In 2020, 40% Gun Sales Were 1st Time Buyers

91BC86E0-90AA-4F53-8154-E6B3B3215AAC.jpeg

wrong all firearms sold by a dealer even at gun shows require all the paperwork and background check and ATF controls how many sales a year a person can make before requiring an FFL.
Yes, and if a crazy lunatic Prog slave goes and buys a gun from a dealer and goes on a rampage of shooting, it is the ATF's fault for not doing their job..

Just saying.......retailer data will not give you this data. It might show that 40% of gun buyers had never bought a new gun before but a person could have owned 50 guns before that.

I can go over to the local flea market and there will be 2 or 3 tables full of guns. No one is tracking who is buying these guns.
Where exactly is this flea market?

Because I've never seen that, and I've been all over.

The fed, state and local forms don't ask you if you ever bought a gun before so I wonder how they come up with a 40% figure? Is it based on supposition or anecdotal remarks? Do they research the paper trail history of each buyer?

Where exactly is this flea market?

Because I've never seen that, and I've been all over.

Marietta Ohio. Heck you can buy nearly anything you want out of the local Bulletin Board weekly.

My uncle bought a really nice "critter gitter". They were banned years ago.

Look it up if you don't know what they are.

Marietta Ohio. Heck you can buy nearly anything you want out of the local Bulletin Board weekly.

My uncle bought a really nice "critter gitter". They were banned years ago.

Look it up if you don't know what they are.
Finding private individuals to buy and sell firearms isn't a problem anywhere, but I've never seen a table full of firearms for sale anywhere other than an actual gun show.

Little help?

Finding private individuals to buy and sell firearms isn't a problem anywhere, but I've never seen a table full of firearms for sale anywhere other than an actual gun show.

Little help?

It was a small .22. it had a screw in the bottom that you would screw into a tree and a hook on the end you put a piece of meat. When an animal pulled on the piece of meat it would trigger it.

Problem is, it couldn't discern a raccoon from the neighbors cat.

Meanwhile in reality, 96% of all criminals arrested are repeat offenders and blue states and cities have the highest crime.
So the Gov of Texas whose board of pardons and paroles releases a prisoner from prison, they go to Houston and commit a crime... and you blame the mayor of Houston for that.

Yeah, you're crazy.

Thats because Americans have the right to sell guns to people who live in their state.
They are not however able to sell a bunch of guns that way without an FFL license,if they have a FFL license they have to do background checks.
As the yokel in he video has a table full of guns.....I'm sure just for show. LOL

Meanwhile back in reality...

statistics actually show that gun ownership increases the likelihood of you being killed or injured with a firearm.

After taking into account other factors that could contribute to homicide rates, including poverty, unemployment, average alcohol consumption, and rates of high school completion, the researchers found a disturbing (if perhaps predictable) pattern.

Hilarious!!!

Yup just ignore that 80 to 90 percent of all murders are committed by criminals or gang members soon to be criminals. It MUST be all the millions of lawful firearms owners.

Only thing that bothers me about stuff like this is you get a bunch of shmucks who know nothing about guns stocking up on them.

I often wonder how many of them buy them with no intention of learning.

Moreover, you get the knee jerk types who generally tend to soil their britches if you yell Boo! at them and people like that tend to shoot first and ask questions later out of pure fear. And i nsome case they start to get a Rambo complex. It happens.

Ideally, you want to always avoid having to use a weapon.

Forum List

Back