In a nation founded and built on conservatism, individualism and capitalism….why would a responsible 30+ adult lean left and vote Democrat?

Trump was subsidizing farmers and investing in our food sources while we beat China in a trade war. Far smarter people than you thought that was an investment that would eventually yield a significant ROi.

We didn't beat China in any trade war. Quite the opposite. All the same, it was taxpayers money taken from them to give to others to try and get their votes.

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
What drives you to lean left and vote Democrat?
Well with the circus of todays Republican Party there really isnt any other choice unless you get one of the dwindling respectable conservatives

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
"Founded and built on conservatism"? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: That was the Tories.....we were the most liberal country in the world at the time of our founding.

Is it my support for the 2nd?

Being pro-life?

Support a balanced budget?

Support of the Electoral college?

Support of leaving the USSC at 9?

Whatever eases your conscience.

You proved my point. All independents don't fit that mold, just like all Trump supporters don't fit the mold you put them in.

You proved my point. All independents don't fit that mold, just like all Trump supporters don't fit the mold you put them in.

I used to note that not all Trump supporters were racists but all racists were Trump supporters so I made your point long ago.

When I was a lad I went up to my father who was loading his van for a side job after work and asked him if I could have five dollars? He asked me what makes me think that he has five dollars to give? I told him he has a job so I know he makes money. He replied "Well if that's how I make my five dollars, that's the way you're going to make yours, now get in the van!"

Since the age of 11 I worked with my father summer nights and weekends while my friends were out playing sports and riding their bikes. He paid me one dollar an hour to mix cement, carry brick and blocks to the job site. I came home exhausted and filthy at the end of the night. Little did I understand at the time is not only was my father creating memories for us, but teaching me to be a conservative.

Later on I had friends that just went to their mother and insisted they hand over 20 bucks. Their parents seldom gave them any resistance, and I bet they voted Democrat all of their lives.

So the answer to your question is it's how you were raised as a child. If you grew up feeling entitled to money you didn't make yourself, it's likely you went through your adult life that way. If you grew up working for everything you ever had in life, it's more than likely you became a conservative as an adult.

You'll find his support for the 2nd has the usual qualifications. don't fit the mold you put them in.

The same goes with being "pro-life," supporting a balanced budget and supporting the electoral college and the current number of justices on the Supreme Court.

I used to note that not all Trump supporters were racists but all racists were Trump supporters so I made your point long ago.

And yet the Democrat voters voted for a guy that said the most racist things in his life compared to any presidential candidate of our time.

"REPUBLICANS ARE RACISTS!" "Who told you that???" "THE DEMOCRATS!"

That's definitely not true. My older brother is a racists, and he hates Trump

They’re dead?

Forum List

Back