in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Debbie Wesson Gibson just shared her graduation year scrapbook with the Washington Post, including the hand written card old Roy gave her on her graduation.

Seems Mrs. Gibson has always be proud of her relationship with Roy and maintained a friendship with him for years after they stopped dating. She was somewhat taken aback when all of these other women talked about dating Roy when they were teenagers though. It appears that she thought she was the only one.

But what really frosted her cookies was when Roy said that he never dated any of these women and they were all liars. After all their years of friendship, he impugned her integrity. She’s really pissed.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Ah, the plot sickens....

>> Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.” <<​

With Hannity he knows them. Then with a campaign crowd he forgets knowing them. Maybe he should just go with "well just so you understand I don't know what you're even talking about with high school girls okay? -- did I date them or what? Because I know nothing about hebephilia or what you're even talking about".

>> ....What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said. “In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.” <<
.​

Moore-04.JPG

A couple of the more arrogant (male) posters demanded to be educated on why some of these women would, in the term used, "WAIT". There's another answer for him.

WTF, because he said he didn’t know the women who made the sexual assault allegations does not mean he didn’t know the ones who didn’t make allegations.

Read your own quoted text.

Already did.
He knew them by name when it was Hannity:

>> Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason <<​

--- and then when it was a campaign crowd:

>> "Specifically, I do not know any of these women."​

Get it? First he knows her, then he doesn't. Plus, the handwriting/signature on the graduation card and another yearbook, matches the previous one from the Olde Hickory House.

>> “He called me a liar,” said Gibson, who says she not only openly dated Moore when she was 17 but later joined him in passing out fliers during his campaign for circuit court judge in 1982 and exchanged Christmas cards with him over the years. “Roy Moore made an egregious mistake to attack that one thing — my integrity.” <<
There you go. You ignorantly asked for reasons why these women would, as you put it, wait". You just got another one.

Damn i wish I could be a dumbass like you.

In one instance he speaks of those that accused him of sexual assault, in another he is speaking of them individually.

Read your own damn post

“The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

Got a problem with comprehension? These women are the ones that accused him of assault

I am sure there are women I dated 40 friggin years ago I forgot. (There were hundreds after all)

Good god, don’t become a trial lawyer when you grow up. The job flipping burgers fits your talents much better.

Yuh huh.

Then why is Gibson saying he called her a liar?

I am sure there are women I dated 40 friggin years ago I forgot. (There were hundreds after all)

Hundreds of years, yeah no doubt.

Ask her Sherlock. You knew that, right?

Debbie Wesson Gibson just shared her graduation year scrapbook with the Washington Post, including the hand written card old Roy gave her on her graduation.

Seems Mrs. Gibson has always be proud of her relationship with Roy and maintained a friendship with him for years after they stopped dating. She was somewhat taken aback when all of these other women talked about dating Roy when they were teenagers though. It appears that she thought she was the only one.

But what really frosted her cookies was when Roy said that he never dated any of these women and they were all liars. After all their years of friendship, he impugned her integrity. She’s really pissed.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Ah, the plot sickens....

>> Shortly after the allegations first surfaced, Moore said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity that he did not know Corfman, but that he remembered Gibson as well as Gloria Thacker Deason, who had told The Post that she dated Moore when she was 18. He called each one “a good girl,” and said that he did not remember dating them.

But at two campaign events in recent days, Moore has backtracked.

At a Nov. 27 campaign event in the north Alabama town of Henagar, Moore said, “The allegations are completely false. They are malicious. Specifically, I do not know any of these women.”

At a Nov. 29 rally at a church in the south Alabama town of Theodore, Moore said, “Let me state once again: I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women and have not engaged in any sexual misconduct with anyone.” <<​

With Hannity he knows them. Then with a campaign crowd he forgets knowing them. Maybe he should just go with "well just so you understand I don't know what you're even talking about with high school girls okay? -- did I date them or what? Because I know nothing about hebephilia or what you're even talking about".

>> ....What made her decision to share the documents easier, she said, was watching and re-watching a video she has on her cellphone of Moore speaking last week and deciding that supporting the women who have come forward was more important than staying silent.

“At 34 minutes and 56 seconds into the video, he says, unequivocally, I did not know any of them,” Gibson said. “In that moment, it changed my perspective. I knew he was a liar.” <<
.​

Moore-04.JPG

A couple of the more arrogant (male) posters demanded to be educated on why some of these women would, in the term used, "WAIT". There's another answer for him.

WTF, because he said he didn’t know the women who made the sexual assault allegations does not mean he didn’t know the ones who didn’t make allegations.

Read your own quoted text.

And the inscription “I know you’ll be a success?”

Wow, now that’s a BLOCKBUSTER

And right on cue the deplorables twist themselves into knots to try to pretend Roy Moore hasn’t changed his story and isn’t a liar.

No twist required

You triggered?

Clinton was neither a pedophile nor a rapist. Sexual harrassment - likely.

do you even know what the word "pedophile" means???

***HINT***

a man that married a woman 14 years his junior and dated her peers does not qualify

pre puberty or else =/= pedophile

unless Elvis, Edgar A. Poe, my grandfather, SOMEONE in YOUR family tree, etc...

is a PEDO....

but you get the point

Paraphrasing Plutarch, from Alcibiades:

It is unreasonable to give credit to all that is alleged against a person, by an enemy whose own partisan passion amounts to an open profession of a design to defame him.

Perhaps the people of Alabama read Plutarch and other such sources of Wisdom....whereas those hapless souls educated by corrupt Teachers Unions in rotting cities of the North, run by Democrats for 40 years....have never heard of Plutarch, and are unacquainted with the virtues of Wisdom.

Yep.

Greg

[ ...Looks like Congress has a lot of potential sexual harassment cases right now. Moore will have to get to the back of the line after Conyers and Franken and others.
Incorrect. Child Molesters always go to the very front of the line, regardless of the sequence in which they arrived... the very front.

...We will have to see if witnesses show up.
Yep. Let the games begin. No way the Republicans win this one, regardless of whether Moore wins and survives, nor not.

It will be remembered that they valued a Senate Seat more than they valued the Moral High Ground in matters of Child Molestation.

Romney was right, for once, in his public proclamation yesterday ( not worth it).

But he was dead-on-target, and the Republicans are going to pay for this, if they don't act against Moore soon.

It will be remembered that they valued a Senate Seat more than they valued the Moral High Ground in matters of Child Molestation.
yeah, but only by people that are really stupid, or can't read

and maybe those that truly do not know what child molestation is

Yet another Republican bigot in Congress.

He should fit in well with Conyers and Wilson
You spelled Barton and Farenthold wrong.
Why are you bringing up Farenthold?

Don't you believe there are bigots on the other side of the aisle?

Or are you just attempting a deflection?
I must have missed your previous post where you asked him why he was bringing up Conyers. Can you link to it, please?

He didn't.

I did.

to point out that both sides have bigots.

[ ...Looks like Congress has a lot of potential sexual harassment cases right now. Moore will have to get to the back of the line after Conyers and Franken and others.
Incorrect. Child Molesters always go to the very front of the line, regardless of the sequence in which they arrived... the very front.

link?

Moore will be the one of the greatest senators ever to be elected. He is Christen and everything he does directed by God himself. Whatever Moore has done in the past it has been with God full approval. God is on his side, and on Trump side. This is a new world Order when great men like Trump and Moore will get to put in jail people who stand against them because to be against Trump and Moore, it to be against God. People should fear Moore and Trump because God will punish anybody who stands in their way.

Whoever wins that election is not expected to be sworn in until January 2018.

That's slightly more than "9 days".

*senator elect

this forum does not allow for title edits after a few hours I don't think

Roy Tide

Point already made. It just demonstrates the OP's ignorance of how the actual process works. Which dearth of informitude also would seem to apply to one's electoral choices.

Oh wait, the OP would be you wouldn't it.

Not to mention you completely forgot that whoever the Senator-elect turns out to be, has to first win an election.

Last edited:
Moore will be the one of the greatest senators ever to be elected. He is Christen and everything he does directed by God himself. Whatever Moore has done in the past it has been with God full approval. God is on his side, and on Trump side. This is a new world Order when great men like Trump and Moore will get to put in jail people who stand against them because to be against Trump and Moore, it to be against God. People should fear Moore and Trump because God will punish anybody who stands in their way.

Actually the Constitution will punish any klown who waddles in pushing theocracy.

As it did Roy Moore already. Twice.

Clinton was neither a pedophile nor a rapist. Sexual harrassment - likely.

do you even know what the word "pedophile" means???

***HINT***

a man that married a woman 14 years his junior and dated her peers does not qualify

pre puberty or else =/= pedophile

unless Elvis, Edgar A. Poe, my grandfather, SOMEONE in YOUR family tree, etc...

is a PEDO....

but you get the point

We've covered this distinction in other earlier threads. The terms are not well known but what Moore does is called hebephilia. Or in the case of older teens ephebophilia. All three refer to intimate interactions between an adult and a pre-adult, the latter in different stages. But in general discourse pedophilia, referring to an earlier (pre-pubescent) age, is used as a catch-all.

But technically yes, hebephilia/ephebephila, not pedophilia. Same as in the Rump/Ivanka image when Ivanka was that age. (I say "image" because while we have no evidence Rump was boinking his own daughter, we have copious evidence that he was trying to imply that to the world, which is a whole 'nother psychoanalysis in itself).

Presumably guys who get into hebephilia can't interact with, or are afraid to interact with, females their own age. It must intimidate them.

Democrats believe that if they say Roy Moore is a child molester often enough and loud enough they will eventually be believed. The voters of Alabama are smarter than that and refuse to buy into democrat delusions to vote for someone like Doug Jones.

Forum List

Back