Impeachment....NO ONE CARES. CBS dumps coverage and goes back to soap operas lol

https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/cbs-first-major-tv-network-to-bail-on-impeachment-hearings/

Democrats are circling the drain without life jackets or plungers....
We only care about the outcome. We already watched the House testimony and heard the arguments. We're all waiting for the ass kissing Republicans to say "Aw, that's okay--it's no big deal." Corrupt corrupt corrupt as well as power hungry

The commies are trying to reverse an election, but it's Republicans who are power hungry?
The Democrats and anyone else in D.C. with half a brain is actually trying to hold the President accountable for his outrageous and inappropriate and totally unacceptable behavior re: Zelensky and the Aid.
Repeat after me: Presidents of the United States should be held accountable when they violate the norms of acceptable, fair behavior.
He's a snake oil salesman who has no respect for laws or ethics, and will do anything he can get away with. As long as he manages not to get caught, he's cool with whatever.

He's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to defend him. It's one thing to support the Republican agenda, but quite another to defend HIM.

FACT: YOUR House Clowns produced a clusterfuck, and are now in front of the jurors begging the jurors to conduct the investigation the House should have conducted before coming to trial.

Only non-thinking, leftist sheeple can't see that reality (that would include you)
It's Trump's fault that the American people don't have all the evidence they should. And you are trying to blame the Dems for something Trump has refused to give the House, very illegally, I might add.
You mean the fact Pelosi never held a vote to actually begin an impeachment inquiry? Which makes any request for documents or people to testify without a standing in court. All they had to do is have an actual vote then if it was refused take it to court. It was done by the house in Clintons impeachment. Of course they did have smarter people and a case back then.
We HAVE a case. Your folks have decided that it was perfectly alright for Trump to twist Zelensky's arm, using billions in approved military aid as the "incentive" and help Trump win his campaign. It was perfectly alright for his personal attorney and a diplomat who had no authority over Ukraine to sneak around like thugs, disposing of the actual ambassador, who was trying to follow ACTUAL US policy instead of Trump's thugs' policy. Look, it was clear what Trump's willing to do to win. His son showed us with the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. He was ready to accept dirt from the Russian government with no questions asked. He got away with it and now, naturally, Trump is doing it again.
It had nothing to do with a corruption investigation or the imaginary "Crowd Strike" or any other horseshit you folks are
Seriously you did not just post those conspiracy theories as if they were fact? Then you have the gall to talk about Republicans not accepting facts. That has to be the winner of the most ignorant post ever.
Not "conspiracy theories." Facts testified to by various witnesses and confirmed by independent sources. That's actually called "evidence." I don't teach elementary school for a reason. You need to find someone else to explain to you what is actually going on.
Roflol. I can understand you teaching elementary school. But really don't you get tired of the children knowing more then you?

Tell me how many of the so called witnesses actually had first hand knowledge of anything they testified to. From what I heard them say not one had first hand knowledge, not one could point to a single thing that proved Trump had broken any law.

Last I knew second hand hearsay was not considered evidence in this or any other country that follows the same type of jurist prudence that we follow. Now in China or maybe Turkey where you seem to be from that maybe another matter.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/cbs-first-major-tv-network-to-bail-on-impeachment-hearings/

We only care about the outcome. We already watched the House testimony and heard the arguments. We're all waiting for the ass kissing Republicans to say "Aw, that's okay--it's no big deal." Corrupt corrupt corrupt as well as power hungry

The commies are trying to reverse an election, but it's Republicans who are power hungry?
The Democrats and anyone else in D.C. with half a brain is actually trying to hold the President accountable for his outrageous and inappropriate and totally unacceptable behavior re: Zelensky and the Aid.
Repeat after me: Presidents of the United States should be held accountable when they violate the norms of acceptable, fair behavior.
He's a snake oil salesman who has no respect for laws or ethics, and will do anything he can get away with. As long as he manages not to get caught, he's cool with whatever.

He's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to defend him. It's one thing to support the Republican agenda, but quite another to defend HIM.
Don't you mean Repeat after me I hate Trump because: I hate Trump because. You have hated Trump because he managed to win an election that the Democrats cheated on and had all sown up.

We have seen your many posts about we have him now that have all turned to dust in your mouth. We can understand that with each one you nurse more and more hatred.

It's Trump's fault that the American people don't have all the evidence they should. And you are trying to blame the Dems for something Trump has refused to give the House, very illegally, I might add.
You mean the fact Pelosi never held a vote to actually begin an impeachment inquiry? Which makes any request for documents or people to testify without a standing in court. All they had to do is have an actual vote then if it was refused take it to court. It was done by the house in Clintons impeachment. Of course they did have smarter people and a case back then.
We HAVE a case. Your folks have decided that it was perfectly alright for Trump to twist Zelensky's arm, using billions in approved military aid as the "incentive" and help Trump win his campaign. It was perfectly alright for his personal attorney and a diplomat who had no authority over Ukraine to sneak around like thugs, disposing of the actual ambassador, who was trying to follow ACTUAL US policy instead of Trump's thugs' policy. Look, it was clear what Trump's willing to do to win. His son showed us with the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. He was ready to accept dirt from the Russian government with no questions asked. He got away with it and now, naturally, Trump is doing it again.
It had nothing to do with a corruption investigation or the imaginary "Crowd Strike" or any other horseshit you folks are
Seriously you did not just post those conspiracy theories as if they were fact? Then you have the gall to talk about Republicans not accepting facts. That has to be the winner of the most ignorant post ever.
Not "conspiracy theories." Facts testified to by various witnesses and confirmed by independent sources. That's actually called "evidence." I don't teach elementary school for a reason. You need to find someone else to explain to you what is actually going on.
Roflol. I can understand you teaching elementary school. But really don't you get tired of the children knowing more then you?

Tell me how many of the so called witnesses actually had first hand knowledge of anything they testified to. From what I heard them say not one had first hand knowledge, not one could point to a single thing that proved Trump had broken any law.

Last I knew second hand hearsay was not considered evidence in this or any other country that follows the same type of jurist prudence that we follow. Now in China or maybe Turkey where you seem to be from that maybe another matter.
upload_2020-1-23_16-24-16.png

Wrong again Ray. Obama claimed Executive privilege over a very few sets of selective documents, he never ordered a blanket refusal of testimony or documents

Withholding is withholding. Now you're going to tell me it's about quantity that gives him a pass? Hypocrite.

Wrong again Ray. The corruption being investigated at Burisma occurred years before Joe's son was offered a job there. The anti-corruption measures Obama took were bipartisan, had the support of the EU and the IMF. There was no complaint about improprieties files against Obama's crime fighting measures. No Ambassador had to be smeared and removed. Obama didn't send in his personal attorney to put the "Fix"in. Nope he sent good ol Joe to tell them like it is and Joe got the job done.

Putin was pouting that day.

No, DumBama didn't smear any ambassador. He fired them all before he even entered the White House. They were all his people. How did Shokin get fired from a company that was investigated years before he started? You do know that Shokin claims the exact opposite of the Democrats. He said he was investigating Hunter when he got fired.

Last edited:

Don't you mean Repeat after me I hate Trump because: I hate Trump because. You have hated Trump because he managed to win an election that the Democrats cheated on and had all sown up.

We have seen your many posts about we have him now that have all turned to dust in your mouth. We can understand that with each one you nurse more and more hatred.
When you get done talking to the imaginary Democrat you've built up in your mind, you can page me if you have anything to say to ME. Otherwise, just buy a bumper sticker, why dontcha?

FACT: YOUR House Clowns produced a clusterfuck, and are now in front of the jurors begging the jurors to conduct the investigation the House should have conducted before coming to trial.

Only non-thinking, leftist sheeple can't see that reality (that would include you)
You really are demented.

Mueller served you up the biggest NOTHINGBURGER you clowns have had to choke down. Give up on it.
You can all make fun of me and say a hundred times that it's all lies and blah blahh blah but I know better and you're not bothering me with your bullshit. Bunch of chattering monkeys is what you're acting like. I have no respect for it.
I don't give a rip if you respect me.

And you are still demented.

You are a shining example of why women couldn't vote for the first century and a half.
You're a straight up moron.
Irony.

View attachment 302119
Well I can understand that you really don't understand. Maybe there is a little bo peep forum you might be more comfortable posting on.

When you get done talking to the imaginary Democrat you've built up in your mind, you can page me if you have anything to say to ME. Otherwise, just buy a bumper sticker, why dontcha?
Ah did I hurt your little feelers.

I don't teach elementary school for a reason.

The reason: Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

There is no need to defend somebody that didn't do anything wrong. Again, what they accuse Trump of doing, DumBama already did. Has no respect for laws? What laws? This is not about breaking any law, and even the commies admit to that. Two articles of impeachment with no laws broken.

Evidence is something that proves your case. That has never been shown.

Ah did I hurt your little feelers.
Not at all.

I don't know what you require that hasn't already been provided. I don't think if Trump admitted it himself that you would accept it.

There is no need to defend somebody that didn't do anything wrong. Again, what they accuse Trump of doing, DumBama already did. Has no respect for laws? What laws? This is not about breaking any law, and even the commies admit to that. Two articles of impeachment with no laws broken.
NO OBAMA DID NOT DO THAT.

I don't know what you require that hasn't already been provided. I don't think if Trump admitted it himself that you would accept it.

What I would require is indisputable evidence, not mind reading or fortune telling. If this case were in a court of law, the judge would have thrown it out before it started. You can't legitimately convict somebody based on what you thought they were doing. You have to prove they were actually doing it.

NO OBAMA DID NOT DO THAT.

Yes, DumBama did do that. He withheld subpoenaed articles from the Republican Congress. They had to go to court (you know, the proper way of doing things) to get them released. He had Joe go to Ukraine to issue a quid pro quo.

These are the things the commies are impeaching Trump on, aren't they?

You really are demented.

Mueller served you up the biggest NOTHINGBURGER you clowns have had to choke down. Give up on it.
You can all make fun of me and say a hundred times that it's all lies and blah blahh blah but I know better and you're not bothering me with your bullshit. Bunch of chattering monkeys is what you're acting like. I have no respect for it.

From the woman who peeked through the blinds in fear of Iranian missiles.
Bad day with the impeachment, aye? LOL

At the end of the day....whose your president boy? I call that good.

Pssst....we are going to elect him again.

Forum List

Back