In Between Trials

Why on God's green earth are they wasting time on the Hasan court martial? Right to trial is so stupid sometimes. The money they're spending on this thing with the security and Black Hawks, and his own attorney :)lol:) says he will prove he did it.

:cuckoo:

Joshy looks befuddled by this question on his homework...

If Johnny has 3 turtles and his step-brother Tommy has 2 turtles, how many turtles will Johnny have when his Psycho Dad smashes Tommy's skull with a lead pipe?

15 minute break.

Judge reminds jury to remember the admonitions. I'm sure that includes the one about alcohol, which I have turned to to help deal with my audio induced headache. Poor sods on the jury will just have to deal with theirs until they get home and can get soused.

So far all they're talking about is bugs and lights and clothes.

I bet they're trying to stay away from talking about Big Josh during direct so the defense can't hammer him about letting BJ question the witnesses during cross.

There is a little person talking a mile a minute and doing a dance for me here.

Let me know if they get to the part where Psycho Thug assisted him with his detecting.

There is a little person talking a mile a minute and doing a dance for me here.

Let me know if they get to the part where Psycho Thug assisted him with his detecting.

They're asking him about the kids he questioned.

It seems most of the kids in that neighborhood had foster parents or guardians. :eek:

Joshy's defense needs to hammer his detecting methods or I'm never setting foot in KY again.

OBJECTION!!!!

Stop talking about Trey taking a shower. Folks in Kentucky just don't do things like that. :lol:

back.

Who is the kid?

Why are they picking on all the kids.

Psycho parents need to be on trial here.

back.

Who is the kid?

Why are they picking on all the kids.

Psycho parents need to be on trial here.

The kid is Joshy.

They are trying to say he changed his story.

Now they are trying to get the audio to work. Don't ask the court's sound guy, he'll screw it all up.

Forum List

Back