Impeachment

A president can be impeached for nearly any reason, if Congress believes the President should be impeached....

There are no defined rules to it....just generalities or guidelines, that Congress critters can make up along the way....

A president can be impeached for nearly any reason, if Congress believes the President should be impeached....

There are no defined rules to it....just generalities or guidelines, that Congress critters can make up along the way....

Wrong! A President can't be impeached for nearly any reason. That is insane.

No liberal supported him and his LYING Birther movement.

That Photoshopped birth certificate The Donald forced Hussaine to produce was FAKE. Do you have evidence as to Hussaine Obama's identity? College records, SS number(s), etc.?
Snouter, most people are not as dumb as a box of rocks.... maybe you should consider that, before you speak on this topic....?

That Photoshopped birth certificate The Donald forced Hussaine to produce was FAKE. Do you have evidence as to Hussaine Obama's identity? College records, SS number(s), etc.?
Snouter, most people are not as dumb as a box of rocks.... maybe you should consider that, before you speak on this topic....?

Anyone who says most people are a dumb as a box of rocks has an overinflated opinion of their own intelligence.

Yes, they can impeach a President for near any reason the congress deems impeachable.....they just need the votes....

Anyone who says most people are a dumb as a box of rocks has an overinflated opinion of their own intelligence.
Actually, I am complimenting most people... ;)

I am continuously amazed at how much ass kissing that these "conservative" USMB members are willing to do in defense of the least intelligent, most dishonest president we've ever had.

I really thought that most of them would have jumped ship by now.

Yes, they can impeach a President for near any reason the congress deems impeachable.....they just need the votes....
So orange hair it is then.

Actually, I am complimenting most people... ;)

Ahhh....You doubled-down on your unintelligent statement. I guess that mirrors your prior statement that a President can be impeached for anything which is equally ignorant.

I am continuously amazed at how much ass kissing that these "conservative" USMB members are willing to do in defense of the least intelligent, most dishonest president we've ever had.

Yeah, like a TDSer like you would be the arbiter of who is least intelligent and dishonest. :21: Did you vote for the prior dumbo?

The only reason he holds any of those distinctions is that he beat Bitchlary, she would held the same distinctions .

You're just dreaming.

"The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order.
High crimes and misdemeanors - Wikipedia

Can a president be impeached for what he did before he was president, or even elected?

Guess what sort of person I know that's trying to hang her hat on that it would be impossible, actually a very nice person?

(Hint: a TS, or a TP)
I think if the president was found to have committed a serious crime, even if before he was president, that would certainly be something of concern, wouldn't it? Let's say the president was found to have committed .... bank fraud (I don't know if that's a thing, but let's say it is) and that usually equates to ten years in jail. Do we ignore it because he's in the WH?

We ignored all the BJ Clinton rape accusations didn't we? There's your answer. What's good for the goose.....

You can impeach a president for Abuse of Power which is not a crime, you can impeach him for any crimes committed before he became president, you can impeach him for dereliction of duty, which also is not a crime....etc etc etc

Congress Critters get to decide....

Right wingers should not worry though...If Trump shot and murdered a person on Fifth Avenue, this Republican majority Congress will not impeach him....

In regards to Hussaine's mysterious Connecticut Social Security number...

...the SSN problem is related to the question of Obama's birth certificate, which is required to get a SSN. Lacking a valid birth certificate, Obama was forced to buy an SSN so he could get his first job at the Baskin Robbins in 1977. ...Obama was sold an SSN that was Connecticut-based so it couldn't be traced back to the Hawaii office.

Read more: A Possible Explanation for Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

You're just dreaming.

"The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order.
yes, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to turn over subpoenaed items, refusing to testify before a grand jury without using the 5th, abuse of power.....

For things that are not "crimes".....as well as crimes....

Can a president be impeached for what he did before he was president, or even elected?

Guess what sort of person I know that's trying to hang her hat on that it would be impossible, actually a very nice person?

(Hint: a TS, or a TP)
I think if the president was found to have committed a serious crime, even if before he was president, that would certainly be something of concern, wouldn't it? Let's say the president was found to have committed .... bank fraud (I don't know if that's a thing, but let's say it is) and that usually equates to ten years in jail. Do we ignore it because he's in the WH?
I've linked this before--perjury = serious
bank fraud being serious just your opinion
it comes down to opinion only

yes, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to turn over subpoenaed items, refusing to testify before a grand jury without using the 5th, abuse of power.....

You mean like Obama?

You're just dreaming.

You have to lie to make a point - lol

Forum List

Back