Impeachment Of Trump a Victory

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
A victory for......TRUMP!!! It you think about it, even the Democrats told US that impeachment was a check on a would be President-Emperor. They threw everything they had into it and guess what? President Trump prevailed. He PASSED our would-be emperor test. He'll be easily re-elected and serve another 4 years.

A victory for......TRUMP!!! It you think about it, even the Democrats told US that impeachment was a check on a would be President-Emperor. They threw everything they had into it and guess what? President Trump prevailed. He PASSED our would-be emperor test. He'll be easily re-elected and serve another 4 years.
What a TOTAL failure the Dem Impeachment clown show was. Dreadful and a monumental waste of time and money.

I still can't believe the Dems were actually dumb enough to try impeachment, even though they knew were not going to succeed. Simply amazingly stupid.

I still can't believe the Dems were actually dumb enough to try impeachment, even though they knew were not going to succeed. Simply amazingly stupid.

I like Junior Brown's music. I checked his official site, he's still touring. But only in southern states. Thanks for the post.

And Rump keeps doing his "Here Hold my Beer Moments" He'll be lucky to make 5 months without being impeached again.

I like Junior Brown's music. I checked his official site, he's still touring. But only in southern states. Thanks for the post.

Thanks, I love that stuff. Someone should do a movie on the life of Sleepy John Estes......Keep the Blues Alive.

Thanks, I love that stuff. Someone should do a movie on the life of Sleepy John Estes......Keep the Blues Alive.

You're welcome. Sleepy John Estes was a mighty fine bluesman. I have a few of his songs on various blues compilations. I need to get a CD with just him. There are quite a few available of his music.

You're welcome. Sleepy John Estes was a mighty fine bluesman. I have a few of his songs on various blues compilations. I need to get a CD with just him. There are quite a few available of his music.

Just posted a Lonnie Johnson link.

Thanks for the video. Lonnie Johnson was one of THE best jazz/blues guitarists all-time. And he had a pleasant singing voice as well.

And Rump keeps doing his "Here Hold my Beer Moments" He'll be lucky to make 5 months without being impeached again.
Please get your democrats to do it again we're begging you. lol

A victory for......TRUMP!!!
Absolutely. Constitutional checks and balances have been utterly vanquished, the Executive Branch in the person of King Emperor IMPOTUS is sole victor. Hurrah!
When will the impeachment of Nancy Pelosi begin since she's the speaker of the house and the house abused it's power?

Thanks for the video. Lonnie Johnson was one of THE best jazz/blues guitarists all-time. And he had a pleasant singing voice as well.
Mississippi John Hurt...Enjoy

\
Jesus he was good. "Make a Pallet On Your Floor" a classic. 'Salty Dog' is a classic.

Last edited:
When will the impeachment of Nancy Pelosi begin since she's the speaker of the house and the house abused it's power?
I don't believe Representatives are subject to impeachment according to the Constitution but since the Constitution is in abeyance an edict from the King Emperor should be sufficient to expel a member from the house.

Hurrah!

Long live the King Emperor!

I don't believe Representatives are subject to impeachment according to the Constitution but since the Constitution is in abeyance an edict from the King Emperor should be sufficient to expel a member from the house.

Hurrah!

Long live the King Emperor!
Trump is King you are bling.

Please get your democrats to do it again we're begging you. lol

Bless you bigrebnc1775

I added your wisdom to Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome, last few lines

Then how many more will jump your sinking ship, dummy?
Stop shooting, you only have so many toes ya know.

Forum List

Back