In 2016. The libs cried and carried on for months. CNN and MSNBC cried on the air. Trump appears to have lost and

Trump won in landslide proportions. Then democrats started marking new ballots. They always wait until the votes are counted so they know how many new ballots they need to print.

I wish on the DemonRats the exact treatment and abuse they meted out to Trump and his supporters. Nothing more, nothing less. Seems fair right?
Which would be the exact same treatment the Retardicans meted out to Obama and his supporters.

An eye for an eye until everyone is blind, right?
No matter how badly shitstain obama was treated, he was not treated badly enough. Perhaps we'll get it right with the Commissar and the THOT.

Trump won in landslide proportions. Then democrats started marking new ballots. They always wait until the votes are counted so they know how many new ballots they need to print.

BINGO. :thup:

Now the question is.....will these crimes be allowed to be commited without a fight for Justice?

Or will people be cowards?

That's all.

I wish on the DemonRats the exact treatment and abuse they meted out to Trump and his supporters. Nothing more, nothing less. Seems fair right?
Which would be the exact same treatment the Retardicans meted out to Obama and his supporters.

Which would be a direct response to the crap democrats unleashed on GWB...see how that works?

Which would be a direct response to the crap democrats unleashed on GWB...see how that works?
And let's go back to Clinton.

Are you getting the picture?

Yes, libs cried, but there was a peaceful transfer of power in 2016.

This.

There was no undermining of the integrity of the electoral process either.

You call the last 4 years of investigations, impeachment, and constant attacks from Dems & the media somehow didn't undermine the integrity????
That does not involve the electoral process.

And as I recall, Obama and Clinton suffered similar under the Repubs.

Direct response to the hate unleashed on Reagan. Democrats always think they are innocent victims after acting like assholes.

Trump supporters might be handling this okay, but Trump sure as hell isn't. Like everything else he disagrees with, it's fake or it has to be a conspiracy or fraud.
Oh, c'mon man. Democrats have been rigging elections since the good old KKK days.

Those that cannot see they equally share the blame for any of that are already blind ... :thup:

I guess the Trump voters are just more mature and able to handle their disappointment. There's always 2024.

The petulant Orange child and narcissist will finally be told 'NO'. His privileges in this particular country club are going to be revoked soon, I think. The people doing so don't really care if he handles this well. FYI.

You call the last 4 years of investigations, impeachment, and constant attacks from Dems & the media somehow didn't undermine the integrity????
Back at you, from 2016, and the last 4 years of investigations and constant attacks from Republicans. Didn't that undermine the integrity?

This.

Maybe not directly, but indirectly it sure does. Because of the crap of the last 4 years from the Dems & MSM crying over the 'electoral process' and voter fraud, and their lack of ensuring the integrity for future elections.....many have lost faith in it.

Obama and Clinton.......which one? Bill or Hillary?.......either/or doesn't matter cause all three never came close to what's happened with Trump.

IF the Dems want to ensure the integrity, they would allow for recounts WITH oversight to ensure the numbers.........and if Biden still wins, then so be it, but without that happening and totals mysteriously flipping the projected winner at the last minute there will never be any election integrity

This.

Not even close.

This.

Maybe not directly, but indirectly it sure does. Because of the crap of the last 4 years from the Dems & MSM crying over the 'electoral process' and voter fraud, and their lack of ensuring the integrity for future elections.....many have lost faith in it.

Obama and Clinton.......which one? Bill or Hillary?.......either/or doesn't matter cause all three never came close to what's happened with Trump.

Totally disagree - Clinton (B) was investigated relentlessly and impeached for lying about a blow job. Hillary - again, relentlessly investigated and nada. Obama? Another one. So no, I don't buy the "Trump was treated worse than anyone" sad song. Trump was one who also relentlessly pursued personal vendetta's at every perceived slight.

IF the Dems want to ensure the integrity, they would allow for recounts WITH oversight to ensure the numbers.........and if Biden still wins, then so be it, but without that happening and totals mysteriously flipping the projected winner at the last minute there will never be any election integrity

It's not up to the Dems. It's up to the states.

If the Repubs wanted to ensure integrity they would quite undermining the electoral process. This isn't their first rodeo. Trump did the SAME thing in 2016 (in case he lost).

Maybe you need to be reminded who runs those states. They're the one's who made the rules you're now bitching about.

Forum List

Back