In Between Trials

I wish they would stop showing "Sleeping Thuggy" and find some cute girl in the audience to focus the camera on.

I wish they would stop showing "Sleeping Thuggy" and find some cute girl in the audience to focus the camera on.

There was cute girl butt leaning over evidence pile table yesterday while you were watching the road to nowhere.

I wasn't quick enough on the feed ALERT!

My secret spies have secured a copy of the defense closing arguments.

Here it is in it's entirety...

"Our one witness says our guy didn't do it. So there."

There was cute girl butt leaning over evidence pile table yesterday while you were watching the road to nowhere.

I wasn't quick enough on the feed ALERT!

I bet her butt was nowhere close to Evidence Cutie's fine rear end. :thup:

It wasn't near the fine rear end of Evidence Cutie but it was as close as I could have gotten you on this trial.

I'm a good judge of these things :cool:

Court camera caught a shot of the secret spy.

spy_zps69a76239.png

Well, this answers my earlier post. There are no cuties in the audience. :eek:

crowd_zpsab185cfc.png

It looks like the waiting area at Old Country Buffet. :lol:

Jimmy John's time!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q]Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom - Parry Gripp - YouTube[/ame]

BREAKING NEWS!!!

OJ Simpson Granted Parole on Some Charges

But the order doesn't mean Simpson will be leaving Lovelock Correctional Center anytime soon. Because he was convicted on multiple charges, Simpson still faces at least four more years in prison on sentences that were ordered to run consecutively.

OJ Simpson Granted Parole on Some Charges

I wonder if the HLN screechy bitches will howl about this tonight?

Forum List

Back