In 1 minute, california gun owners go from Law abiding citizens to felons, without firing a shot...

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?
AR15s are just sporting rifles...

What about it?
That's the one that negates all your other posts and makes you a felon.
How so? Please cite your proof I am a felon. I need california law not your opinions.

https://www.criminallawyersandiego.com/weapons-charges/carrying-unregistered-handgun/

"Owning an unregistered handgun in California is not a crime."
Ah. Your unregistered assault rifle left over from the hood has magically turned into a handgun. Cool.

What about those whose assault rifles were handed down through family? Lock 'em up?

Comrade, what exactly is an "assault rifle"?
Anything that can be used to assault somebody. :p
Ah, so a fork, a paper clip, or a fan. :thup:

When were they told to register the assault weapons? Yesterday? Usually you know at least by the 1rst of the year.

What law says they are going to later be confiscated?

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?
Your guns are registered? lol, you lie.
According to the left, blacks lack the intelligence to get an identification card, so it would be highly unlikely he could register a weapon.
A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

The excuse the Marxists use to oppose voter ID is that blacks are too stupid to get ID.

Of course blacks wonder how the hell they drive, buy alcohol and use credit cards if this is the case, but the democrats still claim blacks are too stupid to get ID, so voter ID would disenfranchise them.

The fact that they want to register the guns.... the only reason to register guns is for later confiscation.....there is no other reason.
My guns are registered and they havent been confiscated. Please show me where they are going to confiscate the guns. I cant depend on your conspiracy theories. Also you didnt answer when these people were told to register their assault weapons. Why are you stalling?
According to the left, blacks lack the intelligence to get an identification card, so it would be highly unlikely he could register a weapon.
A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

The excuse the Marxists use to oppose voter ID is that blacks are too stupid to get ID.

Of course blacks wonder how the hell they drive, buy alcohol and use credit cards if this is the case, but the democrats still claim blacks are too stupid to get ID, so voter ID would disenfranchise them.
When has anyone with any intellect said Blacks are too stupid to get an ID?

A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

Weatherman2020 did, troll.

A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

I said with any intellect. I also would add a little credibility and relevance..

A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

I said with any intellect. I also would add a little credibility and relevance..
I understood what you said you filthy lying troll.

A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

Yep, making voters have an ID is RACIST because only one race lacks the IQ to get an ID.

A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

Yep, making voters have an ID is RACIST because only one race lacks the IQ to get an ID.
That's a every niggardly thing to say.

A lie as usual.

?????????????

What lie?

If you understood what I said why didnt you prove someone with intellect claimed Blacks were too dumb to get an ID?

?????????????

What lie?

If you understood what I said why didnt you prove someone with intellect claimed Blacks were too dumb to get an ID?
Troll scum like you asking for proof only means you will spin lie and troll more. It's proven and you can see it here everyday shill troll scum.

?????????????

What lie?

Look! A lying shill pretending, awwww not another one.

Troll scum like you asking for proof only means you will spin lie and troll more. It's proven and you can see it here everyday shill troll scum.
So like most retarded cons you have no proof? Got it.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Go back to shill school

trolling for dummies.jpg

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Go back to shill school

View attachment 202234
You could have supplied me with about a thousand links to prove your claim in the time it took for you to do this massive deflection. Why dont you just link to someone credible claiming Black people were "too stupid" to get an ID?

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Go back to shill school

View attachment 202234
You could have supplied me with about a thousand links to prove your claim in the time it took for you to do this massive deflection. Why dont you just link to someone credible claiming Black people were "too stupid" to get an ID?
How many times does your troll sorry ass have to be told why?

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Go back to shill school

View attachment 202234
How many times does your troll sorry ass have to be told why?
I didnt ask why idiot. I asked who.

Forum List

Back