Impeachment....NO ONE CARES. CBS dumps coverage and goes back to soap operas lol

Twenty funnies I've gotten in this thread, and I haven't cracked a single joke. I'm surrounded by guffawing morons who actually think Trump didn't do anything wrong. And they think I'M funny.
14wa4n.jpg

You are the joke

https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/cbs-first-major-tv-network-to-bail-on-impeachment-hearings/

Democrats are circling the drain without life jackets or plungers....
We only care about the outcome. We already watched the House testimony and heard the arguments. We're all waiting for the ass kissing Republicans to say "Aw, that's okay--it's no big deal." Corrupt corrupt corrupt as well as power hungry

Libs said aw its okay in 98 for bubba. No big deal.

Fox is not even covering it

They don’t want their loyal followers to see it

We only care about the outcome.

Yeas, yes, yes....

The Democrats made that clear when they declared 'The Impeachment Of President Trump Begins NOW' 5 minutes after he took his oath of office, before he even entered the WH.

Tlaib made that clear the night she won her election, telling her son she was going to Washington to 'Impeach the M*er F*er'...without ever seeing the 1st piece of information being manufactured by Schiff and the Democrats.

Obama and his administration made that clear when they committed FISA Court Abuses, using known unverified Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda from a known lying / untrustworthy foreign spy, altering official documents, withholding information, etc...

Schiff made that clear when he attempted to present a self-authored fictional transcript as 'evidence' of crimes by the President during his House Intel Committee hearings....
You can keep using that tired old argument that has nothing to do with WHAT TRUMP DID. You are accusing the Dems of crying "wolf," but just like in the story, the wolf DID appear. You folks are being the crowd who wouldn't believe him. I hope you all get et.

Is Trump corrupt?

Yes, and I am never going to deny that...

Was Trump corruption Impeachable?

Personally for me no and why?

Simple, George W. Bush put us into a war in Iraq with faulty ( wink ) intel and a member of Dick Cheney team outed a CIA operative.

Obama used drones in Yemen when we were never at war with the country and order our Seal Team to enter Pakistan without their permission to kill Osama...

My point to this?

Simple, those two mentioned never saw Impeachment for their actions and their actions got people killed or made countries hate us and yet Trump withholding aid to the Ukraine is impeachable.

Now let discuss Obstruction of Congress and let be clear many of you laughed at me when I stated that is what the House was going for.

Should Trump be convicted of this?

No!

Why?

The Democrat House did not exhaust the courts and Schiff made it clear their objective was to Impeach Trump because of the 2020 election.

Democrats will lose their case in the Senate and rightfully so because they pull the trigger too fast on Impeachment and should have went with censure instead.

Now I know you will disagree with me as usual but let be clear I am a Bloomberg type and have no use for Trump...

The trial is a bust. They need to call this a wrap and vote.
Some moron used his time to argue for the impeachment of trump to complain that Dereck Jeter got one “no” vote for the baseball hall of fame

These clowns are not serious

Yeas, yes, yes....

The Democrats made that clear when they declared 'The Impeachment Of President Trump Begins NOW' 5 minutes after he took his oath of office, before he even entered the WH.

Tlaib made that clear the night she won her election, telling her son she was going to Washington to 'Impeach the M*er F*er'...without ever seeing the 1st piece of information being manufactured by Schiff and the Democrats.

Obama and his administration made that clear when they committed FISA Court Abuses, using known unverified Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda from a known lying / untrustworthy foreign spy, altering official documents, withholding information, etc...

Schiff made that clear when he attempted to present a self-authored fictional transcript as 'evidence' of crimes by the President during his House Intel Committee hearings....
You can keep using that tired old argument that has nothing to do with WHAT TRUMP DID. You are accusing the Dems of crying "wolf," but just like in the story, the wolf DID appear. You folks are being the crowd who wouldn't believe him. I hope you all get et.
What did he do? And add proof, please.

FACT: YOUR House Clowns produced a clusterfuck, and are now in front of the jurors begging the jurors to conduct the investigation the House should have conducted before coming to trial.

Only non-thinking, leftist sheeple can't see that reality (that would include you)
It's Trump's fault that the American people don't have all the evidence they should. And you are trying to blame the Dems for something Trump has refused to give the House, very illegally, I might add.
You mean the fact Pelosi never held a vote to actually begin an impeachment inquiry? Which makes any request for documents or people to testify without a standing in court. All they had to do is have an actual vote then if it was refused take it to court. It was done by the house in Clintons impeachment. Of course they did have smarter people and a case back then.
We HAVE a case. Your folks have decided that it was perfectly alright for Trump to twist Zelensky's arm, using billions in approved military aid as the "incentive" and help Trump win his campaign. It was perfectly alright for his personal attorney and a diplomat who had no authority over Ukraine to sneak around like thugs, disposing of the actual ambassador, who was trying to follow ACTUAL US policy instead of Trump's thugs' policy. Look, it was clear what Trump's willing to do to win. His son showed us with the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. He was ready to accept dirt from the Russian government with no questions asked. He got away with it and now, naturally, Trump is doing it again.
It had nothing to do with a corruption investigation or the imaginary "Crowd Strike" or any other horseshit you folks are
You really are demented.

Mueller served you up the biggest NOTHINGBURGER you clowns have had to choke down. Give up on it.
You can all make fun of me and say a hundred times that it's all lies and blah blahh blah but I know better and you're not bothering me with your bullshit. Bunch of chattering monkeys is what you're acting like. I have no respect for it.
You know better? What ever you claim he did..were you there? Did you have first hand knowledge? Were you involved? If not, how do you know better?

Never mind, OldLady. You have TDS very badly, so...he could fart and you would have a hissy that its code for Russian Collusion.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/cbs-first-major-tv-network-to-bail-on-impeachment-hearings/

Democrats are circling the drain without life jackets or plungers....
We only care about the outcome. We already watched the House testimony and heard the arguments. We're all waiting for the ass kissing Republicans to say "Aw, that's okay--it's no big deal." Corrupt corrupt corrupt as well as power hungry

Don't let the suspence get in the way of your shitty life.

Yeas, yes, yes....

Is Trump corrupt?

Yes, and I am never going to deny that...

Was Trump corruption Impeachable?

Personally for me no and why?

Simple, George W. Bush put us into a war in Iraq with faulty ( wink ) intel and a member of Dick Cheney team outed a CIA operative.

Obama used drones in Yemen when we were never at war with the country and order our Seal Team to enter Pakistan without their permission to kill Osama...

My point to this?

Simple, those two mentioned never saw Impeachment for their actions and their actions got people killed or made countries hate us and yet Trump withholding aid to the Ukraine is impeachable.

Now let discuss Obstruction of Congress and let be clear many of you laughed at me when I stated that is what the House was going for.

Should Trump be convicted of this?

No!

Why?

The Democrat House did not exhaust the courts and Schiff made it clear their objective was to Impeach Trump because of the 2020 election.

Democrats will lose their case in the Senate and rightfully so because they pull the trigger too fast on Impeachment and should have went with censure instead.

Now I know you will disagree with me as usual but let be clear I am a Bloomberg type and have no use for Trump...
Bruce, the examples you used were Presidents taking war actions. Trump was withholding approved military aid from Ukraine in order to force a PERSONAL favor out of Zelensky. Trump wanted his campaign opponent smeared on world-wide television. Trump knew better; he knew Crowd Strike was a completely unfounded conspiracy theory and that Biden & Son had been investigated and found to have nothing to do with the corruption being investigated at Burisma.
This "announcement" that the President wanted so badly was simply to make it appear that Biden was a crook.
Trump's the crook.
I wouldn't have argued against censure, though. Final outcome will be the same, after all this work and time wasted because the Republicans will continue to kiss Trump's dirty ass and not remove him.

Never mind, OldLady. You have TDS very badly, so...he could fart and you would have a hissy that its code for Russian Collusion.
Nope, you got the wrong #, Gracie. I made my decision on the Ukraine affair based on the evidence.
The Right is living in a bubble of twisted and distorted facts right now that don't even resemble the truth.

It's Trump's fault that the American people don't have all the evidence they should. And you are trying to blame the Dems for something Trump has refused to give the House, very illegally, I might add.
You mean the fact Pelosi never held a vote to actually begin an impeachment inquiry? Which makes any request for documents or people to testify without a standing in court. All they had to do is have an actual vote then if it was refused take it to court. It was done by the house in Clintons impeachment. Of course they did have smarter people and a case back then.
We HAVE a case. Your folks have decided that it was perfectly alright for Trump to twist Zelensky's arm, using billions in approved military aid as the "incentive" and help Trump win his campaign. It was perfectly alright for his personal attorney and a diplomat who had no authority over Ukraine to sneak around like thugs, disposing of the actual ambassador, who was trying to follow ACTUAL US policy instead of Trump's thugs' policy. Look, it was clear what Trump's willing to do to win. His son showed us with the Trump Tower meeting with that Russian lawyer. He was ready to accept dirt from the Russian government with no questions asked. He got away with it and now, naturally, Trump is doing it again.
It had nothing to do with a corruption investigation or the imaginary "Crowd Strike" or any other horseshit you folks are
You really are demented.

Mueller served you up the biggest NOTHINGBURGER you clowns have had to choke down. Give up on it.
You can all make fun of me and say a hundred times that it's all lies and blah blahh blah but I know better and you're not bothering me with your bullshit. Bunch of chattering monkeys is what you're acting like. I have no respect for it.
You know better? What ever you claim he did..were you there? Did you have first hand knowledge? Were you involved? If not, how do you know better?
Were YOU, Gracie? How do you know Trump was "looking into corruption?" Did you have private pillow talk with him about it?

What about you look at who he DID tell he was concerned about giving the aid to Ukraine and why. Trump said "They tried to take me down." He didn't say they were corrupt. He said some of them opposed him in the 2016 election! That is why he has such a bad attitude toward them. He won the election but he can't get over it that some people wanted Hillary instead.

Old Lady and others like her seem to think that Presidents ignoring subpoenas or exerting executive privilege is a crime but ONLY UNDER TRUMP.

Dimwits, the lot of them.

The Senate will be voting to allow the Chief Executive to work above the law. The blanket refusal of cooperation. ordering federal employees to ignore Congressional Subpoenas and exerting Executive Privilege over every document is worthy of removal from office. However we know the Trumpublicans are submitting, Kneeling and Kissing his Ring, keeping their lord Trumpuybear above the law.

The problem is that DumBama did what they accuse Trump of doing. He withheld documents from the Republican House, and he did a quid pro quo to help Biden get rid of the guy that was breathing down his sons neck. The bigger problem for you on the left is next time a commie President gets in with a Republican led House, the exact same thing is going to happen to him or her. The impeachment war was started by the Democrats.
Actually, the Great Obama cooperated with Congress, allowed his staff to testify, released documents during SEVEN Benghazi investigations
He only claimed executive privilege on a few documents

Obama withheld a few documents......Trump has withheld them all

Twenty funnies I've gotten in this thread, and I haven't cracked a single joke. I'm surrounded by guffawing morons who actually think Trump didn't do anything wrong. And they think I'M funny.
14wa4n.jpg

This isn't the thread for posting family pics.

Seriously, if you can't debate like a decent person, just leave the thread.
But Nostra and Maxdeath and Billijeens and Sun Devil are debating just dandy, aren't they? Seriously, shut your trap.

Bruce, the examples you used were Presidents taking war actions. Trump was withholding approved military aid from Ukraine in order to force a PERSONAL favor out of Zelensky.

Actually, you are completely wrong - you should really stop parroting what lil' lying Schiff tells you.

The new Ukraine Prosecutor has already come out and stated he had opened up an investigation into Burisma and its owner, who has a history of working with Putin and who stood to gain a lot of money (and did) if Russia annexed Crimea, BEFORE the Ukraine PM ever talked to Trump.

Also, UNLIKE OBAMA, President Trump did NOT withhold aid to Ukraine. Ukraine got its aid.
-- Democrats / snowflakes claiming that a delay in delivery of aid is a crime based on what Trump was THINKING / based on what THEY say was his intent (while having zero evidence to prove it) is laughable.
-- Barry and Joe, however, extorted the Ukraine PM (Joe said so in his videotaped confession and Nadler confirmed it 2 nights ago, declaring Biden 'pressured' the Ukraine PM into firing the prosecutor....yeah, pressured him by threatening to withhold all that money!) ... Barry then went on to withhold lethal military aid and prevent others from providing lethal military aid Ukraine needed to defend itself from the Russian invasion and annexation of Crimea.....a 2012 promise of flexibility to Putin kept. Putin's forces were able to stroll into Crimea without threat of lethal defensive action by Ukraine.

I LOVE when snowflakes accuse others of doing what Democrats have done / are doing. :p

Forum List

Back