rep. Jayapal compares impeachment to the Revolutionary War and fighting against slavery"

Don't forget Iwo Jima!

Given we know how this will end do you even care about any of it anymore?
I'm bored of it. I'm glad Trump will go down in history as only the third president to be impeached.

Everything else is just flavorless frosting.

What's the crime?
Allow me to let a Juris Doctor address your question:

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” - Lindsey Graham

It won't matter after Trump is convicted and evicted out of the corrupt house. I would settle for a grand ticker tape parade in NYC tomorrow or another day when Donald Fatboy Trump is formally impeached in a few hours. The rest is history. He can go kicking and screaming [emoji23] like a two year old. Heck - I'm not going to miss him. Maybe his loony toon ness. I need to try some of that nose [emoji103] candy [emoji516] to see what it does for me. I want to know how it feels to be off my rocker like Trump and say a whole mish mash of nonsense and mumbo jumbo to the general public. It remains to be seen.
VacceneAutistic.jpg

Didn't care to start with, it's been nothing but a dog and pony show for 3 years.

Kinda like the Benghazi and IRS investigations. We know things were done wrong there but the Republicans held no one accountable for anything.

There is no "real" structural differences between either party, they are all swamp rats.

Didn't care to start with, it's been nothing but a dog and pony show for 3 years.

Kinda like the Benghazi and IRS investigations. We know things were done wrong there but the Republicans held no one accountable for anything.

There is no "real" structural differences between either party, they are all swamp rats.

No argument from me.

Trump is our president, as chosen by the american people. he won fair and square. as we say in Indiana: its a done deal!

Forum List

Back