IMPORTANT: canadians to invite 10K potential terrorists to North America

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
canadians to invite 10K potential terrorists to North America

Seriously...these canadian assholes are inviting 10,0000 potential terrorists to live in North America. WTF is the matter with these assholes. WTF is the matter with Americans that they are not up in arms about this. The canadian border to the US is extremely porous. canadian intelligence is piss poor and there is already a problem with terrorists being recruited and grown in canada. So now, they are bringing 10K potential terrorists to North America. Are you serious.

illegal immigration from canada is a national concern for Unkie Sam...while there may not be as many illegals crossing into the US from canada, the characters that do are suspect and a threat to national security and the well being of this great nation.

Why do you people hate America so much that you ignore the canadian issue?

Actually... every one of us is a "potential terrorist".

So I don't see the problem here.

Canukistan is a pit anyway.

True...but think about it...canada allows 10K Syrians in North America. How many of those 'refugees' do you think harbor hate and terrorist attitudes towards the US (who cares if they blow up canada)?

This is a North American issue...we need to stop this from happening. If the canadians refuse, we need to consider taking back the land that is rightfully ours because they are bringing terrorists to our doorstep!

How did I know whose thread this was without looking? :rolleyes:

So... war refugees become "terrorists" on the basis of... what? That they're from the middle east?

Wait, don't tell me... if these refugees were from, say, Romania, we'd be invaded by vampires?
If they were from Sweden we'd be invaded by sex maniacs?
If they were from Poland we'd be invaded by stupid people?

How the fuck do you even find the power switch on your computer by yourself?
dumbass.gif

Last edited:

So... war refugees become "terrorists" on the basis of... what? That they're from the middle east?

How the fuck do you find the power switch on your computer by yourself?
dumbass.gif

Pogo, really? You don't see the danger in inviting people from suspect countries to canada. First of all, they are easily persuaded...and canada already has a number of terrorist cells operating. Second, THEY HATE AMERICA. Third, how hard would it be for a terrorist to claim refugee status?

Can you honestly say it is wise to accept 10K Muslims for a terror state to North America? Be honest!

dumbass.gif

Pogo, really? You don't see the danger in inviting people from suspect countries to canada. First of all, they are easily persuaded...and canada already has a number of terrorist cells operating. Second, THEY HATE AMERICA. Third, how hard would it be for a terrorist to claim refugee status?

Can you honestly say it is wise to accept 10K Muslims for a terror state to North America? Be honest!

Oh this gets better every post.

They "hate America" -- because they chose Canada over us?

Or because they have different names?

They're "easily persuaded"-- because what, they're from a country whose name is mostly vowels?

Don't stop now, it's entertainment ..... :dig:

Last edited:
Refugees from Syria are no more likely to be terrorists than every illegal immigrant from Mexico to be a kingpin in a drug cartel.

Homegrowns that we have in both our countries and in Europe who are going overseas to fight are something that we should all worry about.

Jihad Cool': The young Americans lured to fight for ISIS militants with rap videos, adventurism and first hand accounts of the 'fun' of guerrilla war

Extremists in Syria and Iraq targeting new generation of young American jihadists

The FBI are investigating up to 15 Somali-American men believed to have traveled from Minneapolis-St Paul, MN to follow the ISIS call to jihad

As many as 50 American jihadists believed to be fighting in the Middle East

'Outgoing party-lover' from Minneapolis and father of nine Abdirahmaan Muhumed, 29, confirmed among them

Security experts blame social media for 'blurring lines' and encouraging people to see themselves as part of jihadist movement

article-2661727-1EE7408400000578-723_634x945.jpg

'Jihad Cool': The young Americans lured to fight for ISIS militants with rap videos, adventurism and first hand accounts of the 'fun' of guerrilla war | Mail Online

Refugees from Syria are no more likely to be terrorists than every illegal immigrant from Mexico to be a kingpin in a drug cartel.

Homegrowns that we have in both our countries and in Europe who are going overseas to fight are something that we should all worry about.

Jihad Cool': The young Americans lured to fight for ISIS militants with rap videos, adventurism and first hand accounts of the 'fun' of guerrilla war

Extremists in Syria and Iraq targeting new generation of young American jihadists

The FBI are investigating up to 15 Somali-American men believed to have traveled from Minneapolis-St Paul, MN to follow the ISIS call to jihad

As many as 50 American jihadists believed to be fighting in the Middle East

'Outgoing party-lover' from Minneapolis and father of nine Abdirahmaan Muhumed, 29, confirmed among them

Security experts blame social media for 'blurring lines' and encouraging people to see themselves as part of jihadist movement

article-2661727-1EE7408400000578-723_634x945.jpg

'Jihad Cool': The young Americans lured to fight for ISIS militants with rap videos, adventurism and first hand accounts of the 'fun' of guerrilla war | Mail Online

dumbass.gif

Can you honestly say it is wise to accept 10K Muslims from a terror state to North America? Be honest!

They're "easily persuaded"-- because what, they're from a country that has two vowels?

How about you entertain me?

Last edited:

Can you honestly say it is wise to accept 10K Muslims from a terror state to North America? Be honest!

They're "easily persuaded"-- because what, they're from a country whose name is mostly vowels?

Canada: Terror State! :ack-1:

Film at 11.

Somebody's apparently had his first Molson. Couldn't handle it.

:dig:

Last edited:

Film at 11.

Just like a teaper, can't answer a simple question. I will assume you agree with me, but won't admit it because you don't like the messenger. When one of these 'refugees' blows something up in the US in the name of Allah...remember, I told you so.

Do you hate America? Why would you defend these canadian bastards?

Same question to you, TinyDancer...do you think it is wise to invite 10K 'refugees' from a terror state to North America. Do you want Sharia Law in canada...wait, you already do, don't you.

Seriously...these canadian assholes are inviting 10,0000 potential terrorists to live in North America. WTF is the matter with these assholes. WTF is the matter with Americans that they are not up in arms about this. The canadian border to the US is extremely porous. canadian intelligence is piss poor and there is already a problem with terrorists being recruited and grown in canada. So now, they are bringing 10K potential terrorists to North America. Are you serious.
If they're not up in arms about Obama giving weapons to al Qaeda, I don't see them getting up in arms about muslims moving to Canada. Besides that, you should be more concerned about Mexico. Not only do muslim terroriss enter the country from the southern border, the Mexicans themselves (the illegals) are doing more damage economically than muslims have done violently.

Film at 11.

Just like a teaper, can't answer a simple question. I will assume you agree with me, but won't admit it because you don't like the messenger. When one of these 'refugees' blows something up in the US in the name of Allah...remember, I told you so.

I don't know any "Canadian bastards" (outside of the business world unrelated to this) but I mock you in threads like this for three reasons:

a) unlike you I've actually been to Canada and know something of it;
b) unlike you I'm not retarded;
c) unlike you I'm not a bigot enslaved to ignorant stereotypes with no basis in reality.

We established the negative side of (a) a while back when you first brought up this absurd antiCanadian trollity; those of (b) and (c) are obvious to the whole world.

You're a message board laughingstock.

If they're not up in arms about Obama giving weapons to al Qaeda, I don't see them getting up in arms about muslims moving to Canada. Besides that, you should be more concerned about Mexico. Not only do muslim terroriss enter the country from the southern border, the Mexicans themselves (the illegals) are doing more damage economically than muslims have done violently.

The authorities say that the threat is more dangerous from the North than the South. Yeah, illegal immigration is bad...but I would rather have Mexicans than terrorists any day.

Canadian Border Bigger Terror Threat Than Mexican Border, Says Border Patrol Chief | CNS News

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has apprehended more suspected terrorists on the nation’s northern border than along its southern counterpart, CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin said Tuesday.

“In terms of the terrorist threat, it’s commonly accepted that the more significant threat” comes from the U.S.-Canada border, Bersin told a hearing of the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and Border Security.

Illegal Immigrants Coming in Through Canada

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...eeding-terrorists.html?highlight=canada+watch

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...against-uncle-sam.html?highlight=canada+watch

Suicide bomber killed in Iraq part of wider jihadi base in Calgary - Canada - CBC News

Last edited:

Film at 11.

I don't know any "Canadian bastards" (outside of the business world unrelated to this) but I mock you in threads like this for three reasons:

a) unlike you I've actually been to Canada and know something of it;
b) unlike you I'm not retarded;
c) unlike you I'm not a bigot enslaved to ignorant stereotypes with no basis in reality.

We established the negative side of (a) a while back when you first brought up this absurd antiCanadian trollity; those of (b) and (c) are obvious to the whole world.

You're a message board laughingstock.

Blah, blah, blah...

Answer the question...Pogo.

Awww...Pogo ran away. I guess he doesn't want to answer the question because he knows I am right. How pathetic is that?

Forum List

Back