Implosion! Biden Plummets to THIRD PLACE in National Poll

It was only a matter of time before the inevitable! Looks like it might be Trump versus the Faux Squaw after all.

Biden, Once the Clear Favorite, Plummets to THIRD PLACE in National Poll

good news for the country. I hope you Trumpians keep up your attacks on him

We will. He was your best candidate. Your only shot. You can kiss that one goodbye now!

Not even close to the Dems best shot.

He is basically just Trump less about a 100 pounds.

a8Zp08K.jpg

The dishonest media always seems to show close-in shots of these morons, in order to reveal just how few people are showing up at their rallies...

1000x-1.jpg

Elizabeth-Warren-Supporters.jpg

warrensc0211.jpg

She had 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

It was only a matter of time before the inevitable! Looks like it might be Trump versus the Faux Squaw after all.

We will. He was your best candidate. Your only shot. You can kiss that one goodbye now!

Good. You go right on thinking that.

Good. You go right on thinking that.

Matters not to me, i am not voting for either one of them.

I just happen to think we can do better than two old white dudes fighting it out.

I've been saying all along, he's too old. So's Bernie. Both likable guys, but c'mon. Their time has come and gone.

I would prefer someone younger but if the DNC excludes Gabbard my pickings become slim.
I'm waiting 'til the field is down to five or less. I can't vote in the primaries anyway, in my state, so I'm not going through what I did last time, trying to figure out what all 16 of them stood for.
So far, what I've heard of Warren sounds a bit farther left than I'd like, but I'm not really up to date on that. She's experienced and she doesn't take any shit, that's for sure. Certainly no matter what she stands for she's got more brains than Trump. Anyone does.

Racism?
Democrats are extremely racist towards white people and extremely sexist towards males. If you're a white male running as a Democrat, your race and sex disqualify you.
Try being a Heterosexual. They practice Sexual Discrimination too.
They literally have Heterophobia!
Democrat leaders say things like its their job to tell white people to shut their mouths and Democrats all clap and cheer.

Then watching guys like Biden thinking Democrats will support them is just dumb. Also, don't tell Democrats Bernie is Jewish, they will think he works for Israel.

Delusional

How is telling The American People you want to tax them $100 Trillion Dollars for Free Shit and Cow Farts for Lazy assed Democrats like yourself going to win an election?

You better tear down The Wall and import more fake voters.

I've been saying all along, he's too old. So's Bernie. Both likable guys, but c'mon. Their time has come and gone.

I would prefer someone younger but if the DNC excludes Gabbard my pickings become slim.
I'm waiting 'til the field is down to five or less. I can't vote in the primaries anyway, in my state, so I'm not going through what I did last time, trying to figure out what all 16 of them stood for.
So far, what I've heard of Warren sounds a bit farther left than I'd like, but I'm not really up to date on that. She's experienced and she doesn't take any shit, that's for sure. Certainly no matter what she stands for she's got more brains than Trump. Anyone does.

More brains than Trump isn't a high enough bar.

Dem Tard Primary Be Like

aef26e42b0674aaac3fcdf68d1725bba.jpg

She's experienced and she doesn't take any shit

Thanks, OL. Your description covers Adolf Hitler and Kim Jong Un as well.

Meantime, I thought our presidents were government by a set of LAWS, not whether they "took shit" or not.

She's experienced and she doesn't take any shit

Thanks, OL. Your description covers Adolf Hitler and Kim Jong Un as well.

Meantime, I thought our presidents were government by a set of LAWS, not whether they "took shit" or not.
No need for that, toob. It was just a comment. Has she got you worried or something? Experience matters, as our current President proves every day. And not taking shit is something any candidate running against Trump will require.

Lizzy ain't exactly a spring chicken...when her arm-flaps start flying she can blow a cap clean off your head.

aug08_031.gif

Forum List

Back