In AMERICA...High school football fans told to stop chanting "USA, USA"

Free speech means you get to chant USA if you want to. Funny how libtards are selectively first amendment except when they aren't.
The thing is, the PC zealots are proud of it. They don't even try to deny it. And they mock you if you bring it up. "Too bad".

Are you saying that you don't understand the reason why the chants were undesirable? Or...are you saying that you know why they were undesirable but don't care?

The primary focus of school administrators is the safety of the students. You get that, right?
Are ewe saying that the first amendment does not protect undesirable speech?

Nope. I'm saying that it doesn't protect speech that would result in harm to others. That determination is made by the schools admin.

Nice try though.
Why would chanting USA cause harm?

The chant has nothing to do with patriotism but is used to taunt the other team

He told Mlive.com that it has nothing to do with banning patriotism. He said students are using the chant in a derogatory manner – such as “U Suck (bleep) and those type of things.”

“That’s what we have the problems with,” he told the newspaper.

But television station WOOD reports the Michigan High School Athletics Association has not received any official complaints about fans “repurposing ‘USA’ to mean anything derogatory.”

The athletic conference is also cracking down on signs and banners and flags.

“Any signs, flags, banners, cheers, or promotional material that carry questionable implications or are degrading are prohibited at any OK Conference venue,” he told WOOD.

Mike Shibler, the superintendent of Rockford Public Schools, supports the crackdown.

“We will certainly inform our students that this type of behavior when done in a derogatory and insulting way will not be accepted and will not occur,” he told WOOD.

Fuck you...

I am getting sick of this bull shit.

14222315_10157562858445515_2868656931010323850_n.jpg

Free speech means you get to chant USA if you want to. Funny how libtards are selectively first amendment except when they aren't.
The thing is, the PC zealots are proud of it. They don't even try to deny it. And they mock you if you bring it up. "Too bad".

Are you saying that you don't understand the reason why the chants were undesirable? Or...are you saying that you know why they were undesirable but don't care?

The primary focus of school administrators is the safety of the students. You get that, right?

Nope. I'm saying that it doesn't protect speech that would result in harm to others. That determination is made by the schools admin.

Nice try though.

You will have to ask the school admin about that if you want a definite answer. They made the determination.

However, I will hazard a guess.

Bratty kids from a predominantly white school face a team with many Hispanic kids on the team. They decide that chanting USA! from the stands would be sufficiently insulting to the brown kids, who will accurately take the chant as an insult...since they are, in fact, also Americans.

In other words, they were using the mask of patriotism to denigrate the brown kids.

If you were one of the brown AMERICAN kids in that picture, you'd probably be upset. No?

Last edited:
This shit has to end. and a vote for Hillary and this will only continue.

The chant has nothing to do with patriotism but is used to taunt the other team

He told Mlive.com that it has nothing to do with banning patriotism. He said students are using the chant in a derogatory manner – such as “U Suck (bleep) and those type of things.”

“That’s what we have the problems with,” he told the newspaper.

But television station WOOD reports the Michigan High School Athletics Association has not received any official complaints about fans “repurposing ‘USA’ to mean anything derogatory.”

The athletic conference is also cracking down on signs and banners and flags.

“Any signs, flags, banners, cheers, or promotional material that carry questionable implications or are degrading are prohibited at any OK Conference venue,” he told WOOD.

Mike Shibler, the superintendent of Rockford Public Schools, supports the crackdown.

“We will certainly inform our students that this type of behavior when done in a derogatory and insulting way will not be accepted and will not occur,” he told WOOD.

Fuck you...

I am getting sick of this bull shit.

Waaaaaaaaaa! You have hate in your heart for half of America. Why do you fake your outrage?

Nice try though.

You will have to ask the school admin about that if you want a definite answer. They made the determination.

Bratty kids from a predominantly white school face a team with many Hispanic kids on the team. They decide that chanting USA! from the stands would be sufficiently insulting to the brown kids, who will accurately take the chant as an insult...since they are, in fact, also Americans.

In other words, they were using the mask of patriotism to denigrate the brown kids.

If you were one of the brown AMERICAN kids in that picture, us probably be upset. No?
Why............I'd probably laugh at them.............same as I do when black person says something dumb

Nice try though.

If you were one of the brown AMERICAN kids in that picture, us probably be upset. No?
Why............I'd probably laugh at them.............same as I do when black person says something dumb

Awesome. You are awesome.

Nice try though.

Awesome. You are awesome.
I know......dont need you to tell me

What's wrong with saying USA? Free speech.
There are people who are annoyed by displays of American patriotism.

Not difficult to understand why, even if it is a little troubling.

It's totally ridiculous. What's next? No cheering for your team because it might hurt the other team's feelings? Good grief. How stupid. Free speech means you may be offended by what someone else says, but they can still say it. It seems like our rights are being incrementally eroded step by little step.

There are people who are annoyed by displays of American patriotism. Not difficult to understand why, even if it is a little troubling.
It's totally ridiculous. What's next? No cheering for your team because it might hurt the other team's feelings? Good grief. How stupid. Free speech means you may be offended by what someone else says, but they can still say it. It seems like our rights are being incrementally eroded step by little step.
This is the way they are, and they're proud of it.

Control is intoxicating.

There are people who are annoyed by displays of American patriotism. Not difficult to understand why, even if it is a little troubling.
This is the way they are, and they're proud of it.

Control is intoxicating.

Arrogant passive aggressive bitch gonna be an arrogant passive aggressive bitch.

Who is they? I've chanted USA at a sporting event before. Of course, we were battling Japan at the time. I was proud of it, too.

Dickhead.

Nice try though.

If you were one of the brown AMERICAN kids in that picture, you'd probably be upset. No?
Oh really? So American Hispanics view a chant USA as an insult? Why?

Forum List

Back