in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

Roy Moore is making the dumb Left Wingers foam at the mouth

You would like to think that. What good olde Roy Moore does is remove any higher moral ground by the republic party.

Been a while since the democrats had the higher ground.

and they keep losing more of what they had

Again, I don’t think bringing up Virginia is good for the party of dumb.

Everyday the leader of the party of dumb provides our country more evidence that the dumb party is a rudderless collection of idiots.

Roy Moore is making the dumb Left Wingers foam at the mouth

You would like to think that. What good olde Roy Moore does is remove any higher moral ground by the republic party.

Been a while since the democrats had the higher ground.

and they keep losing more of what they had

Again, I don’t think bringing up Virginia is good for the party of dumb.

Everyday the leader of the party of dumb provides our country more evidence that the dumb party is a rudderless collection of idiots.
Hard to figure who you're referring to there...

you referring to the party of Conyers, Franken, the Clintons, Marion Berry?

Or the party of Vitter, Hastert, Foley, Evans?

Lovely

" a relationship she said she “wore like a badge of honor”"

But, now that he's running for Congress, and is flip flopping on knowing other girls from that time

Well, it gets her previously unknown name in the papers

Miss the point of the article?

I point that he denied knowing her which caused her to speak out.

Did you bother reading mine?

Yours was addressed in article.

It means that you’re in denial.
she saw a way to get her name in the papers.

Yew don' reed reel gud dew ya.

He denied knowing her -- after admitting knowing her. She's got years of correspondence, another yearbook, and a graduation card. With Hannity he knew her (and described her as a "good girl" whatever that means) --- then in front of a campaign crowd he claimed he didn't know her (them) at all.

That sound honest to you?

:banghead:

They had 40 years to put him there.

Seems time has run out on bringing charges.
so your point is not whether he did it or ...its that the statute of Limitation ran out ..that is in a court of law LOL

Where were these accusations when Moore was defending the Ten Commandments monument? I mean, Moore was in a high position of power at the time. These types of accusations could have destroyed him as a judge, no?

OH WAIT! Moore is running for a Senate seat and now all of these alleged victims have total recall....how convenient?

You mean when he broked the law and disobeyed court orders? He wasn't defending anything but his ego.
Actually he was defending the beliefs held by the majority of Alabamians. Defending them against the imperialism of the federal government. Whether legal, or not. He defended the beliefs of his people against the pressures of Washington. More states should do so; rather than fighting to make each state a carbon copy of one another.

so your point is not whether he did it or ...its that the statute of Limitation ran out ..that is in a court of law LOL

Where were these accusations when Moore was defending the Ten Commandments monument? I mean, Moore was in a high position of power at the time. These types of accusations could have destroyed him as a judge, no?

OH WAIT! Moore is running for a Senate seat and now all of these alleged victims have total recall....how convenient?

You mean when he broked the law and disobeyed court orders? He wasn't defending anything but his ego.
Actually he was defending the beliefs held by the majority of Alabamians. Defending them against the imperialism of the federal government. Whether legal, or not. He defended the beliefs of his people against the pressures of Washington. More states should do so; rather than fighting to make each state a carbon copy of one another.
Great to know that the people of Alabama think, like Roy the Creep, that obeying the law is optional.

That explains why molesting children is an option there.

Great to know that the people of Alabama think, like Roy the Creep, that obeying the law is optional.

Like Rosa Parks!!! Why aren't you celebrating?

I celebrate what is worthy. When they arrest Moore, like Parks, I'll celebrate.

Then it is merely your values that are insufficient. I value what people do. Not what happens to them. But then I don't worship at the altar of victimhood...

Last edited:

Then it is merely your values that are insufficient. I value what people do. Not what happens to them. But then I don't worship at tbe altar of victimhood...
All those defending Moore say he is the victim so that's obviously not true. Thanks for playing. Move along.

Then it is merely your values that are insufficient. I value what people do. Not what happens to them. But then I don't worship at tbe altar of victimhood...
All those defending Moore say he is the victim so that's obviously not true. Thanks for playing. Move along.
Wrong yet again... But your used to that. Most of those defending him simply don't believe your accusations because you have a track record of being proven liars, and your opinions, and feelimgs mean absolutely nothing to them. Much like your limp wristed desire for me to "move along"...

Lovely

" a relationship she said she “wore like a badge of honor”"

But, now that he's running for Congress, and is flip flopping on knowing other girls from that time

Well, it gets her previously unknown name in the papers

Miss the point of the article?

I point that he denied knowing her which caused her to speak out.

Did you bother reading mine?

Yours was addressed in article.

It means that you’re in denial.
she saw a way to get her name in the papers.

Yew don' reed reel gud dew ya.

He denied knowing her -- after admitting knowing her. She's got years of correspondence, another yearbook, and a graduation card. With Hannity he knew her (and described her as a "good girl" whatever that means) --- then in front of a campaign crowd he claimed he didn't know her (them) at all.

That sound honest to you?

:banghead:

Bullshit. He never denied knowing her or Deason. Moore only denied his accusers of sexual misconduct. Gibson is playing soap opera at this point in time. Moore is on record during the Hannity interview

Wrong yet again... But your used to that. Most of those defending him simply don't believe your accusations because you have a track record of being proven liars, and your opinions, and feelimgs mean absolutely nothing to them. Much like your limp wristed desire for me to "move along"...
He has a track record of being a creep. That's what makes the accounts of these women ring so true. Only a creep tries to date a girl half his age.

And you moving along was for your own benefit.

He has a track record of being a creep. That's what makes the accounts of these women ring so true. Only a creep tries to date a girl half his age.

Actually Moore winning is to my benefit. And worry not... Its happening.

Actually Moore winning is to my benefit. And worry not... Its happening.
Your child molester has a 50-50 chance. Just one problem, even if he wins no one will have anything to do with him and he faces an instant ethics investigation.

Forum List

Back