🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imperator Putin

occupied
Why then does Parliament send him to hell with his amendments? Can't the mafia force senators to listen to his opinion?
Are you paid to spin this shit or is it just a hobby? Putin is the de-facto Russian head of state. He answers to no one on any matter that concerns his authority. He's the boss and everyone better just do what he says. They made a bunch of anti-corruption laws that only serve to legally remove those who irritate the Boss. It's all wide open and shameless. It's a virtual monarchy.

I see that the same fairy tales are circulating in the USA as in Russia regarding "Putin's power". Putin resigned as chairman of the ruling party in 2012, and according to the constitution, he does not have the competence to engage in foreign policy, and does not decide anything in domestic politics, except for executive functions. Do you think he controls everything through the daknet?
i don’t think putin cares about the constitution of russia

i don’t think putin cares about the constitution of russia
How do you imagine it technically? The Italian mafia with guns breaks into the parliament and repeals the laws?

Trump proved that LIE wrong, suck it.
Trump didn't do shit. Supply and demand determines oil prices on a world-wide market. The whole thing is set up to resist heads-of-state outside OPEC attempting to manipulate prices. I didn't want it to be true but it is. US leverage on the world petroleum market is practically nil. Find something else to bitch about.

How do you imagine it technically? The Italian mafia with guns breaks into the parliament and repeals the laws?
no the italians aren’t involved.

i imagine putin doing what he wants…he doesn’t need the mafia, italian or otherwise

i imagine putin doing what he wants…he doesn’t need the mafia, italian or otherwise
How can he do what he wants? Is there evidence of violations of legitimate decision-making procedures?

I see that the same fairy tales are circulating in the USA as in Russia regarding "Putin's power". Putin resigned as chairman of the ruling party in 2012, and according to the constitution, he does not have the competence to engage in foreign policy, and does not decide anything in domestic politics, except for executive functions. Do you think he controls everything through the daknet?
Grow up. There is no dark web shit which he works through. .
He is a super power you all hate but you dismiss him as a fool.
He's currently got the whole world watching his every move and not a shot fired against him. yet.

i thought we were talking about his invasion of ukraine…are we not?
But the decision on military action is not within its competence. Why do you think that he can give such a command?

Quit trying characterize this as anything other than Putin's super colossal ego trip.
Putin is already an old man, he was pumped with Botox, and it is not clear what he is doing there at all. Most likely he does not decide anything even in the executive branch, only as a media person.

He really could have been in power until 2012, when he was the chairman of the ruling party. But even at that time he couldn't decide everything. For example, he tried to subordinate the Central Bank to the executive branch, and nothing came of it. Outside the ruling party, he does not decide anything at all, he only executes.

The power of the president in the Russian Federation is weaker than in the United States, he does not even have a pocket veto.

Putin is already an old man, he was pumped with Botox, and it is not clear what he is doing there at all. Most likely he does not decide anything even in the executive branch, only as a media person.

He really could have been in power until 2012, when he was the chairman of the ruling party. But even at that time he couldn't decide everything. For example, he tried to subordinate the Central Bank to the executive branch, and nothing came of it. Outside the ruling party, he does not decide anything at all, he only executes.

The power of the president in the Russian Federation is weaker than in the United States, he does not even have a pocket veto.
They used to say the same kind of shit about the Soviet Premier.

They used to say the same kind of shit about the Soviet Premier.
I don’t know how it was in the USSR, but such alcoholics and degenerates as Stalin and Brezhnev could not physically engage in politics, they were sick people.

During the Brezhnev era, power was in the hands of the KGB.

Forum List

Back