in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Moore will be the one of the greatest senators ever to be elected. He is Christen and everything he does directed by God himself. Whatever Moore has done in the past it has been with God full approval. God is on his side, and on Trump side. This is a new world Order when great men like Trump and Moore will get to put in jail people who stand against them because to be against Trump and Moore, it to be against God. People should fear Moore and Trump because God will punish anybody who stands in their way.
Thank goodness for our First Ammendment.

Democrats believe that if they say Roy Moore is a child molester often enough and loud enough they will eventually be believed.

Hey, it seems to work with "Liz Warren lied" and "O'bama was born in Kenya" -- not to mention "Hillary has Parkinson's" and "three million illegals voted" and "O'bama crashed the economy" and on and on and on. Gullibles just line up for that shit.

The voters of Alabama are smarter than that and refuse to buy into democrat delusions to vote for someone like Doug Jones.

Doug Jones Doug Jones --- oh yeah the guy who prosecuted the Alabama Klanners for blowing up four little girls in a Birmingham church, that guy?

Are you saying that in Alabama you can not only date little girls but you can blow them up too?

Clinton was neither a pedophile nor a rapist. Sexual harrassment - likely.

do you even know what the word "pedophile" means???

***HINT***

a man that married a woman 14 years his junior and dated her peers does not qualify

pre puberty or else =/= pedophile

unless Elvis, Edgar A. Poe, my grandfather, SOMEONE in YOUR family tree, etc...

is a PEDO....

but you get the point

Save your soapbox for someone else. I haven't called Moore a pedo and I am perfectly aware of the distinctions.

j74n0j1bg6201.png

[ ...Looks like Congress has a lot of potential sexual harassment cases right now. Moore will have to get to the back of the line after Conyers and Franken and others.
Incorrect. Child Molesters always go to the very front of the line, regardless of the sequence in which they arrived... the very front.

link?

going by the funny he gave me, seems kondor can't provide a link showing that child molesters go to the front of the line.

Could he be making it up?

[ ...Looks like Congress has a lot of potential sexual harassment cases right now. Moore will have to get to the back of the line after Conyers and Franken and others.
Incorrect. Child Molesters always go to the very front of the line, regardless of the sequence in which they arrived... the very front.

link?

going by the funny he gave me, seems kondor can't provide a link showing that child molesters go to the front of the line.

Could he be making it up?
I did, indeed, make it up.

I was speaking metaphorically.

I was communicating the idea that sexual offenses against children are always considered more emergent than sexual offenses against adults.

And, just in case you need it spelled out for you in even further detail...

I was saying that Moore should be given even earlier attention in the Senate Ethics Committee than others cited earlier, because his offenses involved little kids.

Next slide, please.

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.
You might want to leave your party if you don’t like it.

Pedophillia is the new gay rights. Especially considering the Islamization of the west.

Moore is Christian and straight. Funny how that works. His defenders call pursuing 14 yr olds "biblical",

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Pedophillia is the new gay rights. Especially considering the Islamization of the west.

Moore is Christian and straight. Funny how that works. His defenders call pursuing 14 yr olds "biblical",
Muhammad was a pedophile.

Jesus wasn’t.

I side with the Christians.

His followers’ misguided beliefs are irrelevant to the war for western civilization and the war for the survival of people of European descent.

Not a single peep about Moore being a sexual predator...none, zero....not even when he was defending the ten commandments monument.....none of his accusers came forward and not one lamestream media outlet accused him of being one.......until he started a Senate campaign. You will have to excuse me for being rather suspicious of the timing.

What I find hilarious is how leftards circled the wagons around perverts like Bill "drop trou" Clinton whose sexual assault accusations and trysts with other women were totally ignored by leftards and the adoring lamestream media and those accusations were put out there when he was attending Oxford.............it is simply amazing to me. (snicker)

They had 40 years to put him there.

Seems time has run out on bringing charges.
so your point is not whether he did it or ...its that the statute of Limitation ran out ..that is in a court of law LOL

Where were these accusations when Moore was defending the Ten Commandments monument? I mean, Moore was in a high position of power at the time. These types of accusations could have destroyed him as a judge, no?

OH WAIT! Moore is running for a Senate seat and now all of these alleged victims have total recall....how convenient?

Forum List

Back