Impose Emergency and sterilize Muslims, Christians forcibly

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
says Hindu Mahasabha leader

A leader of Hindu Mahasabha on Saturday stoked a controversy sayingMuslims and Christians must undergosterilisation to restrict their growing population which was posing a threat to Hindus.

"The population of Muslims and Christians is growing day by day. To rein in this, Centre will have to impose emergency, and Muslims and Christians will have to be forced to undergo sterilisation so that they can't increase their numbers," vice president of All India Hindu Mahasabha, Sadhvi Deva Thakur told reporters in Jind.

So what are your thoughts on this?

Discuss

If Hindus brought back the golden age of their religion as with Kama Sutra maybe they wouldn't be loosing practitioners. As it is, India's incredibly sexually oppressive now when its origins were anything but.

I think the Hindu man has a marvelous idea...except I would ask for a couple of Amendments.

I would leave out Christians from this harsh, but necessary, treatment (cure) because:

1) My mother is a Christian; and

2) Christians have learned their lesson, and now have a wall of separation between church and state (ala Tom Jefferson)---so no religion has the power---which Religion has always used to kill people.

3) The increasing population in Christian Countries is not because of Christians--its because the Christian Countries, in acts of Christian kindness, are stupidly letting Muslims in---in droves.

I would also change "sterilization" to "castration" and I would let Muslim women do the work---which I expect they would be glad to undertake.

Forum List

Back