In Between Trials

I "have" an adoptish almost 17 year old girl that thinks I'm her other mother. DAMN when she was 15 and 16, well and now, lol, she is so not aware of the ways of the world and so young and gooshy.

This makes me sick they're doing this to a 15 year old. Let's say he did do it or had a part in it, which I'm not convinced of, he was a good 10 years away from having a grip on life. That's 10 years you could fix him if you got him away from his environment and worked on it. To put him away for the rest of his life is insane.

watching butterface prosecutor trying to use the computer keeps reminding me of this scene...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kTVZiJ3Uc]hello computer - YouTube[/ame]

Well, they finally got it to "barely hear it" level.

Evidence Cutie would have had it rockin' the house in THX 5.1 Digital Surround Sound. :thup:

Friend's back yard.

HEY! How you doing.

IMG_0168.JPG

Watching them try to show this interview is like watching my 6 year old nephew try to make a pizza.

It's a fiasco, but funny as hell. :rofl:

A thought just struck me. I wonder if the prosecution engineered the audio issue so they could run out the clock for today, and force defense to start cross tomorrow.

A thought just struck me. I wonder if the prosecution engineered the audio issue so they could run out the clock for today, and force defense to start cross tomorrow.

I don't know if they're that bright and they may be in cahoots with the defense. :cool:

It was yukity yuk when the big brother camera was running.

WAT bit the dust.

You too, huh??

I switched to this feed...

Josh Young murder trial | WLKY Home - WLKY Home

Now they're taking a 5 minute recess to try to get the laptop to play audio thru the court's system.

I can't stand this feed. It keeps bugging me about if I want to continue watching, and keeps randomly setting the volume to full blast.

But I can't open the WAT home page on any of my 5 browsers. I think they broke their website. :eek:

WAT bit the dust.

You too, huh??

I switched to this feed...

Josh Young murder trial | WLKY Home - WLKY Home

Now they're taking a 5 minute recess to try to get the laptop to play audio thru the court's system.

I can't stand this feed. It keeps bugging me about if I want to continue watching, and keeps randomly setting the volume to full blast.

But I can't open the WAT home page on any of my 5 browsers. I think they broke their website. :eek:

WAT's site is down. it pings though, maybe rebooted their server or someone tripped over the cord :eek:
now it gives 403 error. Stick with the bad volume and see if WAT is bringing theirs back up.

This is the worst cracker jack trial yet.

Makes me yearn for the gong.

The attorneys have decided to send the jurors home early.

Back at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

I hope the WAT feed is working then. :eusa_pray:

Judge is going to allow defense to do another witness out of order tomorrow. :cuckoo:

This is the most screwed up trial I have ever watched.

Forum List

Back