In 1948, Arabs threatened Palestinians with violence if they didn't leave Israel before the attack

You're killing me with your Islamophobia.

I don't know if you watch the news but I do, and for some reason it's not making news BIG TIME, though I don't know why. Christians have been driven out by ISIS in Iraq, Syria and Libya. They have been taken down in orange jump-suits to riverbanks and beheaded. They have been crucified. There should be rallies and demonstrations all around the world, but no one seems to care. Now I know how the Holocaust could have happened.

I fail to see what this has to do with the Palestinians, particularly the Palestinian Christians.

Well, Art brought up the subject because he keeps saying that Jesus is a revered prophet in Islam but not in Judaism, thereby implying that Muslims love Christians. So you can ask Art about his flawed view of comparative religion. Whether his views has to do directly with the I/P conflict or not, I cannot sit by and watch his ridiculous comments about how much Muslims love Christians, and not comment on today's situation.
Muslims love to see the blood spurt from a slashed Christian throat. Makes 'em get all giggly.

That is hate speech. You are convinced that Muslims "love to see the blood spurt from a slashed Christian throat"? Or are you just trying to create hate between Christians and Muslims?

How about it is the truth as shown by the many pictures and video's we see of them relishing the act. Don't like the truth do you of your adopted hero's actions that you support and defend

You're killing me with your Islamophobia.

I don't know if you watch the news but I do, and for some reason it's not making news BIG TIME, though I don't know why. Christians have been driven out by ISIS in Iraq, Syria and Libya. They have been taken down in orange jump-suits to riverbanks and beheaded. They have been crucified. There should be rallies and demonstrations all around the world, but no one seems to care. Now I know how the Holocaust could have happened.

I fail to see what this has to do with the Palestinians, particularly the Palestinian Christians.

Well, Art brought up the subject because he keeps saying that Jesus is a revered prophet in Islam but not in Judaism, thereby implying that Muslims love Christians. So you can ask Art about his flawed view of comparative religion. Whether his views has to do directly with the I/P conflict or not, I cannot sit by and watch his ridiculous comments about how much Muslims love Christians, and not comment on today's situation.
Muslims love to see the blood spurt from a slashed Christian throat. Makes 'em get all giggly.

That is hate speech. You are convinced that Muslims "love to see the blood spurt from a slashed Christian throat"? Or are you just trying to create hate between Christians and Muslims?

He's simply stating an obvious fact, that Islamists are cutting off the heads of Christians while yelling "God is great". You won't admit to it because you're busy vomiting hatred and lies towards Jews 24/7. You have been a total failure at creating hatred between Christians and Jews.

Last edited:

He's simply stating an obvious fact, that Islamists are cutting off the heads of Christians while yelling "God is great". You won't admit to it because you're busy vomiting hatred and lies towards Jews 24/7. You have been a total failure at creating hatred between Christians and Jews.

He said "Muslins" not Islamists. When have I ever "vomited hatred and lies towards Jews". You are just making things up as usual.

He said "Muslins" not Islamists. When have I ever "vomited hatred and lies towards Jews". You are just making things up as usual.

When have you not? You aren't fooling anybody but yourself. You are an antisemite.

Islamists are Muslims, being supported ideologically by other Muslims, are they not?

Every time you manipulate one of your reports to attack the Jews with, every time you claim that the Jews are war criminals. Every time you compare Jews to Nazis, every time you call the Jew murderers/

By the way they are the same thing as Erdogan stated not that long ago

Every time you manipulate one of your reports to attack the Jews with, every time you claim that the Jews are war criminals. Every time you compare Jews to Nazis, every time you call the Jew murderers/

Monte called the Nazi Mufti of Jerusalem, a man with the blood of hundreds of thousands of Jews and tens of thousands of Christians "a patriot". Only Jew hating scum would do that.

When have you not? You aren't fooling anybody but yourself. You are an antisemite.

Islamists are Muslims, being supported ideologically by other Muslims, are they not?

I suggest you stop calling people that you disagree with antisemites, it makes you appear to be a nutcase. Plus, it is libel.

Zionists extremists calling for the extermination of the Palestinians are Jews. Should I consider that all Jews want to exterminate the Palestinians?

"Right-wing Israeli politician calls for Gazans to be ’concentrated in camps’ – and then all resistance ‘exterminated’"

Israel-Gaza conflict Right-wing Israeli politician calls for Gazans to be concentrated in camps and then all resistance exterminated - Middle East - World - The Independent

Monte called the Nazi Mufti of Jerusalem, a man with the blood of hundreds of thousands of Jews and tens of thousands of Christians "a patriot". Only Jew hating scum would do that.

The Mufti was allied with the Christian Palestinians. Christians killed millions of Christians on both sides. WW2 was not a religious war.

Ben Gurion directed the killing tens of thousands Christian and Muslim civilians, yet he is considered an Israeli patriot. Many times patriots are not nice people. Andrew Jackson was responsible for the killing of probably 100s of thousands of native americans. He is considered a patriot by many.

"Andrew Jackson recommended that troops systematically kill Indian women and children after massacres in order to complete the extermination.'

Read more atIndian-Killer Andrew Jackson Deserves Top Spot on List of Worst U.S. Presidents - ICTMN.com

When are you going to fucking grow up?

Mufti wasn't a Nazi, he was just against the British.

Hah? Did you graduate from elementary school? Mufti was certified as a Nazi by the U.S. Dept of state and the allies.

The Mufti was allied with the Christian Palestinians. Christians killed millions of Christians on both sides. WW2 was not a religious war.

Ben Gurion directed the killing tens of thousands Christian and Muslim civilians, yet he is considered an Israeli patriot. Many times patriots are not nice people. Andrew Jackson was responsible for the killing of probably 100s of thousands of native americans. He is considered a patriot by many.

"Andrew Jackson recommended that troops systematically kill Indian women and children after massacres in order to complete the extermination.'

Read more atIndian-Killer Andrew Jackson Deserves Top Spot on List of Worst U.S. Presidents - ICTMN.com

Well you anti American asshole, that's a really nice website you got there, and I'm sure you share that with your fellow anti American buddies all the time, but can you show us when and where "Ben Gurion directed the killing of tens of thousands of Christians and Muslim civilians"?

It's just one outrageous Jew hating lie after another with you antisemtic pigs isn't it?

I suggest you stop calling people that you disagree with antisemites, it makes you appear to be a nutcase. Plus, it is libel.

Zionists extremists calling for the extermination of the Palestinians are Jews. Should I consider that all Jews want to exterminate the Palestinians?

"Right-wing Israeli politician calls for Gazans to be ’concentrated in camps’ – and then all resistance ‘exterminated’"

Israel-Gaza conflict Right-wing Israeli politician calls for Gazans to be concentrated in camps and then all resistance exterminated - Middle East - World - The Independent

Sorry but if Israelis were more like your fellow IslamoNazi buddies then maybe.

One persons personal views are not indicative of every Jewish person, but when you get a whole people that follow the same line then it is. And the evidence is very strong to suggest that most of the Palestinians want the complete destruction of Israel and the mass murder of the Jews

If he was a muslim then he was a Nazi, and he proved this by allying with the Nazis in WW2. He had a habit of siding with the losers, a trait that has passed into palestinain actions

...Islamists are Muslims, being supported ideologically by other Muslims, are they not?

No, they are not.

Or someone who has read more objective tracts about the Mufti than those from far-right nut jobs and Zionists with agendas.

When they start calling you names, that's when you know you are on the right track and they've got nothing left to argue with.

Hah? Did you graduate from elementary school? Mufti was certified as a Nazi by the U.S. Dept of state and the allies.

Got a link to that or are you just making it up?

Well you anti American asshole, that's a really nice website you got there, and I'm sure you share that with your fellow anti American buddies all the time, but can you show us when and where "Ben Gurion directed the killing of tens of thousands of Christians and Muslim civilians"?

It's just one outrageous Jew hating lie after another with you antisemtic pigs isn't it?

When they start calling you names, that's when you know you are on the right track and they've got nothing left to argue with.

I rest my case.

Forum List

Back