in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

They had 40 years to put him there.

Seems time has run out on bringing charges.
so your point is not whether he did it or ...its that the statute of Limitation ran out ..that is in a court of law LOL

remember your post?

"]Doug Jones attacks: Moore belongs in prison, not the U.S. Senate"

Even had he been arrested, tried, and convicted, he'd have been out long ago.

Your 'buddy' Jones is talking out his ass.

But Gravitas, talking out your ass is your stock in trade and talking out of His ass is Donald Trump's calling card and he is your Paragon of Paladin for whom you have immense admiration LOL...he is a Bum and you know this but the statute of limitation ran out ....you see why I laugh at your pretensions...you are a bum too..

Benghazi

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.
You might want to leave your party if you don’t like it.

Pedophillia is the new gay rights. Especially considering the Islamization of the west.

Moore is Christian and straight. Funny how that works. His defenders call pursuing 14 yr olds "biblical",

Not a single peep about Moore being a sexual predator...none, zero....not even when he was defending the ten commandments monument.....none of his accusers came forward and not one lamestream media outlet accused him of being one.......until he started a Senate campaign. You will have to excuse me for being rather suspicious of the timing.

What I find hilarious is how leftards circled the wagons around perverts like Bill "drop trou" Clinton whose sexual assault accusations and trysts with other women were totally ignored by leftards and the adoring lamestream media and those accusations were put out there when he was attending Oxford.............it is simply amazing to me. (snicker)

Conyers accusers didn't come out til recently.
Neither did Frankens.
Nor did Trumps.
Clinton's didn't come out till after he was President and the Republicans paid them.

Simply amazing.

Think all those women are lying?

They had 40 years to put him there.

Seems time has run out on bringing charges.
so your point is not whether he did it or ...its that the statute of Limitation ran out ..that is in a court of law LOL

Where were these accusations when Moore was defending the Ten Commandments monument? I mean, Moore was in a high position of power at the time. These types of accusations could have destroyed him as a judge, no?

OH WAIT! Moore is running for a Senate seat and now all of these alleged victims have total recall....how convenient?

You mean when he broked the law and disobeyed court orders? He wasn't defending anything but his ego.

But Gravitas, talking out your ass is your stock in trade and talking out of His ass is Donald Trump's calling card and he is your Paragon of Paladin for whom you have immense admiration LOL...he is a Bum and you know this but the statute of limitation ran out ....you see why I laugh at your pretensions...you are a bum too..

Benghazi
you are a bum too..

nah, I just dress like one.

remember your post?

Remember you and your pals calling for Hillary to be Locked up eh Gravitas
He does belong in prison however the statute of limitation ran out that is all LOL

Listen to this in the audio I will play for you stooge OK

and YOU tell me how often you said anything about legalities ...LOL

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Pedophillia is the new gay rights. Especially considering the Islamization of the west.

Moore is Christian and straight. Funny how that works. His defenders call pursuing 14 yr olds "biblical",

Not a single peep about Moore being a sexual predator...none, zero....not even when he was defending the ten commandments monument.....none of his accusers came forward and not one lamestream media outlet accused him of being one.......until he started a Senate campaign. You will have to excuse me for being rather suspicious of the timing.

What I find hilarious is how leftards circled the wagons around perverts like Bill "drop trou" Clinton whose sexual assault accusations and trysts with other women were totally ignored by leftards and the adoring lamestream media and those accusations were put out there when he was attending Oxford.............it is simply amazing to me. (snicker)

Neither did Frankens.
Nor did Trumps.
Clinton's didn't come out till after he was President and the Republicans paid them.

Simply amazing.

And in fact neither did Lauer's. Or Rose's. Or Cosby's. Or Ailes'. Or O'Reilly's. Or Weinstein's. Etc etc etc.

But "they had 40 years", right. And of course those 40 years were ALLLL exactly like this year because nothing ever changes.

Hard to believe guys can be that clueless.

remember your post?

Remember you and your pals calling for Hillary to be Locked up eh Gravitas
He does belong in prison however the statute of limitation ran out that is all LOL

Listen to this in the audio I will play for you stooge OK

and YOU tell me how often you said anything about legalities ...LOL

hard to get anything to stick on the Teflon Queen.

I'm just happy she's basically out of politics, and few if any in her own party pay her much attention anymore.

Aren't you?

and whenever "Bill" is called a "Rapist" Mr Gravitas will be there to remind that Bill has not been convicted or indicted as a Rapist that the legalities are not there LOL

His accusers came out, and he lied under oath.

Like his wife, it's hard to get anything on the Teflon King.

With luck, he will have as little political power as she does.

That is your opinion an opinion I think of as technically " a very large pile of steaming shit"n with a side order of Gravitas ..

[
hard to get anything to stick on the Teflon Queen.

I
hell you have a Teflon cognition problem ...facts slide out your head into the void ...
hardly.

Facts?

Like the left tried to use a 40 year old drunk driving charge to keep Bush out of office?

now they['re bringing up 40 year old accusations to keep Moore out of office.

If you don't like Moore, dont' vote for him.

Even if I lived in Alabama, I wouldn't vote for him.

Neither he or Trump belong in office.

and I wont' help put them in office.

But there was no way in hell I'd have voted for Hillary...

Because she doesn't belong in office either.

Neither did Frankens.
Nor did Trumps.

Simply amazing.

They were not trying to prevent Conyers from getting into office.....they were not trying to keep Franken from getting into office........both of them were already in place. The accusations about Bill "drop trou" were put out there when he was a Rhodes scholar and when he was governor of Arkansas....former state troopers that were assigned with "protecting" him while he had sexual trysts with other women that came forward were added to the Clinton hit list....shall we revisit it??? I mean, we can discuss this allllll day long.........got some "game"? Bring it on because I know of what I speak. I have just as much righteous and indignant anger towards the neocons like the Bush crime family and POS like Cheney, Rumsfeld and a plethora of other sick and twisted pieces of shit.

That is your opinion an opinion I think of as technically " a very large pile of steaming shit"n with a side order of Gravitas ..

Odd, I have the same opinion of your opinion.

Is it your intent to continue posting childish insults, or are you going to switch to childish memes?

Like the left tried to use a 40 year old drunk driving charge to keep Bush out of office?
A fact he managed to hide ...with privileged Kid maneuvers LOL Gravitas you are even more of a punk than I had thought ...its OK to drive drunk is that your point ? that you consider Drunk driving OK as long as you keep it hid ?

If one needed anymore proof that Alabama bounces off the bottom in worst states of this Union.

And god so said that he loved roy moore so much that he offered him a 14 year old in panties.

Forum List

Back