In a nation founded and built on conservatism, individualism and capitalism….why would a responsible 30+ adult lean left and vote Democrat?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
What drives you to lean left and vote Democrat?

It is just one big fat freak show in that house of ill repute.
I bet those in our Out House was in the mind of these toons when they sang this song, if they ain't killing in wars their killing with immorality's drugs and plaques

We all know why the young and unwise lean left and vote Dem….but those who have personal responsibilities and who have studied our history know the greatest nation on the globe was built in a very short time on the foundation of conservatism, individualism and capitalism….What would drive seemingly wise people to go so against the grain….why would they want to stop doing what we’ve always done?
What drives you to lean left and vote Democrat?
They become evil, depraved and degenerate.

You know “most” Republicans huh?
Remember when someone said “most” dark people are taxpayer dependent criminals and you pee’d yourself over it?
I thought you hate stereotypes?

I go off their votes......... and electing people like Trump.

Forum List

Back