in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Or it never happened.

But that would never occur to a pinhead.

So to you, because he’s a man, he’s guilty.

Must be nice to be that stupid.

Quote where I said "he's guilty".

Must be nice to be that illiterate. Hey if it's not there ---- just make it up.

Here we go with Pogo deflection and semantics.

Must be nice to be so stupid.

Got bad news. "Semantics" doesn't mean putting words in somebody else's post that they never posted, just because you can't handle what the point was. :gay:

So you’re here arguing his innocence. You realize it must be one or the other, Right.

Or are you just being stupid again?

So I'm arguing his "innocence" now?

You don't reed reel gud do ya?
then you're arguing his guilt? you just got caught between a rock and a hard spot.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because the world works for women the same way it works for you, and what's more it always did, because there's no such thing as social pressures and if there were they'd be fixed and never change ever.

:dig:

Or it never happened.

But that would never occur to a pinhead.

So to you, because he’s a man, he’s guilty.

Must be nice to be that stupid.

so you don't think he's guilty? hmmmm you spent a long time today in this thread implying that.

Did I now.

Where?

How would I have any idea? How would you? How would any of you klowns who don't even live in Alabamia?

So you’re just a troll?

Yep, Pogo trolling. Then says he ain’t, then he is, then he ain’t.
yep, never said he was guilty. He's right, he never ever said that. He just implied it in almost every post here. He doesn't understand implying guilt is basically saying he's guilty. So in typical lib fashion, he'll stick with that mere point. but he's stuck now, he just said he wasn't saying he was innocent, so even stronger implication of guilt.

Got bad news. "Semantics" doesn't mean putting words in somebody else's post that they never posted, just because you can't handle what the point was. :gay:

So you’re here arguing his innocence. You realize it must be one or the other, Right.

then you're arguing his guilt? you just got caught between a rock and a hard spot.

The Illiterati are multiplying :eek:

NOTHING in this point has to do with whether "he's guilty" or "he's innocent" in whichever of the accusations.

Two posters (three?) arrogantly proclaimed there was no credible reason these women would, in the term of the cluelessly arrognant "WAIT" to come out with their allegations. And then I provided reasoning why that would happen.

Y'all can't handle that point so you're desperately trying to shift to questions of whether I'm saying "he's guilty" or I'm saying "he's innocent". I never said either one because I'm in no position to know and it's not the point anyway.

Deflection FAILS.

...The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...
In my original reply to the other user (poster), I qualified that response by referencing McConnell's cowardly walk-back of his earlier remarks, didn't I?

Missed that, did'ja?

I'm not hitching any hopes to any P(iece) O(f) S(hit) Republican Senate Majority Leader... especially a coward who walks-back his earlier righteous observations.

BTW... I'm an Equal Opportunity Rock-Thrower, and toss brickbats at DimoCraps as often as I do Repugnicans, eh? Not a Leftist.

------------------------------

Your boy (Moore) is an alleged Child Molester.

One accusation could, possibly, have been dismissed.

Multiple accusations from multiple victims coming from disconnected and unsolicited and unpaid sources is quite another.

The United States Senate is not real keen on admitting sexual deviants and perverts to its ranks - and least not those known openly to hold that attribution.

Terrible optics, for both the Institution itself, and the Party.

Guilty or not, your boy now has the mark of Cain upon his forehead, and it is extremely unlikely that he will be tolerated for very long by his peers on either side of the aisle.

Slick Willy being a known sexual predator sure as hell didn't stop you stupid Moon Bats from supporting him or his filthy wife that attacked the women that exposed him, did it? Shame on you!

The bottom line is that a guy accuse of going after a little jailbait 40 years years ago is far better choice for the people of Alabama than a filthy ass Libtard Democrat. That is a no brainer. The last thing the good people of Alamaba needs is to be represented by a dumbass extreme far Left piece of shit partisan Libtard that will oppose Trump's agenda to make this country great again.
So be it. Your choice. The Senate Ethics Committee will take it from there.

...The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...
In my original reply to the other user (poster), I qualified that response by referencing McConnell's cowardly walk-back of his earlier remarks, didn't I?

Missed that, did'ja?

I'm not hitching any hopes to any P(iece) O(f) S(hit) Republican Senate Majority Leader... especially a coward who walks-back his earlier righteous observations.

BTW... I'm an Equal Opportunity Rock-Thrower, and toss brickbats at DimoCraps as often as I do Repugnicans, eh? Not a Leftist.

Multiple accusations from multiple victims coming from disconnected and unsolicited and unpaid sources is quite another.

The United States Senate is not real keen on admitting sexual deviants and perverts to its ranks - and least not those known openly to hold that attribution.

Guilty or not, your boy now has the mark of Cain upon his forehead, and it is extremely unlikely that he will be tolerated for very long by his peers on either side of the aisle.

Slick Willy being a known sexual predator sure as hell didn't stop you stupid Moon Bats from supporting him or his filthy wife that attacked the women that exposed him, did it? Shame on you!

The bottom line is that a guy accuse of going after a little jailbait 40 years years ago is far better choice for the people of Alabama than a filthy ass Libtard Democrat. That is a no brainer. The last thing the good people of Alamaba needs is to be represented by a dumbass extreme far Left piece of shit partisan Libtard that will oppose Trump's agenda to make this country great again.

Looks like Congress has a lot of potential sexual harassment cases right now. Moore will have to get to the back of the line after Conyers and Franken and others.

The Illiterati are multiplying :eek:

NOTHING in this point has to do with whether "he's guilty" or "he's innocent" in whichever of the accusations.

Two posters (three?) arrogantly proclaimed there was no credible reason these women would, in the term of the cluelessly arrognant "WAIT" to come out with their allegations. And then I provided reasoning why that would happen.

Y'all can't handle that point so you're desperately trying to shift to questions of whether I'm saying "he's guilty" or I'm saying "he's innocent". I never said either one because I'm in no position to know and it's not the point anyway.

Deflection FAILS.
:trolls:

Missed that, did'ja?

We will have to see if witnesses show up.

Debbie Wesson Gibson just shared her graduation year scrapbook with the Washington Post, including the hand written card old Roy gave her on her graduation.

Seems Mrs. Gibson has always be proud of her relationship with Roy and maintained a friendship with him for years after they stopped dating. She was somewhat taken aback when all of these other women talked about dating Roy when they were teenagers though. It appears that she thought she was the only one.

But what really frosted her cookies was when Roy said that he never dated any of these women and they were all liars. After all their years of friendship, he impugned her integrity. She’s really pissed.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Debbie Wesson Gibson just shared her graduation year scrapbook with the Washington Post, including the hand written card old Roy gave her on her graduation.

Seems Mrs. Gibson has always be proud of her relationship with Roy and maintained a friendship with him for years after they stopped dating. She was somewhat taken aback when all of these other women talked about dating Roy when they were teenagers though. It appears that she thought she was the only one.

But what really frosted her cookies was when Roy said that he never dated any of these women and they were all liars. After all their years of friendship, he impugned her integrity. She’s really pissed.

He's only ever denied allegations that he dated AND committed sexual assault or misconduct. Read your link. On Hannity he said this.

"but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them."

He just didn't remember dating them. I heard the interview and the transcript is out there.

He's only ever denied allegations that he dated AND committed sexual assault or misconduct. Read your link. On Hannity he said this.

"but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them."

He just didn't remember dating them. I heard the interview and the transcript is out there.

I guess you didn’t actually READ the link I posted. Typical.

Ah, the plot sickens....

>> Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.” <<​

With Hannity he knows them. Then with a campaign crowd he forgets knowing them. Maybe he should just go with "well just so you understand I don't know what you're even talking about with high school girls okay? -- did I date them or what? Because I know nothing about hebephilia or what you're even talking about".

>> ....What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said. “In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.” <<
.​

Moore-04.JPG

A couple of the more arrogant (male) posters demanded to be educated on why some of these women would, in the term used, "WAIT". There's another answer for him.

I suspect it won't be enough though.

Last edited:
good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...
American moral compass is in the toilet, Trump, Roy, Franken, Clinton....wow

We've lost our bearings.

But - in a sense - we never had them.

This behavior has been LONG ongoing and ACCEPTED. :(
Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.

Yeah but we survived Clinton so I'm fairly sure we will be alright despite the bad judgment of many

Clinton was neither a pedophile nor a rapist. Sexual harrassment - likely.

Ah, the plot sickens....

>> Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.” <<​

With Hannity he knows them. Then with a campaign crowd he forgets knowing them. Maybe he should just go with "well just so you understand I don't know what you're even talking about with high school girls okay? -- did I date them or what? Because I know nothing about hebephilia or what you're even talking about".

>> ....What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said. “In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.” <<
.​

Moore-04.JPG

A couple of the more arrogant (male) posters demanded to be educated on why some of these women would, in the term used, "WAIT". There's another answer for him.

WTF, because he said he didn’t know the women who made the sexual assault allegations does not mean he didn’t know the ones who didn’t make allegations.

Read your own quoted text.

And the inscription “I know you’ll be a success?”

Wow, now that’s a BLOCKBUSTER

Ah, the plot sickens....

.​

Moore-04.JPG

WTF, because he said he didn’t know the women who made the sexual assault allegations does not mean he didn’t know the ones who didn’t make allegations.

Already did.
He knew them by name when it was Hannity:

>> Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason <<​

--- and then when it was a campaign crowd:

>> "Specifically, I do not know any of these women."​

Get it? First he knows her, then he doesn't. Plus, the handwriting/signature on the graduation card and another yearbook, matches the previous one from the Olde Hickory House.

>> “He called me a liar,” said Gibson, who says she not only openly dated Moore when she was 17 but later joined him in passing out fliers during his campaign for circuit court judge in 1982 and exchanged Christmas cards with him over the years. “Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing — my integrity.” <<
There you go. You ignorantly asked for reasons why these women would, as you put it, "wait". You just got another one. For some, if they didn't have enough of a reason to come out with it, Roy Moore gave them a push.

Ah, the plot sickens....

.​

Moore-04.JPG

Already did.

>> Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason <<​

Get it? First he knows her, then he doesn't. Plus, the handwriting/signature on the graduation card and another yearbook, matches the previous one from the Olde Hickory House.

>> “He called me a liar,” said Gibson, who says she not only openly dated Moore when she was 17 but later joined him in passing out fliers during his campaign for circuit court judge in 1982 and exchanged Christmas cards with him over the years. “Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing — my integrity.” <<
There you go. You ignorantly asked for reasons why these women would, as you put it, wait". You just got another one.

Damn i wish I could be a dumbass like you.

In one instance he speaks of those that accused him of sexual assault, in another he is speaking of them individually.

Read your own damn post

“The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

Got a problem with comprehension? These women are the ones that accused him of assault

I am sure there are women I dated 40 friggin years ago I forgot. (There were hundreds after all)

Good god, don’t become a trial lawyer when you grow up. The job flipping burgers fits your talents much better.

Ah, the plot sickens....

.​

Moore-04.JPG

Already did.

There you go. You ignorantly asked for reasons why these women would, as you put it, wait". You just got another one.

Damn i wish I could be a dumbass like you.

In one instance he speaks of those that accused him of sexual assault, in another he is speaking of them individually.

Read your own damn post

“The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

Got a problem with comprehension? These women are the ones that accused him of assault

I am sure there are women I dated 40 friggin years ago I forgot. (There were hundreds after all)

Good god, don’t become a trial lawyer when you grow up. The job flipping burgers fits your talents much better.

Yuh huh.

Then why is Gibson saying he called her a liar?

Hundreds of years, yeah no doubt.

GOD BLESS JUDGE MOORE!!!!!!:2up:

All the lies didn't stick....God Bless Alabama, him and his family :clap:

GOD BLESS JUDGE MOORE!!!!!!:2up:

All the lies didn't stick....God Bless Alabama, him and his family :clap:

Republicans depend on the gullibility of people like you.

The only liars in this scenario are Roy Moore, who has changed his story more than once, and Donald Trump.

One of the 10 Commandments is Thou shalt not lie. Did Roy Moore lie when he said he dated a couple of those women with their parents’ permission, or when he said he didn’t know any of those women. Both statements can’t be true. That makes Roy Moore the liar here.

Ah, the plot sickens....

.​

Moore-04.JPG

And the inscription “I know you’ll be a success?”

Wow, now that’s a BLOCKBUSTER

And right on cue the deplorables twist themselves into knots to try to pretend Roy Moore hasn’t changed his story and isn’t a liar.

Yet another Republican bigot in Congress.

He should fit in well with Conyers and Wilson
You spelled Barton and Farenthold wrong.
Why are you bringing up Farenthold?

Don't you believe there are bigots on the other side of the aisle?

Or are you just attempting a deflection?
I must have missed your previous post where you asked him why he was bringing up Conyers. Can you link to it, please?

Forum List

Back