In air travel hub of Dubai, zip line offers new way to fly

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
If you and young and adventurous, this looks like a great way to see a city.

In air travel hub of Dubai, zip line offers new way to fly

Jon Gambrell | Associated Press | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted: Thu, April 14 2016 | 01:53 pm
2016_04_14_3073_1460616657._large.jpg
In this April 9, 2016 photo, a man enjoys an urban zip line attraction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In the air travel hub of Dubai, there's a new way to fly: A zip line run by extreme sports company XDubai. XDubai, which began its operations in 2015, and is associated with Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the crown prince of Dubai. (AP/Kamran Jebreili)
In the air travel hub of Dubai, there's a new way to fly: A zip line run by extreme sports company XDubai.

XDubai, which began its operations in 2015, is associated with the crown prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, known by millions for his Instagram exploits. The zip line fits into the extreme-sports aesthetic of this city-state, already a popular skydiving destination where parachutes deploy daily among its skyscrapers.

The view from the start of the zip line is just as breathtaking. The Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building at 828 meters (2,716 feet), looms to your left, along with the under-construction, ship-shaped Dubai Opera. Directly ahead lies the massive Dubai Mall and the dancing Dubai Fountain, whose nightly music-and-light shows see water sprayed 140 meters (460 feet) into the air. The Address Downtown Dubai hotel, draped in tarps since catching fire on New Year's Eve, is on your right.

Continue reading at:

http://www.thejakartapost.com/trave...f-dubai-zip-line-offers-new-way-to-fly-.html?

There are zip lines across the river around here, the only problem is the 25 dollar fee..

Go start a GoFundMe account, and you should be able to raise the $25 very quickly.
I have the dough, do you need some?

I figured you needed some since you are the one who brought up the zip line across the river costing $25. Since the zip line isn't even in the Middle East, I don't even know why you had to drag it up;

Forum List

Back