In 5-4 vote, Supreme Court allows restrictions on transgender troops to take effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
In 5-4 vote, Supreme Court allows restrictions on transgender troops to take effect

Ya boi Kavanaugh with the clutch vote. Would has swung the other way with Kennedy.

Updated: The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed President Donald Trump’s restrictions on military service by transgender people to go into effect.

In a 5-4 vote, the Supreme Court lifted nationwide injunctions preventing implementation of the policy, report the New York Times and the Washington Post. The injunctions had been issued by federal judges in California and Washington state.

The four justices in the minority were Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen G. Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.

The policy generally bans people from the military with a diagnosis of gender dysphoria who require medical treatment to change their gender. Also banned from the military are transgender people who have undergone gender transition

Of course the goal is to get rid them, Mike Pence has said that Transgender people don't have any rights under the US Constitution.

I like VP Pence's solution to the gay problem. Revoke their citizenship. President Trump has executive powers to revoke anybody's citizenship, he even said so himself officially in Tweet #8973: "The Constitution gives me the power to revoke anybody's citizenship at any time for any reason"

Donald Trump is making American Straight again! Donald Trump would never ever require his male employees give him a BJ on demand. That is just sick!

Last edited:
Of course the goal is to get rid them, Mike Pence has said that Transgender don't have any rights under the US Constitution.

He never said that. All Americans have the same rights.

He may have said that they don't have any special rights coming to them, and he would be right. All this crap about women's rights and gay rights and all that is all bullshit. There is ONE Bill of Rights, and it says what our rights are.

I like VP Pence's solution to the gay problem. Revoke their citizenship.

Are you on crack? Shut up you moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back